Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

10 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

Fajardo PB - Danes vs. Swedes:

FAJARDO.JPG

What I see is a contested port battle.. Atleast we showed up with more players than the swedes did at Hat Island....

5 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

this just in for Danes vs. Swedes at Pasaje:

Pasaje.JPG

1 buc, 1 santi killed - a win in my book :)

1 requin as a contested port battle? - are you serious - lol - you want to make yourself look like a fool on forums be my guest 

as for Pasaje - you guys can't even win a PB we wanted to throw to you - utter incompetence - note the date and time on the following private chat with one of the Swedish leaders

our definition of winning differs is all - if i lose a game of rugby 36 - 12 i don't delude myself by saying my team won because we scored 12 points 

pasaje2.JPG

6 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

1 requin as a contested port battle? - are you serious - lol - you want to make yourself look like a fool on forums be my guest 

as for Pasaje - you guys can't even win a PB we wanted to throw to you - utter incompetence - note the date and time on the following private chat with one of the Swedish leaders

our definition of winning differs is all - if i lose a game of rugby 36 - 12 i don't delude myself by saying my team won because we scored 12 points 

pasaje2.JPG

One buc is 25cm, a santi is a permit ship. I think wins depends. We don't need the port, as it's correctly stated in the message - Pasaje is a shitport.. So we basically use u as a PvP farm - we just do it better than you, 1 first rate and 1 second rate compared to 1 second rate, 1 third rate and a couple of le requins.. and ofc - we beat the crap out of your screening fleet at Fort Baai.. 

So I guess we all define wins differently :)

and Fort Baai - not even a single danish requin in that one 

pot calling kettle black?

Pasaje lol - you miss the fact that we WANTED to lose ships against you per the discord screenshot to make you look good - heck we wanted to lose the battle - so yup we define winning differently if you can't even win a PB that we wanted to lose 

*raises a glass to toast you* here's to your continued winning!

6 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

y u talk to me as if im dane? i no dane. 

i just here for your tears

and i have lots of them to give you

laughing so hard generates lots of tears so plenty of them to go around 

(and my apologies for confusing you for a dane - i thought you were a dane playing the old broken record that they are 'entitled' to San Juan' so my mistake on this one)

on a more serious note we enjoy the content, and hopefully the danes had fun also 

maybe next time we should let them know which PB we are giving to them is all - our bad on that one

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

no doubt you will win some battles and legitimately at that

logistically it's not possible for Sweden to defend against multiflips from both russia and the danes at the same time - hence us taking the danish 'buffer ports'

bottom line is if fun is being had on all sides then there is little more to say

it's just amusing to see Lars claim that Fajardo was contested because a single requin was sent in lol

3 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

But if you can’t defend it, do you then derseve it.

We don’t mind you making buffer. We do tho fear in time you will use the “night Crew content creator timer” like you are starting to use on all acces ports. 

we do have the advantage that some of our players are in the USA evening time zone for playing - it makes sense to put some of our ports in that time zone to give them some RvR content - have had some fun battles with the russians over Cabo Rojo which has changed hands several times now 

i think for me the difference is when I am in PB's with russians, which is almost daily, win or lose fun is had on both sides, gg's are given at the end of the fight and we move on

danes seem to make such drama out of every one (win or lose) and so i am here to counter some of that is all and address it with accompanying screenshots rather than some of the silly comments

example last night one of the captains from BSTD was being an idiot in global chat saying he wanted to 1 v 1 swedes in real life and break their fingers and that he travels to the USA often and was serious blah blah blah - a failure of a troll i'm afraid

i

36 minutes ago, Je maintiendrai said:

There was a fleet at fort baai??????

There were, actually there were one for Fajardo as well but they both apparently got screened out.. I don't know how the Fajardo fleet fared but Fort Baai was getting a shitton of kills so - win.

looks like a good fun fight in that screening fight - grats to the danes on the resounding win in that one!

unlike Lars i'm not going to claim that as a win for sweden and use the excuse that  screener fleet duty isn't to survive but to prevent the PB fleet from making it to the battle at all costs including losing ships and since they prevented the PB fleet from joining the battle we won lol

more than happy to give credit where credit is due, and look forward to future battles with you guys!

24 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

no doubt you will win some battles and legitimately at that

logistically it's not possible for Sweden to defend against multiflips from both russia and the danes at the same time - hence us taking the danish 'buffer ports'

bottom line is if fun is being had on all sides then there is little more to say

it's just amusing to see Lars claim that Fajardo was contested because a single requin was sent in lol

Still 1 more than u sent for Hat Island. So we did 1 better. And we had a fleet going, more than you can state about Hat Island.

yeah - i don't hold that one idiotic captain as an example that all danish captains are like that - every nation has its jerks and can't prevent that

as i stated our night crew are having fun wiuth russians at cabo rojo etc

it's logistically not possible for us to have every port that russia and danes can attack to be on the same timer - that would potentially result in 10 port battles at the same time 

most we have had is 6 and we aren't able to fully fill all of them

that's what happened with Hat Island that Lars likes to go on and on and on about - we wanted to take it - russians set a PB against Basse Terre Town (or one of those) at the same time - we had other PB's going on at the same time also - it then becomes a matter of priorities - Basse Terre Town where many crafting buildings are located for many players took priority over Hat Island

having sat in many an empty port battle waiting for the enemy fleet to show up (wasting time) i will say it sucks, and we don't set PB's without intention of attacking, but shit happens - again it is funny that when it happens for the danes everybody understands and all is good - when it happens to the swedes vs the danes Lars likes to make a big deal out of it and i will call that kind of stuff out all day long

49 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

Pasaje - Danes lose in a contested battle
Fjardo - Danes lose (send in one requin)
Fort Baai - Danes lose (sent nobody)

Danish Fajardo pb team got screened out, so that wasn't a planed no-show. 

Edited by Svennik

we didn't take too kindly to your stunt of multi flipping our ports at the exact same time as the russians were multiflipping us 

and we didn't brag about it as much as explain to you what was happening and why 

not going to apologize for the fact that Hat Island isn't as high on our priority list as our crafting towns

as for informing you - little point - it would have meant as Lars has stated very clearly before that danes will screen for the russians at every opportunity to feck over the swedes - so we each have a set of priorities and criteria in place

main difference i see is sweden has no built in animosity towards the danes and the taking of danish buffer ports has been explained and accepted as reasonable strategy

danes on the other hand seem to be on a hate filled crusade against the swedes to give them motivation and goals to play - and that also is a legit position for them to take

9 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

danes on the other hand seem to be on a hate filled crusade against the swedes to give them motivation and goals to play - and that also is a legit position for them to take

When we get Skåne back, we might show swedes more love. It is a part of being danish (Hating swedes)

Edited by Nixolai

28 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

we didn't take too kindly to your stunt of multi flipping our ports at the exact same time as the russians were multiflipping us 1st off: You did flip 3 ports on the same day before we flipped two of yours. Secondly - the first "multiflip" wasn't planned against you. It just so happens that you picked a fight with the most active nation ingame - DK/NG and put the same timers on all your ports. You know the price for peace so don't cry, bitch and moan. The battles are fun and honestly - I'd hate to actually win because who would I kill then?

and we didn't brag about it as much as explain to you what was happening and why 

not going to apologize for the fact that Hat Island isn't as high on our priority list as our crafting towns In the past when BOCAR/DNP has flipped a port we show. If we couldn't field a PB team, we've alerted our enemies before hand so they knew they didn't have to show up and could have fun elsewhere. You pissed off the territory and apparently feel that no-shows are "tying up players".. 30 days - I'll flip ports for 30 days and then let's see who still find the game fun. DK/NG doesn't really have ambitions in RvR so we can afford no shows. Sweden can't in the long run.

as for informing you - little point - it would have meant as Lars has stated very clearly before that danes will screen for the russians at every opportunity to feck over the swedes - so we each have a set of priorities and criteria in place We fight for the battles, as previously stated we have the balls to fight and when we can't - we show our enemies the respect they are due. This is a game, but just like a sewer: What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it.

main difference i see is sweden has no built in animosity towards the danes and the taking of danish buffer ports has been explained and accepted as reasonable strategy We haven't actually complained about contested PBs. We haven't actually complained much at all. Swedes cry, danes try harder.

danes on the other hand seem to be on a hate filled crusade against the swedes to give them motivation and goals to play - and that also is a legit position for them to take Sweden picked the fight, we didn't. You know the price for peace, but please don't pay it, I wouldn't know what to do then.

To sum up: Stop bitching and start fighting. If you want contested PBs and fun: Don't put nighttimers, we happen to know that there wasn't any "USA" players in the PB at cabo rojo, but by all means, get up in the middle of the night for empty PBs if that's what you want. If you want PBs with danes: Don't screen us out. We get the battles regardles of screenings or not and that's a win in our book.