Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

17 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

ok - since you seem to display the mental agility of a small sea mollusk perhaps putting it into pictures might help

the timers that are of interest to YOU are set for YOUR timeframe 

now STFU and produce less drama and more results

lars.JPG

i like that you got so mad you drew a diagram

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

You read your boss, right. He plan to move them to Nccc timers 

not surprised since all Lars does is bitch and whine about about sweden being cowards and hiding behind timers
the image shows that not to be true

if Lars wants to continue being a dick and telling lies and insulting swedes on a daily basis here on the forums, i wouldn't be surprised if sweden decides to be a dick in return and focus their attention where fun is to be had instead of drama 

a leader in my opinion works on ways to achieve the goals for their team, not on creating drama that might sabotage their goals

This complaining has gone on for far too long and hasn't done anything meaningful in the game. It's time for this to stop. I don't give a rat's ass about whatever is going on between Sweden and Denmark. Just fight your battles and keep it out of the forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Latron said:

This complaining has gone on for far too long and hasn't done anything meaningful in the game. It's time for this to stop. I don't give a rat's ass about whatever is going on between Sweden and Denmark. Just fight your battles and keep it out of the forums.

No spicy soup without salt! 😁

29 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

not surprised since all Lars does is bitch and whine about about sweden being cowards and hiding behind timers
the image shows that not to be true

if Lars wants to continue being a dick and telling lies and insulting swedes on a daily basis here on the forums, i wouldn't be surprised if sweden decides to be a dick in return and focus their attention where fun is to be had instead of drama 

a leader in my opinion works on ways to achieve the goals for their team, not on creating drama that might sabotage their goals

I've never claimed to be a leader, in fact I abhorr responsibility of any kind :)

23 minutes ago, Latron said:

Don't tell me you don't have the stomach for a nice little forum war?

Did we touch someone inappropriately?

3 hours ago, rediii said:

thats quite long ago but yes. Atleast they were not in the organization discord up until they attacked key west etc

Yes, we were working together on flipping mutiple ports

or

Yes, they sailed from Tumbado to Sisal in 1st rates accidently in the same time frame?

Just for clarification please.

24 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

response deleted - it's clear you're not interested in facts - just in shitting on swedes on forums - carry on

Whats worse, danes trolling swedes on the forum or you making a forum alt specifically to interact with them. Seems like you take all of this more seriously than you should.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Whats worse, danes trolling swedes on the forum or you making a forum alt specifically to interact with them. Seems like you take all of this more seriously than you should.

fact - not a forum alt - it's my only forum account - people here really should start thinking about what they say thinking they are being clever when all they show is their ignorance

my previous account was banned from these forums by admin during one of his temper tantrums

23 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

people here really should start thinking about what they say thinking they are being clever when all they show is their ignorance

my previous account was banned from these forums by admin during one of his temper tantrums

The arrogance and hypocrisy of those two sentences being back to back shows how big of a douchebag you are. We all remember the temper tantrums and the fruitcakes who thought they were gods gift to game development who ended up crawling back to evil admin's game after all of it. No need to remind us. Regardless, you "remade" a forum account specifically to interact here for the last 6 days, thanks for confirming.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Je maintiendrai said:

Do people actually flip PBs and no show on purpose? 

Ask the Spanish.  The ACTUAL reason they lost remedios was because they insisted on a campaign of multi flips and no shows against us.  rediii paints a different picture of course, but as usual a false one.  He fails to mention all the spanish alts in the sweden.  

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I can't believe it's still going. the amount of salt spitting is absolute nonsense now. time for folks to stfu and fight in battles.

I'd like to actually hear about the following wars:

Pirates vs US
GB vs Prussia
France vs US incursion

Let's try again in case someone missed it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

The arrogance and hypocrisy of those two sentences being back to back shows how big of a douchebag you are. We all remember the temper tantrums and the fruitcakes who thought they were gods gift to game development who ended up crawling back to evil admin's game after all of it. No need to remind us.

you could only call it hypocrisy if you were aware of the facts - you aren't - apparently you don't even know who i am  - your statement is personal speculation at best- my comment about you making statements whilst being ignorant of the actual facts is shown again - though i won't be calling you a douche bag over it

(amusingly enough the reason for my ban was for calling admin something far less offensive, and was actually the exact same word he used to call another player lol)

have a nice day

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

7 hours ago, rediii said:

I dont care how you want to call them but you can't say it doesnt create content for US TZ

Yet correct me if I'm wrong, WO wasn't actually in the Plymouth PB ....and my little birds tell me they weren't in the Cabo Rojo one either (could be mistaken of course).  So the question should be asked...are you really creating content or just dodging?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

you could only call it hypocrisy if you were aware of the facts - you aren't - apparently you don't even know who i am  - your statement is personal speculation at best- my comment about you making statements whilst being ignorant of the actual facts is shown again - though i won't be calling you a douche bag over it

have a nice day

Couldnt care less im just burning time till i get out of work. Slinging shit on the forum passes the time. 

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Yet correct me if I'm wrong, WO wasn't actually in the Plymouth PB ....and my little birds tell me they weren't in the Cabo Rojo one either (could be mistaken of course).  So the question should be asked...are you really creating content or just dodging?

am not sure of the Plymouth battle so somebody else might address that one

as for Cabo Rojo it depends upon which Cabo Rojo battle you are referencing - there have been several 

i believe you are correct for the ones during USA daytime - WO can't field any significant numbers during those hours

you are mistaken for the ones during USA night time - they weren't the only ones in the PB fleet (they also aren't the only USA evening players)

in fact many WO were outside screening for Cabo Rojo and attended in enough numbers to help with the screen that prevented the Russians getting into the port battle 

it was a fun screening fight so yes, content created as well as having key "anchor" points not all on the same timer for obvious reasons such as multiflipping - not sure really what the issue is other than some people seem to like stirring with a large wooden spoon

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

4 hours ago, Je maintiendrai said:

Do people actually flip PBs and no show on purpose? 

No. They're set like this in order to avoid 30 screeners that a little nation, such as Danmark-Norge, can't handle. 

1 hour ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

am not sure of the Plymouth battle so somebody else might address that one

as for Cabo Rojo it depends upon which Cabo Rojo battle you are referencing - there have been several 

i believe you are correct for the ones during USA daytime - WO can't field any significant numbers during those hours

you are mistaken for the ones during USA night time - they weren't the only ones in the PB fleet (they also aren't the only USA evening players)

in fact many WO were outside screening for Cabo Rojo and attended in enough numbers to help with the screen that prevented the Russians getting into the port battle 

it was a fun screening fight so yes, content created as well as having key "anchor" points not all on the same timer for obvious reasons such as multiflipping - not sure really what the issue is other than some people seem to like stirring with a large wooden spoon

Again, could be wrong....the only Cabo Rojo battle KoC and some of WO were in was the one ironically enough....during EU times.  Which I believe they lost.  The 2nd attack on Rojo at night was a Russian no show and I'm told WO was not in or on the roster for that PB.  Point being, if the goal was to create content for the evening swedes......it's not working.  It would appear that the most content the US tz players have had has been during EU times.  And I don't particularly care one way or another about the timers, I simply enjoy the hypocrisy of them and the lame excuses like "creating content".  

But don't take my word on it....take KoC's

e14f907e3ade17397148dbc951ddbdca.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Again, could be wrong....the only Cabo Rojo battle KoC and some of WO were in was the one ironically enough....during EU times.  Which I believe they lost.  The 2nd attack on Rojo at night was a Russian no show and I'm told WO was not in or on the roster for that PB.  Point being, if the goal was to create content for the evening swedes......it's not working.  It would appear that the most content the US tz players have had has been during EU times.  And I don't particularly care one way or another about the timers, I simply enjoy the hypocrisy of them and the lame excuses like "creating content".  

But don't take my word on it....take KoC's

e14f907e3ade17397148dbc951ddbdca.png

i was in the second battle you're talking about. i don't know where you're getting your intel from, but i take some comfort in how wrong it is

15 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Ask the Spanish.  The ACTUAL reason they lost remedios was because they insisted on a campaign of multi flips and no shows against us.  rediii paints a different picture of course, but as usual a false one.  He fails to mention all the spanish alts in the sweden.  

Are you talking of carahatas? 

You bullies... Always so funny people