Game-Labs Forum

You can never be sure who is sitting on the other side of the monitor, but one thing is certain - "Klava Pupkina" is a female name. Klava = Claudia I guess...(?)

So .. "lady Klava" not "sir Klava" ;-)

My mistake you are right sir PrezesOi, My sincere apologies for my mistake Lady Klava,

Capt. Axis

Nice to see the battle from the enemy perspective. Didn't do a lot of damage in that one, but I did what was needed. 2nd battle was better tho and the ending was nice - Bellona (iirc) all masts shot off and encircled.

Hi to all,

I must thank and congratulate you guys with all the great footage being uploaded 'bout NA!

I've stumbled upon the game a few weeks ago on youtube and it caught my attention straight away.

Pls keep up producing this interesting footage and instructional vids!

But, haters gonna hate, cuz that's what they do.

Try to stay above it, consider the source and ignore it.

Just imagine the miserable life they must lead with all that negativity...

Keep up the good work and keep enjoying this game!

Grtz

Hi all,

I've been watching all the great videos posted for the last few weeks and thought I would add some of my own.

I'm a relatively new player but I think I have picked up the basics (I'm sure however that I've performed/said some terrible errors in this video).

I wanted to commentate with a stream-of-consciousness style to explain what I am doing and what I think of my opponents actions, hopefully this will help people to understand what's going on, and will allow me to be corrected. :)

Edited by Pluton
  • Like 1

At the risk of my own Tribunal, I have my first video.  I'll add a note...Target "A" was the last ship of the match, and Target "B" was a well respected individual that I have respect for....

Edited by Grim DeGrim
  • Like 2

The latest tutorial all about ship identification. The Trin and Connie can be difficult to distinguished at times. I have yet to unlock the 3 higher ships but they are all very different I hope identifying them is not a problem.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Worth seeing because of the first phase of the battle (0:40 - 04:00) - perfect attack of our entire team led by Winterhawk + my demasting/trolling, resulted in rapid annihilation of the enemy Constitution.

29w3iar.jpg

Edited by PrezesOi
  • Like 1