Game-Labs Forum

naval action,,the game

well after a month weeding thru all steams problems then another month getting the game problems solved i finally got in the beta,,hurray for me,,only to find out that its a russian game based on kiev and i had a ping so high the game was unplayable,,but inspite of all that i managed to play a few games,,and what i saw was just outstanding,,the battels were so real they looked like we were in a movie,,the ships performed with so much realistic charactor it was asonishing,make sure u fire on the uproll of wave fellas! lmao,,the game is truely one for the books,,even though i have to opt out untill an american server arrives i can say naval action is the best naval game in the world,,well done,,and may the wind be in your sails and a star to steer by,,god speed to all the captains here..veyron

New servers added to the instance pool - location East coast. Instances will still be distributed randomly but in 30-50% of cases US based players will have a lot better ping. If experiment is successful we will also add instance pools in Asia for Australia and NZ players.

• Like 2

I regularly play at 160-200 ping. I'm in Western Canada.

Same *creepy face* 

On a side note really only notice ping issues once in a while, 160-200 is playable but when I am on the US server and pinging 50-80 it feels much better for some reason.

they are ukraine not russian and the servers are located in germany.

You're not quite right) russians is not citizenship, is the nation, the way of thinking and, more importantly, the Russian language) so, guys from Game Labs Russians. In, Russia there is a saying "Kiev is the mother of Russian cities") It's a long story, but it's a fact  

Russian state began in Kiev for more than 1000 years ago

Living in Australia, we don't even measure ping in MS !!!!

300-350 some times, 150-200 is luxury. On a good internet provider (well I say good....relative to local providers they are good).

However, Australia is 10 hours ahead of Europe...so we already know what's going to happen anyway.

• Like 1

Living in Australia, we don't even measure ping in MS !!!!

300-350 some times, 150-200 is luxury. On a good internet provider (well I say good....relative to local providers they are good).

However, Australia is 10 hours ahead of Europe...so we already know what's going to happen anyway.

Having said that I get 50-90 on local servers for other games. 350 on the German ones for naval action.

Cannot wait for local servers.