Game-Labs Forum

Prussia and Pirate Peace Dealings

--Privateer--

Prussia has contacted the evening clans of XXXXX and VCO suing for peace. Since we're online in different time zones and Banished and Capt Cid keep missing me, I'll move the discussion here.

First Item: I don't mind holding just a few useful ports with timers rather than a gaining a bunch of useless ports. That being said, I think other pirates (who don't pay for timers) want some ports back.

Second Item: Lorimers and Mayaguana were bought from Prussia (specifically Banished) and then taken back.  Because of this fact we would like this deal out in the open.

Third Item: The Pirates need to receive their part of any future deals in advance of Prussia receiving their end of the deal.

Evening pirate clans will cease offensive operations against Prussia (neutralizing night flips).  Prussia will cease operations against pirate ports.  Prussia understands that the daytime pirates are not covered by these deals and operative outside of them.  VCO/XXXXX will not assist the daytime pirates offensively against Prussia.

As far as the agreement, we would accept the map below. Also you can have Ragged if we get Saint-Nicolas.

1.thumb.jpg.e7994c4d2d5186b9f496134434a13ae5.jpg

Edited by --Privateer--
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, --Privateer-- said:

Prussia has contacted the evening clans of XXXXX and VCO suing for peace. Since we're online in different time zones and Banished and Capt Cid keep missing me, I'll move the discussion here.

1.thumb.jpg.e7994c4d2d5186b9f496134434a13ae5.jpg

Two thoughts:
a) You want to lead here in the forum serious peace negotiations?

b) And in the current situation, pirates offer to swap Grand Turk for the Prussian-occupied cities of Mayaguana, Lorrimers, Parrot Cay, Watling, Ragged Cay, Deadmen's Cay, George's Town, Port Howe, Arthurs Town, Portillo and Puerto Nippe , Are the pirates sure that this should be peace negotiations and not an offer to accept a Prussian capitulation?

I am curious which Prussian leader will accept such a peace.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hellmuth von Mücke said:

Grand Turk for the Prussian-occupied cities of Mayaguana, Lorrimers, Parrot Cay, Watling, Ragged Cay, Deadmen's Cay, George's Town, Port Howe, Arthurs Town, Portillo and Puerto Nippe

My thinking is 10 worthless ports are still worthless, where as Grand Turk has some value.

Ports returned are useless with the exception of Live oak from Mayaguana.  It will however please the mort rats.    

It is worth mentioning that Grand Turk was purchased by XXXXX for 30 mil and they will be returning it as part of this deal.  

VCO will agree to the map listed by Privateer with or without the addition of Ragged/Saint Nic (we don't want them).  I would like the following stipulations to the deal that was discussed between @Captain Cid and myself.  

Evening pirate clans will cease offensive operations against Prussia (neutralizing night flips).  Prussia will cease operations against pirate ports.  Prussia understands that the daytime pirates are not covered by these deals and operative outside of them.  VCO/XXXXX will not assist the daytime pirates offensively against Prussia.

Evening pirates and Prussia are at a bit of a stalemate and losing millions on timers for ports that don't matter.  I'd prefer to just end this bullshit and move on to other things.  We can't take their ports during their times and they can't beat us during our times.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, --Privateer-- said:

My thinking is 10 worthless ports are still worthless, where as Grand Turk has some value.

Sir, 

in a time of trader alts and the inability to economically control a port, a port like Grand Turk is hard to control. Already, 80% of the contracts in Blondel Cay and Grand Turk are likely to be from Alts. So I would not overestimate the economic importance of Grand Turk.

Here is a small counter example. The ports of Parrot Cay, Ragged Cay and Port Howe provide more than 30 textile machines each day (with Trading Outpost 2). At the current purchase price this amounts to about 3.5 million. These machines can then be sold at three times the price in Mortimer Town, allowing the pirates to earn over 10 million.

It will be hard to earn the same sum with Grand Turk.

Well, in my

8 minutes ago, Hellmuth von Mücke said:

Sir, 

in a time of trader alts and the inability to economically control a port, a port like Grand Turk is hard to control. Already, 80% of the contracts in Blondel Cay and Grand Turk are likely to be from Alts. So I would not overestimate the economic importance of Grand Turk.

Here is a small counter example. The ports of Parrot Cay, Ragged Cay and Port Howe provide more than 30 textile machines each day (with Trading Outpost 2). At the current purchase price this amounts to about 3.5 million. These machines can then be sold at three times the price in Mortimer Town, allowing the pirates to earn over 10 million.

In my experience, no peace agreement lasts forever, and when that happens guess who will be stuck putting timers on 10 ports instead of one.

I only make this offer for the sake of the Mort Rats.

Edited by --Privateer--

15 minutes ago, Hellmuth von Mücke said:

Sir, 

No one will be using these ports for trading while Prussia has 3 ports smack in the middle of pirate territory.  As I said, the ports gained are of little value and the port gained by the Prussia has some.  Both sides have the ability to relax their timers a bit, which I think is the real value here.  Pirates will also be neutralizing their only fleet that has the capability to beat prussia with any regularity.  

Seems a fair in my opinion.  

Edited by Christendom

Vasco would me angry of I came in and blew up peace talks..but to start. Any peace deal should require Captain Cid and Hansa giving their word they will honor the terms and not support Aloha in PBs in the event Banished shits on the peace deal later.

Note. HANSA began these peace talks through pms.

All the ports pirates lost were common resource ports that didnt make any money to pay for their timers. Thats not to say they are valueless. It was convenient having the common resources on hand.

But now these resource ports are just big liabilities for the prussians as they need to have timers or pirates will flip them back.

Neither side can strike a decisive blow against each other and no significant gains can be made. Its a stalemate and a peace deal should reflect that neither side has actually won. Both sides should walk away with basically what they had before.

Well, speaking for BLACK, we don't want any ports.

Don't need them.

We will continue to hunt all over the map regardless of any 'pirate nation' deal.

We are pirates, tis what we do.

Any private cease fire deals we enter into as a clan, will remain....private.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

I'm not sure if this topic will not backfire with trolling but let's give it a shot. 

1. Other pirate clans do want some ports. RDMP kept saying they want to own some, BLACK clan wants Deadman, maybe the new FENIX clan wants something as well. Every day this war prolongs, it probably gets worse for the casual pirate players. 

6. Last point, but important. You speak on behalf of XXXXX/VCO. Invite all other pirate clans into the discussion, because if a big group of pirates will resume and continue the war, are Prussians supposed to sit still and watch incoming attacks from left and right? Make RDMP, FENIX, WTF, BLACK etc. make their own statements

Please make note that clan KIWI and I want Little Harbour, Nassau and Puerto Plata.

Edited by qw569
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Flinch said:

Vasco would me angry of I came in and blew up peace talks..but to start. Any peace deal should require Captain Cid and Hansa giving their word they will honor the terms and not support Aloha in PBs in the event Banished shits on the peace deal later.

Note. HANSA began these peace talks through pms.

can a mod remove this toxic and unserious answer while we try to figure out a solution, before it goes WAAAAAY off topic?

11 minutes ago, rediii said:

cant you just do a message with 6 ppl in it? More practical to find a serious solution

where is the fun in that?🤼‍♂️

NSANE will respect all the peace deals which will give to Pirates ports providing full set of craftable resources in Mortimer area.

We will also oppose all other deals, with intent of attacking Prussian ports until this is the case. We owe all clanless pirates that much, even if our own alt economy is stronger than the one we have around Mortimer.

I consider Prussia was winning war so far, now getting to a costly stalemate which can still go both ways.

Edited by vazco
  • Like 1