Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Just now, rediii said:

You dont disagree with us you accuse us of exploiting.

How is using 5th and 6th rates in deep water port battles, where the norm SHOULD BE 1 buc min etc to gain an unfair advantage, anything other than abuse of feature!!!

I haven't attacked any of you on a personal level....iv attacked the way you are getting around the currant br limits...

If you don't need anything bigger than a Wasa or a heavy rattlesnake should the Devs then not remove those bigger assets from the game.....!

• Like 1

Admin already stated Cerberus will be minimum for non-shallow ports in an upcoming hotfix. It doesn't matter, we will still win. There's no sane debate with you possible anyways, especially after you've just admitted "1700 BR limit = BUCENTAURE FLEET" to you, so I'll stop clicking to reveal your ignored posts now.

• Like 1

So let's just say that your use of under br was a mistake, a blip!

You didn't see the fleet set up of the enemy and make the choice to counter it with alot less br! You picked shallow water ships by error, entered the wrong port battle by mistake with the wrong fleet.

In the past other nations have used 'go arounds' to miss use game features... I think we all remember hostility bombs. I think your nation even complained about them breaking the game! I even remember those dreadful nightflips you hated so much... Cough boycott!

So I put this forward, taking an under br force onto a port battle to counter the first, second rate fleets is a 'go around' for the current br limits.

Feel free to keep attacking me on a personal level it just shows the wider community that you'll do/say anything to keep on top.

I'm just highlighting what I feel is a 'go around' of game features. Mabey I shouldn't have called it an exploit, I'll call it a go around if it pleases you!

Edited by monk33y

5 minutes ago, troody said:

its easier to point your finger at someone else than urself, right monkey.....?

If I sail shallow water ships with a third less br than the enemy into a deep water battle I KNOW IM EXPLOITING GAME FEATURES...

Sorry Duke but I know that if sorry did this you'd be asking for bans (remember when sorry read between the lines and abused game features) but what your doing is TOTALLY different. Right!!

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DesMoines said:

You have not complete the BR, we do...You don t know how organize u...it s your problem..Not us. You decide to have 106.25 BR per ship....it s your right.

And you lost to that shitty comp, so what is your point again?

good fight btw (rest of french escaped, they were close to sinking btw)

yAuM4dkr.jpg

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

We hoped to see a screening fleet as it's easy to screen in front of a 1700 BR port.

We then have no fight except a part of the pb fleet (we caught 3 Heavy rattlesnake) and captured 2 for new players.

Each lead choose his own tactic for PB. It gives diversity. Tiphat for all involved in this fights

yeah, one remark here: you screening away three RSH with 20 victories surely gives us reason to give you a fair fight in the PB, right?

15 hours ago, Abram Svensson said:

20171101225713_1.thumb.jpg.45295126367f70e244de220105dfb6b9.jpg

Portbattle at Camp du Roy. Frenchies brought heavy BR we couldnt fight, so we just kited and chained them, took the circles and thats it.

Hope the Frenchies bring more players in smaller ships the next Portbattle so we get an actual fight.

PS: You dont need to screen with around 20 1st rates? for a 1700 BR Portbattle.

Cheers

The PB results and tactics will be different, I hope soon, when the control of circles will be made per BR superiority rather that per number of ships. Today (or yesterday), three pickles are taking a circle controlled by two Victories...

This is really limiting the options given to PB leaders for choosing their fleet: the number of ships gives the victory, the power of ships might go to defeat...

Interesting in a game such chess, but I would contest it in Naval Action!

But for sure, this will be corrected as soon as ship BR shall be reviewed! :)

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Could be that 3 good Pickle captains are able to capture and defend a circle against 2 bad Victory captains. But why is that the fault of the game mechanic? Isn't it already a terrible fault of a battle commander to send Victorys for defending circles against Pickles, no matter if they are successful or not?

Yes of course, good captains will always win, and good tactics too.

What I was just insisting on is that today, the best tactic is to have in PB the 25 ships, otherwise you cannot take the circles. 25 ships lower than the right BR are better that 10 ships with the BR. One pickle is one ship in circle, one Victory too!

3 hours ago, Eléazar de Damas said:

Yes of course, good captains will always win, and good tactics too.

What I was just insisting on is that today, the best tactic is to have in PB the 25 ships, otherwise you cannot take the circles. 25 ships lower than the right BR are better that 10 ships with the BR. One pickle is one ship in circle, one Victory too!

Two things here: The ships we brought were the same BR in sum, we didn't sail into the PB below the BR cap. But somehow you feel entitled to a victory because one of your ships is bigger and more expensive than our most expensive ship. You literally felt entitled to us playing like AI and sail into your broadsides so you could rack up those juicy PVP marks. When we decided not to, battle chat was an endless barrage of insults, mostly hypocritical pot kettle black insults.

And it doesn't really matter. You lose 49 out of 50 battles where you are on your own. I don't even recall one battle the French didn't win unless they got an army of better players coming to their rescue. Yet you always blame other things for your crushing defeats. Never do you find fault with your own play. How do you ever improve if you think you are already perfect?

And I don't think I can read another desmoines post without dieing from laughter "moderator remove this" hahaha and then he's giving out silly advice on taking screenshots. oi @DesMoines you need to press those "report post" buttons if you want moderator action taken, not just write a post. Why remove it? because it shows a french defeat?  Are these not okay now?

8 hours ago, Quineloe said:

yeah, one remark here: you screening away three RSH with 20 victories surely gives us reason to give you a fair fight in the PB, right?

EdR&friends screening fleet was present to show a bit cohesion in French nation. We were neither ask to screen neither invite to join the pb fleet. We were present to help french enter the battle whatever was their fleet and tactic and get fun with counter screen. Believe me when I say you we were not really happy to see an empty sea. I'm complaining? No. I have 'o problem to a 25v9 pb. I predicted a large loose before the pb start when I saw the fleets. There is no way to win a pb filling half the slots in a circle based port battle

• Like 3