Game-Labs Forum

Important announcement - UAD Release date and "Standard Edition" keys

we have requested the XSOLLA access key delivery for standard edition owners today. The process should take a day or several. We will post an update when they send out the links to the launcher and xsolla access keys

• Like 2

On 7/20/2020 at 6:51 PM, Nick Thomadis said:

1. All Standard Edition buyers will get Xsolla access this week. You will receive the email that has the key to the launcher and the download link. 

How soon shall we start bothering support if someone didnt get their key yet?

EDIT: i have just noticed the post above. Please ignore what i said.

*innocent whistling*

Edited by Rina Ravyn

9 hours ago, admin said:

we have requested the XSOLLA access key delivery for standard edition owners today. The process should take a day or several. We will post an update when they send out the links to the launcher and xsolla access keys

All my support. You got a pretty nice game shaping up, do what it takes to make another great niche product.  My only criticism would be you should probably inform more about these situations on other channels (Twitter, etc) as I guess not many people come to the forums so often.

Edited by GUOLJa

Just wanted to show my support as well. Surprised and glad to see how mature the community reacted. Probably due to the nature of this game. Would love to see the next edition of FIFA or season of Fortnite being delayed by several months :)

Anyway, it's great to see some communication here. I hated it when things got silent and was ready to abandon this game (which I already paid for).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Waz said:

I've not received a Steam Key. Purchased UAD Oct 2019. Perhaps I don't understand the deal. What should I expect?

Greetings Admiral!

The game is not yet on Steam, do not worry, you will receive the Steam key as soon as the game is available on Steam. Right now you can continue to play through Xsolla Launcher and the only keys that were recently sent are the keys for Xsolla launcher.

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive me, but can you clarify, if we purchase the game from this website, then we can play through the Xsolla Launcher for now, but when the game is released on Steam, we will receive a key to play it on Steam and will not have to re-purchase it to play it on Steam, is that correct?

8 hours ago, NineOneFour said:

Forgive me, but can you clarify, if we purchase the game from this website, then we can play through the Xsolla Launcher for now, but when the game is released on Steam, we will receive a key to play it on Steam and will not have to re-purchase it to play it on Steam, is that correct?

Yes, as you said. You don't need to re-buy on Steam. When the game becomes available on Steam, the Steam-key will be dispatched to you on the email you used to purchase on Xsolla.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Faolind said:

Uhh real quick, I just noticed I don't have mine on steam. I looked for an email and found none.

Delayed due, to internal reasons (like problems with work and staff i think) plus the game still need around 3 patches of refinement and various other feature being brought up to a good standard and common issues sorted before steam release, so it will be there next year, although i have no clue when.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...