Game-Labs Forum

UI explained

• 3 months later...

tracking shot goes off with spacebar.

little hint:

when you start the launcher (white window) you can check all inputs. Altho no tall of them work right now most do.

For all non-English keyboards you can easily change the rearRheaControl since for me (german layout) I would have to press the button between "t" and "u" wich is totally impracital.

Another option you have is changing the keyboard layout to EN.. not good when trying to write..

post-337-0-12349000-1404472211_thumb.png

Only make sure your Keyboard layout is YOUR language.

but wait there is more taking through the wind works also turning witht he wind. simply turning your formast neurtal into the wind and the rearmasts full into the wind.

tutorials will come soon hopefully

HOME button detach the camera from the ship

and brings it back

you can move the detached camera with WASD and increase speed of movement with mouse wheel

HOME button detach the camera from the ship

and brings it back

you can move the detached camera with WASD and increase speed of movement with mouse wheel

Ok, this is awesome. I use a track ball, aimed up and got a great view from above!

It would be cool to add in a height capability assigned to keys for up and down for the detached camera

How about this as sugestion for the UI in lobby was to lazy to add the chat window because i didnt know how to do transparent stuff in MS Paint.

B35MnJU.jpg

super cool! I not only see no background but also no Victory ship icons... :(