Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

7 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Not at all shady.  He pushed you off of the ship, it was cheap but viable.

but it was a "teammate" (one of them that had joined Tac's side for whatever reason) - kinda shady to me

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Not at all shady.  He pushed you off of the ship, it was cheap but viable.

Pay attention.

Imo it oughta be under the same terms as cannonfire - it's against the rules if it's intentional and non-consensual, in this case it's obviously both.

1 minute ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Shady or not, next time you are recording your battles please tell us more of when and in what you are going to hunt. Makes it way easier for us ;) 

I was hunting in a wasa and mission was to " fight the first enemy ships we see no matter how many or who" hope that helps.

2 minutes ago, Tac said:

I was hunting in a wasa and mission was to " fight the first enemy ships we see no matter how many or who" hope that helps.

Rewatch the last few minutes of the video and you might understand my statement.

But dont mind me just do what you guys are planning ;)

26 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Rewatch the last few minutes of the video and you might understand my statement.

But dont mind me just do what you guys are planning ;)

"Simple question, at 35.00 viable tactic or shady shenanigans? :)"

Let's try and stick to the question asked and if it's green on green or not,although i am amazed anyone would stick it to the end of one of my videos though.

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

"Simple question, at 35.00 viable tactic or shady shenanigans? :)"

Let's try and stick to the question asked and if it's green on green or not,although i am amazed anyone would stick it to the end of one of my videos though

I am a big fan ;) although to be fair I watched Blairs video not yours :P.

But dont you think this is more appropiate on the tribunal and not as comments on a post about good battles?

19 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

I am a big fan ;) although to be fair I watched Blairs video not yours :P.

But dont you think this is more appropiate on the tribunal and not as comments on a post about good battles?

Yes it probably is, but i'm not the sort of person who goes looking for a slapped wrist for someone else merely a community view on a grey area of green on green.

43 minutes ago, Tac said:

Yes it probably is, but i'm not the sort of person who goes looking for a slapped wrist for someone else merely a community view on a grey area of green on green.

Alright thats fair enough I think.

I think its pretty shady, but I dont think it is enough for a ban or something in that direction. A warning should be enough in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Alright thats fair enough I think.

I think its pretty shady, but I dont think it is enough for a ban or something in that direction. A warning should be enough in my opinion.

i think a mature community can sort instances like this without bans or warnings tbh,if a community frowns on such behaviour people will think twice before doing it again,if it accepts it or encourages it then your on a slippery slope.

Although we have now named it the "Gooser manouver"  or simply after i sunk "Your Goosed!!" :)

Russia vs Pirates - Atwood - Pirates Won

5fdc98f37503b51dfc74f385636da2f7.jpg

Not the best showing from mighty Russia.  Fireships firmly trashed our ranks as we allowed ourselves to be pinned close to land sailing in lines and then as we sailed to take the bottom circle downwind even more fireships came in and blew up half a dozen of us that couldn't maneuver in that confined circle.  Overall I think our guys individually played well, but tactically giving up the wind and getting trapped in the bottom most circle against land was not the best move.  Fun fight though and I was cracking up sailing around the hulks of blown up ships most of the battle.  

GF pirates. 

• Like 2