Game-Labs Forum

US Leaders have lost their Mind again

JobaSet

What port Should we Take from the US?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What port Should we Take from the US? You know every time You attack us we will take one.

• North Carolina (Wilmington)
    • Timucua (San Agustin)
    • Costa del Fueqo (Ays)

12 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Again.. I challenge you, I double dog dare you, put your money where your mouth is?   Or are you another Alligator mouth with a Humming bird ass?

There are places that take care of people that say things like that. Over the years better treatments have been developed so there is a possibility you can get better

1 minute ago, NielsVisser said:

psst.... its a game. :)

This is true but even my Stupid Dog only went in to the someone else yard once that had a dog that was bigger than he was.  Granted my dog is all of 5 lbs with a big dog complex, but even he understands his limits. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

This is true but even my Stupid Dog only went in to the someone else yard once that had a dog that was bigger than he was.  Granted my dog is all of 5 lbs with a big dog complex, but even he understands his limits. 

still its just a game, and you can say what you want to a "nation" but not everyone is playing together in there nation so that nation can do whatever they want. also want to say you DONT speak to a nation, you speak to a clan that THINKS he is a leader of a nation. you take that port of the us cuz Some clans are fighting against you or your allies.

2 hours ago, NielsVisser said:

still its just a game, and you can say what you want to a "nation" but not everyone is playing together in there nation so that nation can do whatever they want. also want to say you DONT speak to a nation, you speak to a clan that THINKS he is a leader of a nation. you take that port of the us cuz Some clans are fighting against you or your allies.

WE don't want to fight them in port battles.  Until they can get their shit together. Its why we not tried to flip a port on them only as a Defensive move do we take ports from US. US has never been one ported and we really don't care to. I am 100% sure Sav would still be in US hands with the most of gulf had they not tried and failed to flip 2 ports at same time. We wanted the fights then, but not 2 at same time we don't/didn't have numbers for that.  Now It is just a waste of time, mostly, for pirates to constantly be attacked by an unprepared nation.  Granted best showing they have done to date but at what cost to them certainly none on our part.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2017 at 9:29 AM, Slim Jimmerson said:

It won't happen because RVR is getting completely changed and wiped, obviously events have shown RVR is broken to a degree and taking it as serious as this thread isn't in any way healthy for a server that is already treading water heavily

No matter what the new RvR will be, pirates will still fk you up because it wont matter the rules or mechanics - they are the same for everybody. What matters the most that will NEVER change its importance is the ability to fight in a team, show good coordination and win. Until your nation master that there is no way for you to score a win in a equal fight. You can keep crying left and right all you want, but at the end of the day you need to become better.

On 8/22/2017 at 8:33 AM, SS Minnow said:

Belive me, no one in the US want to do anything other than somehow beat the pirates...gulf aint gonna cut it OK?

Dude, I have heard nothing bad about you. I have never ever seen you trolling anybody. I have seen you fighting in a battle and you are good. You COULD take the role of US leader like 1,2,3 done. Get your own clan going. Invite only good people - not the trolls. People who have heart to fight. The rest will come later.

Make it strict NO democracy BS. it does not work in a competitive game. Run it as proper navy, proper subordination in place. Give it a try. I really hope you would because if anyone I know in the entire US could do it is you.
Don't just jump in 1st rates, start with shallows. Work on your team coordination. Make your clan good. You can pull all required resources from the shallows. Then build into 4th rates. Shallows are harder to coordinate due to the speed of ships and how fast they are sinking. If you master that there will be no problems with 4th rates and even less in 1st.
The other clans will join and listen or fk off if they don't agree, but they will follow you because of the results, because of the good bunch of people you would have in your clan. People are not stupid. They will recognize the properly ran clan.

One thing I would directly suggest is not allowing your members to post in global or on national forums. We should also have this in BLACK, but we have been running lose for too long to stop now. In EVE there was a strict rule - you talk in Local chat you will be given a warning. Your BS talk cause problems for the clan. So if I would start over, this would be a strict rule - only diplomats are talking on nation forum. Dont agree - dont join the clan.

When I recruit to BLACK I go around the server and cherry pick players. Only the best characters. Personally I have not recruited a single person who ended up bad. All were very good people and good fighters or become so eventually. I offered you to join BLACK and you refused and I respect that. But really hope that your qualities wont be wasted. US needs players like you. If you can't, then find a leader who can and help him.

Good luck.

P.S. No one is one porting anybody. Go back to your brothel girls and games. Have some rest already. You people have been posting too much lately :) We fought against each other yesterday, doesn't mean we cant drink together today.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, koltes said:

No matter what the new RvR will be, pirates will still fk you up because it wont matter the rules or mechanics - they are the same for everybody. What matters the most that will NEVER change its importance is the ability to fight in a team, show good coordination and win. Until your nation master that there is no way for you to score a win in a equal fight. You can keep crying left and right all you want, but at the end of the day you need to become better.

Except it would because for some reason BLACK only wins 50/50 PB battles but not 50/50 OW pvp. 

When RVR expands past a single 25v25 then you're gonna be struggling to figure out logistics like you already do in OW.

Also for the record BLACK hasn't won a single proper PB attack against US. Savannah was exploited and getting returned, and Bermuda was a freebie in exchange for mort which single handedly destroyed more ships in one week than BLACK has destroyed in the entirety of post wipe RVR.

That alone should tell you how much of a waste of time RVR is, you should stop being so obsessed with it and making these inane threads

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

2 hours ago, koltes said:

Dude, I have heard nothing bad about you. I have never ever seen you trolling anybody. I have seen you fighting in a battle and you are good. You COULD take the role of US leader like 1,2,3 done. Get your own clan going. Invite only good people - not the trolls. People who have heart to fight. The rest will come later.

Make it strict NO democracy BS. it does not work in a competitive game. Run it as proper navy, proper subordination in place. Give it a try. I really hope you would because if anyone I know in the entire US could do it is you.
Don't just jump in 1st rates, start with shallows. Work on your team coordination. Make your clan good. You can pull all required resources from the shallows. Then build into 4th rates. Shallows are harder to coordinate due to the speed of ships and how fast they are sinking. If you master that there will be no problems with 4th rates and even less in 1st.
The other clans will join and listen or fk off if they don't agree, but they will follow you because of the results, because of the good bunch of people you would have in your clan. People are not stupid. They will recognize the properly ran clan.

One thing I would directly suggest is not allowing your members to post in global or on national forums. We should also have this in BLACK, but we have been running lose for too long to stop now. In EVE there was a strict rule - you talk in Local chat you will be given a warning. Your BS talk cause problems for the clan. So if I would start over, this would be a strict rule - only diplomats are talking on nation forum. Dont agree - dont join the clan.

When I recruit to BLACK I go around the server and cherry pick players. Only the best characters. Personally I have not recruited a single person who ended up bad. All were very good people and good fighters or become so eventually. I offered you to join BLACK and you refused and I respect that. But really hope that your qualities wont be wasted. US needs players like you. If you can't, then find a leader who can and help him.

Good luck.

P.S. No one is one porting anybody. Go back to your brothel girls and games. Have some rest already. You people have been posting too much lately :) We fought against each other yesterday, doesn't mean we cant drink together today.

@SS Minnow Sorry mate, But I have to agree With him here.  Put the Trolls on ignore... IE Slim, Hodo, Skully, and Wraith in US.  Will be a good start.. Don't forget Kristy just for good measure.  Get the trash gone and tell everyone to do same, then this game is not that bad.  They will follow,  Set up your own TS or Discord. You are done... But I would suggest you leave pirates alone(or ask, some of us will help you get a foot hold) and Fight the brits in the Gulf or better yet Tumbado and wont See a pirate very often just one enemy you are looking for.  It will be a good team building to move as a GROUP.  You know that is true, we did it in Watch. We had a Blast up until the alliance, patch killing britts....And get away from the cancer of he said, she said. and the blame game. I personally know you from Watch and we have a good time when we fight each other. Getting a foot hold anywhere would be a good start.

If you do decide on this keep it out of the forum, Global, and Nation.  Pm people, then talk on TS or Discord, talk to them that way.  I will offer my help any way you see fit, if you want it.   

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Except it would because for some reason BLACK only wins 50/50 PB battles but not 50/50 OW pvp. 

When RVR expands past a single 25v25 then you're gonna be struggling to figure out logistics like you already do in OW.

Also for the record BLACK hasn't won a single proper PB attack against US. Savannah was exploited and getting returned, and Bermuda was a freebie in exchange for mort which single handedly destroyed more ships in one week than BLACK has destroyed in the entirety of post wipe RVR.

That alone should tell you how much of a waste of time RVR is, you should stop being so obsessed with it and making these inane threads

Dude seriously who the fk are you? You popped up like a late mushroom and you think you can tell who BLACK's are despite the fact that we existed and kicked servers ass since we came to be over 2 years ago. You think if someone got our guys few times you can insult us saying that we don't know how to fight? This myth of yours will get busted soon as you challenge ANY of our old veterans. They will just take your head off and smear your brains over the wall. You do that and you will see what their skills against yours are so you can appreciate who you really are.. NOT. I promise we wont post a screenshot. Do it for your own education.

Also for the record US, GB or any other nation have not win ANY PB's against BLACK after this wipe since April. I hope you wont count recent SLM that I was asked by Countess Vulna (If I got the name right or someone with the similar name) to give back. We just didnt bother to defend.
US attacked Islamorada. Attacked West End twice. We had fights in Savanna (3 times now). PaP vs GB. George Town vs GB. You tell me one single PB where you took us out in a fair fight? Keep smoking this shit you are smoking.

Attacks on Mort destroyed more pirate ships? Hahaha OKEY. You obviously have no idea how much we took of GB and US.
You have no fking idea of the entire BLACK's operation across the Caribbean. The level of infiltration we have in your clans, the level assets we hold, the amount of ships we take off nations. Dude, play candy crash where you don't have to assume things and look like an idiot.

50/50? 25/25? You think its numbers that allows us to win?
Challenge me 1v1dude. See what happens. Or any old BLACK veterans. 7Grams, Duncan, JPPX, Jean Pual, Jarlath, Pelennor... lol they will tea bag you ugly

But here you will come out with another excuse not to do it. Like I'm busy. There is no point in it. Too far etc etc.
At the end of the day you just don't want the memory screen with your name on it.

Happy hiding, bud

Edited by koltes

4 hours ago, koltes said:

Dude seriously who the fk are you? You popped up like a late mushroom and you think you can tell who BLACK's are despite the fact that we existed and kicked servers ass since we came to be over 2 years ago. You think if someone got our guys few times you can insult us saying that we don't know how to fight? This myth of yours will get busted soon as you challenge ANY of our old veterans. They will just take your head off and smear your brains over the wall. You do that and you will see what their skills against yours are so you can appreciate who you really are.. NOT. I promise we wont post a screenshot. Do it for your own education.

Also for the record US, GB or any other nation have not win ANY PB's against BLACK after this wipe since April. I hope you wont count recent SLM that I was asked by Countess Vulna (If I got the name right or someone with the similar name) to give back. We just didnt bother to defend.
US attacked Islamorada. Attacked West End twice. We had fights in Savanna (3 times now). PaP vs GB. George Town vs GB. You tell me one single PB where you took us out in a fair fight? Keep smoking this shit you are smoking.

Attacks on Mort destroyed more pirate ships? Hahaha OKEY. You obviously have no idea how much we took of GB and US.
You have no fking idea of the entire BLACK's operation across the Caribbean. The level of infiltration we have in your clans, the level assets we hold, the amount of ships we take off nations. Dude, play candy crash where you don't have to assume things and look like an idiot.

Challenge me 1v1dude. See what happens. Or any old BLACK veterans. 7Grams, Duncan, JPPX, Jean Pual, Jarlath, Pelennor... lol they will tea bag you ugly

But here you will come out with another excuse not to do it. Like I'm busy. There is no point in it. Too far etc etc.
At the end of the day you just don't want the memory screen with your name on it.

Happy hiding, bud

Holy christ, chill the hello kitty out my dude.

literal "1v1 mE BrO" levels of sperging here

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

12 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Holy christ, chill the hello kitty out my dude.

literal "1v1 mE BrO" levels of sperging here

Is that a no? Simple answer "yes" or "no" will be fine. I have already heard all the excuses 100 times over enough for Tolstoy's "War and Peace" book

Right, obsessed with RVR, check.

Immediately jumping at the opportunity to stroke yourself by moving the goalpost from never won an attack, to never lost a defense, check.

Not refuting the point that RVR is a waste of time because you probably agree but refuse to admit it.

Trying to sound like some elite spec ops general with deep ties and unknown ops when you really mean you have alts like everyone nation does, check

Thinking when I say RVR going past a single 25v25 I mean going up to a single 50v50 like thats the solution to RVR. check.

I'm honestly glad I didn't go rat this time around, I could easily be as easily steadily salty  if I thought stalemate RVR and acting like an pompous ass on the forums was fun.

Just mute me like the rest of your clan, the community can't AFFORD you getting this triggered over my comments.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, koltes said:

Happy hiding, bud

It is official, I have lost all respect for you now with that ONE statement.  

And I will 1v1 you.   But I dont bother to login to this game any more, so 1v1 me in LiF-MMO.

1 hour ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Right, obsessed with RVR, check.

Immediately jumping at the opportunity to stroke yourself by moving the goalpost from never won an attack, to never lost a defense, check.

Not refuting the point that RVR is a waste of time because you probably agree but refuse to admit it.

Trying to sound like some elite spec ops general with deep ties and unknown ops when you really mean you have alts like everyone nation does, check

Thinking when I say RVR going past a single 25v25 I mean going up to a single 50v50 like thats the solution to RVR. check.

I'm honestly glad I didn't go rat this time around, I could easily be as easily steadily salty  if I thought stalemate RVR and acting like an pompous ass on the forums was fun.

Just mute me like the rest of your clan, the community can't AFFORD you getting this triggered over my comments.

I guess that was a no...  who would have guessed

1 hour ago, Hodo said:

It is official, I have lost all respect for you now with that ONE statement.  

And I will 1v1 you.   But I dont bother to login to this game any more, so 1v1 me in LiF-MMO.

Does that mean you will stop trolling me? Oh wait you just did it again.

Count with me, then.

One

Two

Three

... I got over it. Oops! Sorry...

Edited by koltes

21 minutes ago, koltes said:

Count with me, then.

One

Two

Three

That answer is a no.

And honestly I doubt I will bother, as you are a non-factor now.

1 hour ago, koltes said:

I guess that was a no...  who would have guessed

Count with me, then.

One

Two

Three

just ignore those two make about 90% of all the threads shrink by 50%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

What does this even mean

He is trying to say...

That we are trolls and should be ignored.  But fact is you ignore us, and Christendom and Wraith and all you have is BLACK talking to themselves... kind of like how GLOBAL is now.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hodo said:

That answer is a no.

And honestly I doubt I will bother, as you are a non-factor now.

Is Slim your alt? Did you just slip posting as Hodo, but replying as him and then tried to cover up? Lol dude. You are a troll

5 hours ago, JobaSet said:

just ignore those two make about 90% of all the threads shrink by 50%

Your wish is granted...

Listen... can your hear anything? Nope... nothing. Its a Global silence.

Solitude... wow! Should have done to to Hodo a year ago. Should have done it to his alt on his 1st post

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1