Game-Labs Forum

Henry Turner

I am sure if it had been possible for Henry to kill he would of, clearly he attempted to engage or gain a favourable position to attack realised he was out matched and not against a noob and left battle....seems legit right...

Can't remember I think I recall Henry being happy as he was sailing from navasse screening dissapointed and not getting a fight a bit bored when out the blue on the horizon...imagine his joy when he accidentally runs into a lone first rate...

Edited by Spitfire83
  • Like 1

Dron you are simply wrong. Bannised did deserve the BAN. You cannot simply accuse a developer of violating steam rules with NO evidence. Bannised was not banned for anything constructive. He has done more damage to this game than anyone so far has. I would go as far as saying GLs should sue him for defamation. If you want to tell the devs there is something wrong with ROE you can say it without saying you banned BP for saying the truth. Read BP topic about steam violation rules and tell me one rule that was violated. If it was really violated why does steam not care? Because no rules were broke.  

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Dron you are simply wrong. Bannised did deserve the BAN. You cannot simply accuse a developer of violating steam rules with NO evidence. Bannised was not banned for anything constructive. He has done more damage to this game than anyone so far has. I would go as far as saying GLs should sue him for defamation. If you want to tell the devs there is something wrong with ROE you can say it without saying you banned BP for saying the truth. Read BP topic about steam violation rules and tell me one rule that was violated. If it was really violated why does steam not care? Because no rules were broke.  

They can ban him on Forum. But what game rules he   violeted? Not constructive=ban in game?  Devs set a bad precedend and now each other can lose account for hate in public space 

• Like 3