1. 1. Vote for the ship

• Santisima Trinidad - up to 140 guns
    • San Felipe - 96 guns
    • HMS Ontario - 22 guns
    • Brig Mercury - 20 guns
    • Ingermanland - 64 guns
    • Developer wild card

• 7 months later...

shes a brick. better to use her as a semi-land battery. Lying at anchors to defend a harbour..

To sail her will be a pain in the ar**

Thats probably what any major clan will do to protect their ports. Would be nice to parade around though. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

neiter.. Its a Brig. Two masts with square sails. (and other brig-spezificrigging wich I dont know details but there ARE such)

Frigates and Corvettes are fully rigged wich means three masts and all equipped with squaresails.

She is actually a snow, but I don't see the trysail mast which is a little concerning. Without that mast she would indeed be a brig.

EDIT: It might be there, I'm having trouble identifying it though.

all were nice ships,1.trinadad more like a ship of the line and your not going to be sailing her much unless u have many friends,,

2.sanflepe another think twice beast before u comit ship wil sit in the dock for those speacial occasions.

3.ontario,,really nice seems visualy shud have some speed and manover however questionable firepower

4.ingermanland visually has it all,not too big not to small looks like it cud give a run for your money and best of all

it has serious firepower,,this ship will be the one to watch.

my final vote is,,mmmm why cant we have all 5 lol,,why bring us down with only 1 when you can make us all happy with all 5,,so sad = 1 and mmm happy=5 i say go for the happy vote,,makeing potential customers happy is key, makeing them sad is bad..so happy vote all 5 ships into action and stand tall on the quartedeck,,why is all the rum gone and on the up roll,FIRE