Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

8 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

This battle is a major event in current RvR.

All those who predicted an unfair large conflict with unbalanced player's levels or numbers, were misled !

Swedish dragon has been awoken !!

Thank you for this incredible battle gents, RvR is now steping into a more serious & challenging theater.

VGGA  

Dragon awoken?? you mean the new zerg ppl rush to from all factions. Nothing been awoken just the new go to place for all the weak and spineless players in this game to congregate to

people use to rant on russia for having that influx  but will they do the same for sweden? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

Dragon awoken?? you mean the new zerg ppl rush to from all factions. Nothing been awoken just the new go to place for all the weak and spineless players in this game to congregate to

people use to rant on russia for having that influx  but will they do the same for sweden? 

it's ironic because sweden has become the place to join/ally with if you want to fight against the numerically superior Russians

we have fun port battles with the russians on an almost daily basis

so who are the spineless ones - the ones who join the superior number russians or ally with them like the danes

or the ones trying to counter the superior numbers and their domination of the map?

or the ones who make comments about others having fun, because russians and swedes are, with the rare exception of some toxicity on either side, are having a blast

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

17 hours ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

as I have said before there are only two factions that matter in this game right now. and the game will be over when their war is over. Russia and sweeden. whomever wins this war will win the game. if vera cruz and new orleans get burned to the ground the game will instantly loose about 250 pop. and if sweeden looses the war the game will instantly lose about 100 pop. and you will have one faction that is unbeatable in RVR either way. it is what it is. so you might as well pick a side.

Edited by King of Crowns
  • Like 1

for me it is more about the alliances in play rather than the individual nation, because any one nation can be crushed if all the other nations allied against it

various reasons will make that an unlikely scenario and so the image below is my own take as to who is currently allied with whom since there is a lot of shouting of 'Swedish Zerg!' when in reality the coalition Sweden is currently in seems to work together

of interest are the three seemingly neutral nations that could help tip the balance one way or the other

some might argue that this nation isn't an ally, or that one shown neutral is an ally etc - i have tried to be objective and based my criteria mainly upon who i see actively helping in RvR with other nations

leader0309.JPG

• Thanks 1

Just now, Je maintiendrai said:

Denmark new Poland 

Not quite as Denmark-Norway can't be dominated or removed.. all hail the uncapturable ports ;)

@Staunberg🇩🇰

the 'balance as the image shows on the previous page is still VERY heavily in favor of the Russian alliance

there hasn't been a day in the past two weeks where Sweden hasn't had at least 1 PB with russia - and often it is 2-4 and occasionally 5 (the max allowed)

I did NOT call the danes spineless - i was asking if they were in as a comeback and response to somebody calling the swedes spineless (i also asked if it was the swedish who were the spinel;ess ones -  that doesn't mean i called the swedes spineless)

as for swedes trying to take danish ports the danes have brought it 100% upon themselves - they have joined the russian alliance in RvR by coordinating multiflipping ports with them against the swedes (image shown below)
sweden cannot field 5 port battles against sweden and 2 against denemark each day, so the sweden has chosen to limit the number of swedish ports danes can attack each day, as well as making former danish ports the target so that if sweden has to choose again between PB's with russia or danes, they can give up a danish buffer port and it isn't of consequence

i agree with you that the numbers don't tell all of the story however they are the only true facts about what is going on - everything else is tainted by personal opinions (including my own)

so looking at just the figures the russian alliance is gaining points, the NATO alliance is losing points

pbs.JPG

41 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

leader0309.JPG

4 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

as I have said before there are only two factions that matter in this game right now. and the game will be over when their war is over. Russia and sweeden. whomever wins this war will win the game. if vera cruz and new orleans get burned to the ground the game will instantly loose about 250 pop. and if sweeden looses the war the game will instantly lose about 100 pop. and you will have one faction that is unbeatable in RVR either way. it is what it is. so you might as well pick a side.

From the above kindly posted board, you may consider DE as a third important weight, together with VP & GB, these three Factions have not joined one side or the other.

I called Sweden a Dragon awoken cause we remember every time Sweden gets new energy it starts hammering around and eats lots of ports. Sweden was always fighting for the server health, helping the weakest against badies (ex:SORRY).

Today the RvR is different, Factions do not mean much, groups of clans make it all.

In that sense, wars can be lost, ports as well, but rich clans are very mobile.

Rich clans migrate where they want quite swiftly, which makes RvR visibility much shorter and therefore little unpredictable.

• Like 3

@Staunberg🇩🇰 - ty for your sensible and reasonable reply

sweden doesn't want to break denmark - it might well be that the multi flipping of our ports with the russians is purely coincidental and that in your eyes you claim there is no alliance with russia

from my perspective as a swede when our ports are being flipped at the same time that russians are flipping them (two in the image in my previous post at the exact same time even though as you say denmark can't field two PB's at the same time) and when danes are screening for russians against sweden, when our intel inside the Russian Clan REDS and our friends in DEnmark tell us what is going on between the russians and the danes  then I see russia and denmark as allies (i'm talking about RvR - OW always has been a free for all environment for the most part)

we have tried talking to denmark about not taking their ports and they have chosen to tell us to hello kitty off which is 100% their right to do and from me personally earns some respect

safe sailing and see you in game

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

is it any different than Spain and Pirates flipping Russian ports as the same time as Sweden?  

not in the least - it is exactly the same

i am not complaining one single bit about multiflipping - i am just stating it happens, that denmark has participated in it with the russians (whether coordinated or not) and that sweden is taking danish ports not because it wants to punish denmark or be a dick towards them (which for me is a natural reaction when i see a larger nation 'bullying' a smaller nation) - they are taking them to create a buffer zone because sweden isn't capable of filling multiple PB's at the same time the way that russia can (not a complaint that russia can do this) and so 'minimizing damage' is the philosophy when it comes to strategy regarding danish ports at the moment

we've even said we will be happy to return them should RvR hostilities cease though that also has been rejected with the 'give us San Juan or give us nothing' - which is a legitimate attitude

i am just rambling now - but i wonder if the issue of san juan could be settled once and for all by allowing the danes to take ports up fajardo and say give them 5 attempts to capture San Juan and if they fail it settles the matter for good - doubt either side would agree to it - just spitballing

54 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

🇩🇰

and our friends in DEnmark tell us what is going on between the russians and the danes  then I see russia and denmark as allies. 

You really shouldn't listen that much to Makrian. He really is a lightweight that makes up his own reality.

He has no insight into Danish RvR, so don't rely to much on the info from him and his crew. 

1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

From the above kindly posted board, you may consider DE as a third important weight, together with VP & GB, these three Factions have not joined one side or the other.

I called Sweden a Dragon awoken cause we remember every time Sweden gets new energy it starts hammering around and eats lots of ports. Sweden was always fighting for the server health, helping the weakest against badies (ex:SORRY).

Today the RvR is different, Factions do not mean much, groups of clans make it all.

In that sense, wars can be lost, ports as well, but rich clans are very mobile.

Rich clans migrate where they want quite swiftly, which makes RvR visibility much shorter and therefore little unpredictable.

not any doubt in my mind that if Prussia were to join one side or the other, regardless of which side they joined, they could very well be THE determining factor in the current alliance war situation as to which alliance clearly starts getting an upper hand