Game-Labs Forum

Graphics glitch (blinking squares)

Laik

Me as well as many other people are experiencing a very annoying graphics glitch. When you look at the sky there are many blinking grey squares where the sun glow is. Updating drivers didn't help.

AMD Radeon HD6800

235s1s.jpg

Edited by Laik

I have them as well, got latest AMD drivers as well

specs:

cpu: amd fx 8320 overclocked to 4.5 GHz(tested and stable)

RAM: 8GB 1333MHz generic crucial ram, overclocked to 1600(tested and sable)

GPU: amd r9 270 overclocked to 1 GHz and 1450MHz on the memory(tested and stable)

Other specs i dont think is relevant, but if asked for i will provide.

Me as well as many other people are experiencing a very annoying graphics glitch. When you look at the sky there are many blinking grey squares where the sun glow is. Updating drivers didn't help.

AMD Radeon HD6800

235s1s.jpg

Looks like someone was making Minecraft underneath.

• Like 1

Everyone who's having this problem, please try the following: 

Check which setting your "Water quality" is on. Mine was on Ultra and i tried turning it down to High.

- This has completely fixed my problem with Box's in the sky.

If this does not work try turning your Anti Aliasing off and Anisotropic at Normal. 

The above have fixed the problem for several of the guys on our Teamspeak. 

Cheers.

Everyone who's having this problem, please try the following: 

Check which setting your "Water quality" is on. Mine was on Ultra and i tried turning it down to High.

- This has completely fixed my problem with Box's in the sky.

If this does not work try turning your Anti Aliasing off and Anisotropic at Normal. 

The above have fixed the problem for several of the guys on our Teamspeak. 

Cheers.

AA for me is off and water quality is normal for me(cant go higher), il try putting antistropic to normal(think that is off as well) later.

Fine on Radeon

VPvY2HS.jpg

it only happens in sunset and sunrise though...

edit: i tried changing antistropic filtering, did not help, and i cant run it with any other settings really as then il start getting unacceptable frame rates.

edit2: also, just because it is fine on your card, does not mean it is fine on radeon, multiple people on this thread with AMD(or radeon if you want) cards are having issues.

Edited by OlavDeng2

Yeah, 

it only happens in sunset and sunrise though...

edit: i tried changing antistropic filtering, did not help, and i cant run it with any other settings really as then il start getting unacceptable frame rates.

edit2: also, just because it is fine on your card, does not mean it is fine on radeon, multiple people on this thread with AMD(or radeon if you want) cards are having issues.

Confirmed.