Game-Labs Forum

Sweden declares war on France

sveno

Sweden declares war on France.

It is locally limited to Guadalupe down to Terre de Bas & Camp du Roy.

Reason: Guadalupe hookers are the best in the Caribbean.

progress-of-a-woman-of-pleasure.jpg?w=50

This war will be known as the Great Hooker War.

o7

Edited by sveno
  • Like 10

40 minutes ago, sveno said:

Love that movie, great actors! :)

We had to rewind the hall scene like 50 times when I first saw it in the Navy....great movie.

Now I want a hooker war.....wonder who on Global I can pick a fight with....lol

Instead I think I'll demand all there midgets and tacos instead.   

I do need to set up my char on EU one of these days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sveno said:

May we drown in PvP!

So I can get both french croissants AND swedish meatballs at the same time in the same place??!!

Christmas do come early this year :)

1 minute ago, Aegon Targaryen said:

Have u asked RDNN for permission?

lol no but I'm shirking through the window - just need to get the smoke from the gunpowder out of my clothes before I get home..

The french hockers from pap are well known in all caribeans and focusing the interest on the best around. Knowing this ressource is well demanded, EdR witdraw them in our fortress from Fort royal to be sure to keep the monopole on their skills.
After that, pap lost a lot of interest for the nation with the assurance for our al...swedish friends that we will get ressources whoever own the ports. We then decide to abandon the port. Our hockers may be back in gouadeloupe someday. Waiting them to be back i wish everyone around fair winds around this island.

Cheers

4 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

The french hockers from pap are well known in all caribeans and focusing the interest on the best around. Knowing this ressource is well demanded, EdR witdraw them in our fortress from Fort royal to be sure to keep the monopole on their skills.
After that, pap lost a lot of interest for the nation with the assurance for our al...swedish friends that we will get ressources whoever own the ports. We then decide to abandon the port. Our hockers may be back in gouadeloupe someday. Waiting them to be back i wish everyone around fair winds around this island.

Cheers

sad that u wont get taxes on their work if u store them in fort royal :D

• Like 1