Thonys

shot at him for loot stealing with a warning

not to do so

gave multiple warning and got no answer in return

["warnin wildfang vid lootstaling du kommer att skjutas"]

[do not steel the loot from my battle or i shoot you]

made f 11 report (3) aswell

C3029D5D0B92E8E9B939DADA3A1DD7D2AFFC9691

he also fired back  in the third attempt to steal loot {and after a shot at the hull he left battle]

887A4C82E3701105140AEBD4849B10D9C47DE979

next time i see him in my initial tagged battle i shoot him on sight.

Edited by Thonys

What exactly is the purpose of this tribunal?

I don't doubt your story, but the submitted screenshots don't show any of what you claim happened in the battle. They don't show that you started the battle (no screenshot of Tab-screen). They don't show him stealing loot or trying to. They don't show you shooting at him or him shooting at you.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

Probably could've sunk him. Stand your ground laws do apply for lewt.

yes but if you look very good he just shot the hull but he got no timer what means he can have an instant leave.

after looting the battle stops and give the message battle over. 

so i can shoot him to 10 % but he still can escape by: esc leave the battle. 

he got no timer (that's the flaw in the rules)

3 hours ago, Anolytic said:

What exactly is the purpose of this tribunal?

I don't doubt your story, but the submitted screenshots don't show any of what you claim happened in the battle. They don't show that you started the battle (no screenshot of Tab-screen). They don't show him stealing loot or trying to. They don't show you shooting at him or him shooting at you.

f11 will provide the evidence .nab85965 and 2 more before that.

in EVE when you steal loot you become yellow what means you can shoot at it even when in HS space he got flagged for an amount of time in

this game, they can do it(stealing), time after time, after time, there is no punishment in the game. what deals with this behavior.

this behavior is not productive for the PvE player who wants to grind some XP or upgrades or reals.  it is time consuming with no earnings for the victim of this behavior it sends players away to other games

only the forum tribunal is there to do something about it and to make the development team aware of this elusive behavior. there is no counter against it what satisfies the victim.

Edited by Thonys

3 hours ago, Castañon del Rey said:

Next time do it like a spaniard, shoot first and ask later.☺️

that's what i did in his third attempt he wanted to steal loot from another clan player in battle who just finished the battle.

but still, he can escape when you shoot at a player he does not get a timer,  what holds him in battle.

Edited by Thonys

i got the same problem with this wildfang, he comes in my battle shot at my sails and mast to slow me down he takes my loot and than leave the battle. next time when he gets in a battle with me i will first send to him that i want him to leave and if he does not leave i'm forced to open fire on him.

Same here , i've seen him doing it a couple of times now , twice kept him away from looting someone els his loot.

And the incident Tonys is talking about was when he joint my battle to take the loot ,when we fired on him .

Hooping he would get the message

8 hours ago, Henry d'Esterre Darby said:

Too easy to abuse.

or :

give him a timer(only) in the battle.(1minute 30 sec) and flag him in the battle for beeing a looter. [rightmouse on the ship and flag  him as such]

just what we have in a regular battle.  

Edited by Thonys

On 1/2/2019 at 1:27 AM, Thonys said:
On 1/2/2019 at 1:27 AM, Thonys said:

This behavior is not productive for the PvE player who wants to grind some XP or upgrades or reals.  it is time consuming with no earnings for the victim of this behavior it sends players away to other games

only the forum tribunal is there to do something about it and to make the development team aware of this elusive behavior. there is no counter against it what satisfies the victim.

What about scamming someone for 300k, is that productive for the pve player?. You post tribunal about someone "stealing" loot, but you have no problem with scamming other players in game.

Gotta love double-standards.

Edited by Castañon del Rey
  • Like 1

What about simply giving the battle initiator control over the battle, as long as it is PvE? If someone wants to join a PvE battle, the initiator has to accept a request or something, displaying the player name. Obviously this would only be for allied players wanting to join, not enemies.

@admin

1 hour ago, Castañon del Rey said:

What about scamming someone for 300k, is that productive for the pve player?. You post tribunal about someone "stealing" loot, but you have no problem with scamming other players in game.

Gotta love double-standards.

no, you think wrong..

it is 2 separate things

1.scamming the enemy is good.

2. loot stealing your own nation player is bad.

ps:  it was 250 k and i offered him a refund.so the double standard is on you.

Edited by Thonys

11 minutes ago, staun said:

I heard you offered to buy it back to 1/2 of what you have scanmed him out of. But you are right, not against any rule. Just not becomming a officer in the Dutch navy. Guess you too are turning pirate.

the blood creeps where it can not go.

Uh no, i am never going pirate, or i must make a tagging mistake. :) but then again i never tag...in a trader.

for being an officer i only accept a special one :)

Edited by Thonys

21 minutes ago, Thonys said:

no, you think wrong..

it is 2 separate things

1.scamming the enemy is good.😉

2. loot stealing your own nation player is bad.

ps:  it was 250 k and i offered him a refund.so the double standard is on you.

LOL,

Whatever makes you feel better mate.😉