Game-Labs Forum

Lt Sekiro report

Solouk

Hi guys,

Sorry to disturb you, but I want to report a player Lt Sekiro.

Judge by yourself... Moreover, he's always deliberate to provoke the FR players (I already did ingame report) :

rm0i.png

k39i.jpg

Moreover, is it acceptable in this game to denigrate and make false accusations? sorry, I'm new plasyers, therefore I'm not aware of all rules.

049437DCEDD8E70FAA18A96C464879E9875DB21D

And last question, why admin said bastard in the forum? this is acceptable from "neutral" admin team?

image.thumb.png.22830e497b34d12634dcf8d2b9226acb.png

Thank you for your time and answer.

Regards.

3 hours ago, Solouk said:

And last question, why admin said bastard in the forum? this is acceptable from "neutral" admin team?

We are not neutral at all
We call racists, homophobes, and repeated assholes and jerks their names and ban them in chat. Its in the rules. 
Desmoines was permanently banned for being all of the above several times. 

• Like 17

Desmoines and xXx are the same player, just trying to get a revenge from his ban.....

@solouk: First nice post. The only one trying to provoke in your picture is xXx (aka Desmoines), his goal was pretty clear from the start.....pathetic attempt as there is no insult on what you shows us. 

Edited by Forbin

Admin , Ink

Ban me if you want , i will not say i say nothing.

But i'm done of this king of player.

You can troll me , i'm ok everyone do it. But get insutl above my family/ and get real life threat cause most of the time i win battle against french people( Yestarday post was after Roseau Pb when french get rekt, this one after french get again rekt after they try to gank me) , or for desmoines cause i don't follow him to got to the french nation , i'm sorry but i'm done with that , i just can't stay like nothing happens.

And finally , this screen don't show what xXx say just before ( xXx is the alt of desmoines , everyone know it ).

9 hours ago, admin said:

We call racists, homophobes, and repeated assholes and jerks their names and ban them in chat. Its in the rules. 

👌

• Like 2

10 hours ago, admin said:

you don’t know the ins and outs and you still have an opinion...you’d better work on your games rather than deal with them...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

You can troll me , i'm ok everyone do it. But get insutl above my family/ and get real life threat cause most of the time i win battle against french people

Thats how its like to be very good player in this game, i hope you dont care to much about all the salt from others.

btw u win most of your battles against everyone, not just french 😎

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, kapteinsnabeltann said:

Thats how its like to be very good player in this game, i hope you dont care to much about all the salt from others.

btw u win most of your battles against everyone, not just french 😎

I don't really care about other player salt , when i was a noob i got some salt too.

And i want to say is french always insulting after i win vs them , what the other nation don't really make ( sometimes they call me cheater but i'm ok with that ;) )

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

I don't really care about other player salt , when i was a noob i got some salt too.

And i want to say is french always insulting after i win vs them , what the other nation don't really make ( sometimes they call me cheater but i'm ok with that ;) )

Last time i saw you we won without telling you nothing and you tell us : “ you are such a shit players “ . . .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, captain smile said:

Last time i saw you we won without telling you nothing and you tell us : “ you are such a shit players “ . . .

Yea , maybe i say that sometimes when i get gank 10+ vs 1, happens

But atleast i don't son of a bitch , asshole ectect like you nation love to say

Edited by Lt Sekiro
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

Je vois pas le but de ce post... à part continuer à chercher la merde...d'ailleurs s'il y a récurrence des termes utiliser à ton encontre, cela ne doit pas être une simple coïncidence!! ;)

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Je vois pas le but de ce post... à part continuer à chercher la merde...d'ailleurs s'il y a récurrence des termes utiliser à ton encontre, cela ne doit pas être une simple coïncidence!! ;)

C'est sur que c'est moi chercher la merde... toujours

Et l’intérêt est une constatation réel, j'ai combattu assez de joueur de différente nation pour pouvoir l'affirmer

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Remarque la récurrence à aimer jouer avec un raciste, homophobe et misogyne, je me dis que les chiens ne font pas des chats et donc le fait d'aimer à fréquenter ce genre de raclure, ça ne doit pas être une simple coïncidence!! Pas vrai sacrebleu? 

Édit: il fait vraiment tâche pipo dans votre clan, tout le reste semble être de la même veine que votre leader charismatique...enfin le charisme, celui d'une courge quoi...

Édit 2: as i said, many disgusting guys around desmoines, i reported smile's post about his homophobic insult...

Edited by Maculosa

12 hours ago, admin said:

This takes away so much credibility. You're here to make the rules and stand by them. That's a tough thing to do. Cause I have seen more than ones certain subjects in our little Naval game are more precious to you. When maintaining the rules, you're not supposed  lowering your standards by calling people 'Bastards" by ANY means.

If you're in court the Judge will not call you an asshole, even when he thinks you are. He can't because he is in function.

Now, banning players by using rules I am fine with,, don't become part of this issue with the Russian French and the French players.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Maculosa said:

Remarque la récurrence à aimer jouer avec un raciste, homophobe et misogyne, je me dis que les chiens ne font pas des chats et donc le fait d'aimer à fréquenter ce genre de raclure, ça ne doit pas être une simple coïncidence!! Pas vrai sacrebleu? 

Édit: il fait vraiment tâche pipo dans votre clan, tout le reste semble être de la même veine que votre leader charismatique...enfin le charisme, celui d'une courge quoi...

Édit 2: as i said, many disgusting guys around desmoines, i reported smile's post about his homophobic insult...

Non mais vous déconner là...

primo > vous avez autant jouer avec lui que moi, vous l'avez fréquenter auparavant sans que ça vous importune à ce que je sache???

secundo > j'ai jamais eu besoin de leader, je joue pour le plaisir...comme pipo d'ailleurs!! comme tout le monde... faites en tout autant! vous n'avez qu'à le bloquer dans le jeu, comme tout ceux qui insulte comme ça il n'y aura pas matière à débat....

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 4:02 PM, o7Captain said:

I dont want to defend Desmoines, he really said bad stuff, but NN are not innocent either, karma is free

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, Cornelis Evertsen de Oude said:

This takes away so much credibility. You're here to make the rules and stand by them. That's a tough thing to do. Cause I have seen more than ones certain subjects in our little Naval game are more precious to you. When maintaining the rules, you're not supposed  lowering your standards by calling people 'Bastards" by ANY means.

If you're in court the Judge will not call you an asshole, even when he thinks you are. He can't because he is in function.

Now, banning players by using rules I am fine with,, don't become part of this issue with the Russian French and the French players.

We said it before
We rarely ban players from chat. Its very hard to get such a ban.

But touching upon subjects like mothers, sisters, daughters can cause immediate ban even if said as a joke - if reported.
Especially if a player is reported multiple times. Especially if you also was an active troll on the forum (forum account banned).
We wont care about nation or clan of a player, or his reviews or whatever.

DesMoines can appeal the ban and post an apology, if he feels he made a mistake. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 8:20 PM, admin said:

We said it before
We rarely ban players from chat. Its very hard to get such a ban.

But touching upon subjects like mothers, sisters, daughters can cause immediate ban even if said as a joke - if reported.
Especially if a player is reported multiple times. Especially if you also was an active troll on the forum (forum account banned).
We wont care about nation or clan of a player, or his reviews or whatever.

DesMoines can appeal the ban and post an apology, if he feels he made a mistake. 

The topic is closed. In case Captain DesMoines would like to post an apology, he must contact me in a private forum message first.