Game-Labs Forum
admin

UI explained

It is our temporary UI please forgive its ugliness

2mpLz9o.jpg

VaI1jBj.jpg

pHCvvuP.jpg

• Like 4

Can you explain what factors affect repair? Do we have to slow down to repair things?

Trying to figure out how to fire one cannon to see if I have range before wasting a salvo. Does anyone know how to do so?

Trying to figure out how to fire one cannon to see if I have range before wasting a salvo. Does anyone know how to do so?

Ditto,  seen that in the vids;   also is the telescope active as in the vids?

Ditto, seen that in the vids; also is the telescope active as in the vids?

Update press space bar to fire a single cannon

tracking shot goes off with spacebar.

little hint:

when you start the launcher (white window) you can check all inputs. Altho no tall of them work right now most do.

For all non-English keyboards you can easily change the rearRheaControl since for me (german layout) I would have to press the button between "t" and "u" wich is totally impracital.

Another option you have is changing the keyboard layout to EN.. not good when trying to write..

post-337-0-12349000-1404472211_thumb.png

Only make sure your Keyboard layout is YOUR language.

HOME button detach the camera from the ship

and brings it back

you can move the detached camera with WASD and increase speed of movement with mouse wheel

• Like 1

spacebar

• Like 1

Is it possible to switch to a not yet sunken ship in PVE? Not asking for myself but for a friend of course.  :lol:

right and left klick will do

btw:

by klicking F1- F4 you can disable gundecks. means you can home in with the lower deck and be sure ALL decks will pinpoint

it was removed in march. Tracking shoots were introduced

ah very good thanks was a little confused... I like the tracking shots more anyhow, believe it is more realistic.  Although your spotter with the telescope would be able to tell you how far you are away.

By the way, you can change the graphics not only before launch the game, but also, during the battle, you can press esc button and change the settings.

and you can use the tracking shots to try sniping the waterline if you are cloes to amke him leak and then blow his hull into pieces.

and you can use the tracking shots to try sniping the waterline if you are cloes to amke him leak and then blow his hull into pieces.

Like your thought process here!

• Like 1

but wait there is more taking through the wind works also turning witht he wind. simply turning your formast neurtal into the wind and the rearmasts full into the wind.

tutorials will come soon hopefully

How about this as sugestion for the UI in lobby was to lazy to add the chat window because i didnt know how to do transparent stuff in MS Paint.

B35MnJU.jpg

Edited by Mirones
  • Like 5

and brings it back

you can move the detached camera with WASD and increase speed of movement with mouse wheel

and brings it back

Ok, this is awesome. I use a track ball, aimed up and got a great view from above!

It would be cool to add in a height capability assigned to keys for up and down for the detached camera

How about this as sugestion for the UI in lobby was to lazy to add the chat window because i didnt know how to do transparent stuff in MS Paint.

B35MnJU.jpg

super cool! I not only see no background but also no Victory ship icons... :(