Game-Labs Forum

Numbers Don't Matter...lol

KiloZulu

4 hours ago, KiloZulu said:

I built two BB's, and maxed out their vision range - towers, radio, radar.  They were both sunk before they could close to within visual range of an enemy ship.  Is there maybe a decimal error in the enemy's accuracy with the new update?

I've seen the accuracy on the enemy BB. Note: With 457mm guns
At 18.5 kilometers it was 77% at the first ranging shots, and it rose to 100% on 24-29kn BB's. (after it switched targets) 
Guess the best approach is not to be seen. 

One other thing I noticed is the AI could place 203mm triples on the side nodes for secondary guns on the tower, which seems like an error because the Modern BB mission won't allow it?

Edited by Jetu

1 hour ago, Jetu said:

I've seen the accuracy on the enemy BB. Note: With 457mm guns
At 18.5 kilometers it was 77% at the first ranging shots, and it rose to 100% on 24-29kn BB's. (after it switched targets) 
Guess the best approach is not to be seen. 

One other thing I noticed is the AI could place 203mm triples on the side nodes for secondary guns on the tower, which seems like an error because the Modern BB mission won't allow it?

the ship hull isn't the same as "modern battleship".

Would be kinda strange if only 1 modern hull would exist.

I beat the mission with 2 BB with 2x 18x3 guns, radar 2, imminently spotted the enemy, and max out protection and deck armour and then won the long range gunnery deal while sending the DD's to they death.

3 hours ago, SiWi said:

the ship hull isn't the same as "modern battleship".

Would be kinda strange if only 1 modern hull would exist.

I beat the mission with 2 BB with 2x 18x3 guns, radar 2, imminently spotted the enemy, and max out protection and deck armour and then won the long range gunnery deal while sending the DD's to they death.

Its weird how the two 'modern' hulls are both based on Yamato.

I'd like to see some Bismark hulls, Iowa, Vanguard, etc etc.

Done with 5 steel board with 3*3 18inches, radars, fire directors, and not really much else.

HE spam from start to finish. Lost one board to an ammo detonation, nothing really happened after that.

I don't think the player is outgunned and outperformed. "The modern battleship" mission is harder because sometimes you need to avoid torpedoes.

I'm pretty sure it's the same model as the Yamato hull from the modern battleship. Only with different displacement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tousansons said:

Done with 5 steel board with 3*3 18inches, radars, fire directors, and not really much else.

HE spam from start to finish. Lost one board to an ammo detonation, nothing really happened after that.

I don't think the player is outgunned and outperformed. "The modern battleship" mission is harder because sometimes you need to avoid torpedoes.

I'm pretty sure it's the same model as the Yamato hull from the modern battleship. Only with different displacement.

Might be a super yammy hull, with the weight displacement. It does look different doe.

But if we can make 100k+ ton ships. oh boi.

*runs hands with glee and sets them on fire*

'w'

Its fun to fight both sides of that engagement. First you play as goliath and then as the swarm. Loving the late game tech and new spotting range but other than vague details I honestly dont know what all I have is there a full tech list out there? Not talking components but things like double turret tech and anti roll/pitch techs?