Game-Labs Forum

Development plans Winter - Spring 2015

For the Privateer Schooner, you could use the lines of the Pride of Baltimore II which is modeled off of American Privateers of the 1812 era.  She is a topsail schooner and is modeled after the American privateer Chasseur.  I do not remember the number of guns that she carried or what poundage they were, but I do know that she is larger than the Lynx because I have been on both ships when they were docked next to each other in Savannah a few years back. 

For some reason I can't copy and paste the link here, but if you go to www.pride2.org you should be able to find information about the ship there.

Looking forward for the addition of more smaller ships!

• Like 1

How excitement.

Very appreciative that you are prepared to publish a development roadmap of sorts. The community needs to respect the bravery/openness of such an approach....and try (though you make it difficult by producing such fun stuff) to constrain/restrain our impatiance (like we did as 6yo's on Christmas mornings at 5am when mum and dad were still asleep).

Take the time you need, quality over calendar and good winds to you sirs. 

I hope also some basic inventory managment comes as well. But in regards to that i think something like a grid based system in the hold would work. like total square meterage (Not sure of the right word but using metric so more can understand it) taken into account. and in the future maybe the weight and placement could come into play in battle.