Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

1 hour ago, Lars Kjaer said:

To sum up: Stop bitching and start fighting. If you want contested PBs and fun: Don't put nighttimers, we happen to know that there wasn't any "USA" players in the PB at cabo rojo, but by all means, get up in the middle of the night for empty PBs if that's what you want. If you want PBs with danes: Don't screen us out. We get the battles regardles of screenings or not and that's a win in our book.

i have a different summary: so at this point you and I move into the STFU stage of the discussion because you throw all reason out of the window and need a bit of slapping

also please show me where i have bitched unless pointing out your embarrassing hypocritical inconsistencies is bitching?

there are PLENTY of swedish ports with timers during the day - that is a fact as evidenced by you setting PB's for three of them just today - yet you seem to want to focus on the port of cabo rojo 

most of our players are on during european hours so most of our timers are set for those hours - a smaller number of our players are on in USA evening time zone so a correspondingly smaller number of our ports are set for that time - wow - what a freaking ridiculous thing to do as a nation - you're laughable mate

you claim to know for a fact that there were no USA time zone players in the Cabo Rojo battle?  - WRONG! - there were quite a few and that includes me, who lives in California USA - there were some from European times also since the russians set it for a weekend and they could come help - in fact we had enough USA timezone players on that for one of the USA timezone Cabo Rojo battles we had enough on that the russians were screened out 

also a fact is that WO IS a USA based clan (in fact they took a hiatus from the game for a while BECAUSE there was little to no RvR content for them in their USA evening time zone, and that is their primary enjoyment/focus - port battles for cabo rojo have taken place in their time zone and that is also a fact not an opinion - i just don't get how you can deny/twist the obvious truth and think it's believable?

as for stopping bitching and starting fighting, if you fought half as well in the game as you bitch in the forums denmark would be a much stronger nation

EDIT: actually i regret that last line and apologize for it - i won't delete because if i make what i believe is a mistake i will own it - my apology is public and sincere

my frustration stems from some of the ridiculous comments you make - if i was to say to you put some of your ports into USA timezone so our guys can have content, especially if you already had ports in that time zone, you would rightfully slap me down and laugh at me - and yet that in reverse is exactly what you are doing of us - so again my apologies

i prefer to stick to the facts

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

10 hours ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

you claim to know for a fact that there were no USA time zone players in the Cabo Rojo battle?  - WRONG! - there were quite a few and that includes me, who lives in California USA - there were some from European times also since the russians set it for a weekend and they could come help - in fact we had enough USA timezone players on that for one of the USA timezone Cabo Rojo battles we had enough on that the russians were screened out 

also a fact is that WO IS a USA based clan (in fact they took a hiatus from the game for a while BECAUSE there was little to no RvR content for them in their USA evening time zone, and that is their primary enjoyment/focus - port battles for cabo rojo have taken place in their time zone and that is also a fact not an opinion - i just don't get how you can deny/twist the obvious truth and think it's believable?

Funny 'cuz it was actually a couple of WO guys who sunk me that told me they weren't in at Cabo Rojo.

Another funny thing: Only the ports the russians has access to in Swedens core areas got nighttimers.

Another funny fact: Sweden are cowards.

Another funny fact: Sweden goes ballistic when ppl flip their ports but for some reason doesn't see anything wrong in multiflipping a danish-norwegian nation with less than a tenth the playernumbers than Sweden, but goes all out insane when DK/NG multiflips the swedes and gets screened out.

Sweden as a nation has been weighed in, and they lack their balls... Could someone please find them for them? I'm sure they're down in Plymouth somewhere...

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

After we got multiflipped quite many times and russia going for our craftingports while we only go for cartagena I dont see a reason why we shouldnt do something about it.

Sweden is one of the nations that want to see a normally sized russian nation ingame. Denmark/BOCAR+BASTD are the ones that are actually cowards for not attempting to fight russia but rather side with them instead of restoring a bit of health in the spread of population over the nations.

but keep bending over for russia :) 

yes we're cowards because we moved a lot closer to our enemy. Makes sense. You pretend to care for the health of the server?? We fight you because we don't like you! That is an honest answer in contrary to your never ending hypocrisy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

there are PLENTY of swedish ports with timers during the day - that is a fact as evidenced by you setting PB's for three of them just today - yet you seem to want to focus on the port of cabo rojo 

You know witch ports we want, they are not "PLENTY"....

15 minutes ago, rediii said:

After we got multiflipped quite many times and russia going for our craftingports while we only go for cartagena I dont see a reason why we shouldnt do something about it.

Esteros and Conttoy is also close to Cartagena i guess ?? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Funny 'cuz it was actually a couple of WO guys who sunk me that told me they weren't in at Cabo Rojo.

Another funny thing: Only the ports the russians has access to in Swedens core areas got nighttimers.

Another funny fact: Sweden are cowards.

Another funny fact: Sweden goes ballistic when ppl flip their ports but for some reason doesn't see anything wrong in multiflipping a danish-norwegian nation with less than a tenth the playernumbers than Sweden, but goes all out insane when DK/NG multiflips the swedes and gets screened out.

Sweden as a nation has been weighed in, and they lack their balls... Could someone please find them for them? I'm sure they're down in Plymouth somewhere...

... it's posts like this that make it hard for me to take you seriously as a Danish NA player. You are and will remain a forum warrior who lacks a sense of diplomacy.
I wish it were otherwise. 

See you at the next Danish-Russian multiflip

27 minutes ago, rediii said:

Sweden is one of the nations that want to see a normally sized russian nation ingame. Denmark/BOCAR+BASTD are the ones that are actually cowards for not attempting to fight russia but rather side with them instead of restoring a bit of health in the spread of population over the nations.

but keep bending over for russia :) 

First off - we don't bend or break, I don't know if you've noticed. hello kittying over nations has consequences, which is the reason why you're the paria of the server. Don't have many friends? - Take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask why. You know the price for peace, so don't cry, bitch or moan. But please don't pay it - I wouldn't know what to do in the game then.

As for fighting Russia? - We'll we could do that but so far Russia doesn't really hello kitty over nations. They beat on the spanish ofc, they threw out the VP of the NATO alliance ofc, but basically they aren't really active in RvR, only REDS and BF to some extent.

It requires balls, 'uge balls, to pick a fight with the larger next door neighbor.. Sweden is just a bunch of weak-willed wide-eyed cowards.

10 minutes ago, Karpfanger said:

... it's posts like this that make it hard for me to take you seriously as a Danish NA player. You are and will remain a forum warrior who lacks a sense of diplomacy.
I wish it were otherwise. 

See you at the next Danish-Russian multiflip

Diplomacy is for RvR, I don't do RvR - I fight and that's about it. You don't like it? - Give me a reason to fight someone else, but please don't I really enjoy meatballs.

7 minutes ago, rediii said:

I mean, I dont give a hello kitty and continue to do so. We will take danish ports and just put them into a timer that doesnt fit you guys. If you attack and take a port we just take it back but we are not the ones staying up until 5 AM for it

lmao that's right, use the cowards option :)

I always knew you had zero desire to play NA, but just a desire to dominate and cow those who bend their knee. You're a rank bastard nothing more and I'll enjoy keeping the swedes from becoming anything other than a nuissance in the game. I for one can live with what I am, you however? There's a reason why you took SJ with you when you left DK/NG and there's a reason why you beat on those weaker than you rather than going for core russian ports. You're a disgrace to the game, the timeperiod and every value that was held in high regard in the age of sails.

Just now, rediii said:

I dont care how you want to call them but you can't say it doesnt create content for US TZ

So far it really hasn't. How many US timer ports have been flipped?

So far all it does is stiffle RvR since you don't have the balls to take the fight to the russians.

Just now, rediii said:

its just the logical option. :) We took the port with us because WE were the RvR fleet of denmark and WE spent most of the investmens in the port.

The cowards option you mean :)

Logic has nothing to do with it..

Just now, rediii said:

Dont have the numbers + time since russia managed to get another small nation to be annoying and get destroyed before russia gets attacked

lmao I'll wager that even if DK/NG stopped bullying you, you'd still sit in port and hide behind the timers. 

22 minutes ago, rediii said:

Denmark/BOCAR+BASTD are the ones that are actually cowards for not attempting to fight russia but rather side with them instead of restoring a bit of health in the spread of population over the nations.

Yes, that why we BASTD moved to Daneland - "restoring a bit of health in the spread of population over the nations" - instead of moving to Sweden or Russia as all seem to do.

Yes, we do not attempt to fight russia - we learned from swedes: you went for GB, you guys go for Denmark, but you don't go for Russia... Someone said that you guys are going for Carthagena: Buena Vista was captured 19 days ago, how many times did you atacked Canalete? 
Why should we attack the russians - that where always just and honourable with us - when you (swedes) don't do it, and keep attacking the smaller nations? You should lead the way not stay back and expect other nations to do it.

Yes we are cowards... DK/NG had 4 ports west of Vieques: Guyama we successfully defend it, Ponce you won, Bahía Escocesa and Samaná well, were fliped in the middle of the nigth... you know, because "we are cowards and we chose not to fight", or as you say:

33 minutes ago, rediii said:

I dont care how you want to call them but you can't say it doesnt create content for US TZ

right "content".....

If we are cowards "for not attempting to fight Russia" , what can be said from Sweden, that has, at least, 5 times our RVR population? 

21 minutes ago, rediii said:

No, go for them but expect resistance however it may be. Just like Gb tried to resist sweden when BASTD made GB go for war against sweden because their gankingfleet was sunk at Port de Paix.

Keep painting like you want... GB voted to war against Sweden, the result was 14-5 or 15-4 in favor. It was GB not BASTD. BASTD only had 1 vote. All the other clans had 1 vote as well. Now we know that there were some clans, that voted in favor of the war, that had 2nd intentions, and no intention at all in fighting. Maybe that's why BG lose that war, maybe GB would lose it anyway.
BASTD didn't "made GB go for war against Sweden", but while in GB did figth it, didn't anouce "neutral" as others did while voting for war. 

41 minutes ago, rediii said:

Russia took the spanish craftingcapital, destroyed everything and gave it back so spain can rebuild again and russia can destroy again

At least they give it back... You after taken Truxillo gave it to another nation...

50 minutes ago, rediii said:

We will take danish ports and just put them into a timer that doesnt fit you guys.

Now I know wath to call you. You are the guy that creates content for US TZ.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

They can just have an alt in Russia and craft their ships there

We already do.. several in fact.. We got a few in Sweden as well.. Regardless of who "wins" the battle for SJ we'll be able to craft 55p ships.. that's just not the same as us wanting to.. the DLC ships suits our purposes very well..

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Russia took the spanish craftingcapital, destroyed everything and gave it back so spain can rebuild again and russia can destroy again

russia tries for the 2nd time to take the pirate crafting capital now and probably do the same as they did to spain

Did you forget to tell Spain there will be a response when they join in on your multiflips and continue flipping ports?

Or maybe was it excatly your intention?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rediii said:

No, go for them but expect resistance however it may be. Just like Gb tried to resist sweden when BASTD made GB go for war against sweden because their gankingfleet was sunk at Port de Paix.

Keep spreading shit, my friend.

1) you didn't want us to win at Pasaje otherwise you would have sent your CABAL guys (very good I must admit) to defend Fort Baai instead. Which wasn't the case, right? And in any case you would have taken useless and redeemable ships instead of 1st rates...
2) We are friendly with Russia because they are friendly with us. You weren't friendly with us and we attacked you. 
3) If you wanted to fight Russia without being hypocrite you would've never left Denmark in the first place (after asking for reduction of BR in PBs, while in sweden you ask for the exact opposite) 
4) BASTD didn't force GB into a war. Every clan voted for it, except for CRED (Lama included, the only reason your useless and arrogant nation hasn't collapsed yet is because LAMA changed to Prussia 4 days after we declared war, you should thank them instead of threatening them).
5) We are at war with you because: 1. It's fun to fight in a wargame, no matter what. 2. you don't deserve us to be allied with you (I know you don't want at all. But you keep complaining about our friendship with Russia anyway...), even if it means 5-10 inactive players, after what you did and said while we were allied.
6) You have always complained about Russia going for crafting port (I even found yesterday in this thread a post in which you complained with Russia after they took Bluefields because you thought they wanted to reach Truxillo) and the first thing you did in GB was going for the main crafting port, Truxillo, only because you wanted to show us you were better and BASTD are shit. (Nota Bene: Santiago was NOT the main crafting port. PB ships were better crafted in Trux. But you went for Trux because you were scared of the prussians) 
7) You started with empty port battles (poor boy you don't like them now!)
8)You started with multiflips.
9) If you were for a healthy and balanced game, you wouldn't have directly attacked and destroyed GB, and you wouldn't threat us to 0-port us now in this "useless" (using your words) nation.
10) Good luck wiping out another nation. This time it won't be enough to stop us, though. You'll only force PVE players to stop playing. Nice way to keep server healthy and clean. You wipe out people that don't like you :) 

Edited by Hr FrosT
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hr FrosT said:

9) If you were for a healthy and balanced game, you wouldn't have directly attacked and destroyed GB, and you wouldn't threat us to 0-port us now in this "useless" (using your words) nation.

you were offered peace before croata was reached, truxillo could have remained british, but you refused. so you kinda destroyed yourself

also how is trux a better crafting port? santiago is 55 pts?

Just now, Liq said:

you were offered peace before croata was reached, truxillo could have remained british, but you refused. so you kinda destroyed yourself

also how is trux a better crafting port? santiago is 55 pts?

GB rejected peace by majority. And it doesn't have anything to do with your intention of humiliating us...
Santiago may have 55 pts. But the setup is sailing 4 hull 3, and it's not optimal for PBs.

1 minute ago, rediii said:

Not only once. We tried 3 times to go for peace. Poor liam had to even be in discord and teamspeak. It was allways threated like we are weak or something

Yes, with humiliating peace offers that forced us to stop doing RvR with anyone who wasn't russia (trusted friends, not like you) or US (which we can't touch... lol)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rediii said:

1) never said that

Whose screenshots are these? If they're not yours.. they're from someone by havoc, since Pasaje is Havoc and you're the clan leader... and you're supposed to decide to give up the port.