Game-Labs Forum

Henry Turner

Представляю вашему вниманию игрока с ником Henty Turner и оставляю  здесь пачку скринов. Как нетрудно догадаться на выходе меня ждет флот из 10 кораблей :). И для чего вводилась новая механика захода в бой, если можно безнаказанно тагать до прибытия флотилии ? Хотя данный персонаж мог пустить в этот бой 1 рейт и воевать с 1 на 2. Но нет... 20 минут удержания в бою и больше ничего. 

Подобные прецеденты уже были и игрокам выдавали предупреждения. Я же требую забанить данного игрока в связи с неоднократными нарушениями и осведомленностью о том, что такое поведение карается баном. 

https://imgur.com/a/XomcX15 

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Leave the moderating to the moderators. You don't know the first thing about why someone was banned, but it wasn't for "no reason", nor was it for being critical of features or changes.

15 minutes ago, Wyy said:

3 words Longer Invis Time

The losing ship is not important in this situation. Longer Invis Time dont save you from players who just attack you and dont fight.  I reported 2 players for same and Henry is 3. But Devs prefer ignore me 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/409575873?t=01h45m54s

Такая же ситуация. После того как Дрон был выпущен Тёрнером из боя, и затаган толпой бритов, я так же направлялся на помощь. Отследив местоположение по стриму на меня выскочил агамемнон затянув в бой. Конечно он оказался умнее тёрнера, и сделал вид, что воюет, но по факту кристально видно, что это банальное удержание в бою. Ник: AeRoTR

Обратите внимание как бодро он ускакал в порт после окончания боя 😂

Edited by Moscalb

4 minutes ago, dron44I said:

The losing ship is not important in this situation. Longer Invis Time dont save you from players who just attack you and dont fight.  I reported 2 players for same and Henry is 3. But Devs prefer ignore me 

i know, but atleast he can waste your time only once :)

@admin
Хотелось бы до релиза что бы по данному вопросу нашлось какое либо решение от разработчиков

temp1.png

5c8dbc816800fc49eeb92c01c5a70146.png

Ибо челики реально делают "Tag the big one and kite in battle for 1 hr please"

На данный момент это абузится ветеранами, а в будующем у нас, возможно, будет много новичков которые не понимают игровыш механик и они будут тупо стрелять с киллометра и держать в бою по незнанию. 

Ждемс

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

@admin
Хотелось бы до релиза что бы по данному вопросу нашлось какое либо решение от разработчиков

temp1.png

5c8dbc816800fc49eeb92c01c5a70146.png

Ибо челики реально делают "Tag the big one and kite in battle for 1 hr please"

На данный момент это абузится ветеранами, а в будующем у нас, возможно, будет много новичков которые не понимают игровыш механик и они будут тупо стрелять с киллометра и держать в бою по незнанию. 

Ждемс

Вспоминаю пики онлайна когда ветераны юзали новичков на раттлах для погонь. Ничего кроме догонялок. А новички слушались. Так что ты прав) Ждем новую волну с релизом, только методы стали еще "эффективнее" . 

8 hours ago, dron44I said:

Я же требую забанить данного игрока в связи с неоднократными нарушениями и осведомленностью о том, что такое поведение карается баном.

в чужом глазу соломину видеть, в своём — бревна не замечать :D

I agree with Massimo

When Players confidently expect to wipe all other ships off the map and so come in very valuable ships and then loose them and get upset about it, then that's just life. This game (as it is open world and played by  clans who are in constant communication with each other) is one of tactics and not just 1v1 battles where any external tactical play is not allowed. As far as we on the Brit side can see, many Russians and pirates operate in a tactical and fully conversant manner.

In the cited case Moscalb (as he was faced with losing a 1st rate,) called on Dron to come and help in the same battle. If Dron gets caught up in another battle which is designed to keep him out of the first one, why is this tactically wrong? 

Then if Dron stays in the battle for 15 mins waiting for Moscalb to come out and help him is this not again the use of game mechanic tactics. I fail to see the difference and the only way to stop this is to dismantle the whole game structure, which off course, would be ridiculous.

Again if Dron finds himself in a 1v1 battle with a smaller ship then why could he not win the battle? 

The game mechanic allows what happened to happen and if the Devs don't like that then they have to change the mechanics, Surely that's what ALPHA is for. Not to allow unsettled players to moan about the inevitable results. OK the solution for players like Dron and Moscalb is to come in a smaller more manoeuvrable ship. Yes that's the answer! where all the oponents then get a better chance at winning. 

Frankly its hardly rocket science is it. Dron and Moscalb do themselves a disservice if they believe otherwise.

• Like 6

Я же повторюсь. Подобные прецеденты были и тут не стоит вопрос о нарушение правил игры. Тут стоит вопрос о бане игрока ибо если одних за это наказывали, а других нет, то это похоже на дискриминацию отдельных групп игроков.

4 hours ago, Moscalb said:

We wrote in Russian, because we appeal to the developers and not to you. Why do you justify, if you right. Relax guys 😉

And you do it in a public forum? Way to go Einstein.

Friendly warning issued - Respect others on the forums. - H. Darby

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Spitfire83 said:

As I said in battle was my way of thanking you and moscalb for your wonderful pincer  trap at la tortue what you cried about me trying to get back  to port instead of fighting you 1v1 despite you watching me come out of a battle (still damaged no repairs) then you call moscalb to jump out of port to tag me. 

Was this best sportsmanship I see no difference.....but please continue extra salt risk free...lol

We always attack with the desire to kill. Aero & Henry attacked to hold in battle.  20 min in combat, no one joined. 2 fights. After my fight, Aero just run away, not trying to tag me again. Because I was already late in the battle with Dron. What did you write to me in a fight yesterday, after I called you rats? you immediately understood what I mean.😂

Io20sXc.png

Edited by Moscalb
  • Like 3