Game-Labs Forum

US Leaders have lost their Mind again

JobaSet

What port Should we Take from the US?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What port Should we Take from the US? You know every time You attack us we will take one.

• North Carolina (Wilmington)
    • Timucua (San Agustin)
    • Costa del Fueqo (Ays)

National News is and always has been the place for trolling. If someone trolls here it doesn't mean they don't make valuable and constructive posts on the main part of the forum. 

If you can't handle people trolling here then don't read national news. Its that simple. 

And please, please don't talk about others making people leave the game when BLACK, your clan, has made even more players leave. (Don't even try to deny it, we all know it.) 

12 minutes ago, koltes said:

Where were you when they litterally lied, trolled, said absolute shit about people? Its ok to do that in your books. But soon as some one said something agains them (not even direct, but suggesting indirectly) and you jump on your high horse.

In National News? Yeah, once more. This is the place for trolling. Don't like it don't read it. 
Denying that you were implying that the people in mention have not/is not contributing and isn't willing to try/test new things is ridiculous. 
Again, no point denying that your comment implied that. 
If you did not mean it like that, or you worded your comment wrongly, man up and admit it. It isn't harder than that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TommyShelby said:

National News is and always has been the place for trolling. If someone trolls here it doesn't mean they don't make valuable and constructive posts on the main part of the forum. 

If you can't handle people trolling here then don't read national news. Its that simple. 

And please, please don't talk about others making people leave the game when BLACK, your clan, has made even more players leave. (Don't even try to deny it, we all know it.) 

This is Trolling want a reaction..........  here you go ...............Get better

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TommyShelby said:

In National News? Yeah, once more. This is the place for trolling. Don't like it don't read it. 
Denying that you were implying that the people in mention have not/is not contributing and isn't willing to try/test new things is ridiculous. 
Again, no point denying that your comment implied that. 
If you did not mean it like that, or you worded your comment wrongly, man up and admit it. It isn't harder than that. 

Congratulations! You have sucessfully avoided all the questions I asked you and the points I made. 

Yes BLACK made people to quit by playing the game and winning. If people can't deal with losses than it does not matter who they lost to they will quit anyway. The winner does not have to be BLACK. You, yourself know nothing about BLACK. You dont know my guys. You have not sailed with them or against them and you sitting there making statement that you have no moral right to make. Its your opinion which was formed on someone elses opinion, not your own experience. Your choice who you trust. Your problem not mine.

I will answer your last sentence. There is nothing to admit. I my opinion between his input to the project and his distructive behavior he has done more bad than he has done good. It my opinion that I did not form based on someone elses experience with him, but my own that I have witnessed. In my opinion what Wraith has contributed to the project by far outweight any trolling that he did because he simple doesnt troll and thats what I pointed out to Joba. I hope this spelled out clear enough.

Dont bother man. I wont reply anymore.

FYI, nation news was meant to be nation news, not the trolling symposium. Players turned it this way and thanks to remind me to stay away from it. I will follow your advise    

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, TommyShelby said:

This is the place for trolling.

Well, somewhere there has to a be a line.

I can't legally call you certain things. I can't call you certain things not allowed by moderators.

Just stating you can troll around on global chat or National News leaves the door wide open. (Not to mention might make Game-Labs liable.)

And no I'm not going to link in my proof. :P

1 hour ago, koltes said:

The definition of a troll is when one finds it amusing to say or do something to provoke another to become angry. Hodo is a troll so is Slim for doing exactly that. Thats my opinion. You dont have to agree. Fortunately I dont need your permission to black list them.

Whatever whenever I said anything to anyone in a heated manner did not have an aim to specifically make someone angry, aka trolling. I'm only human and despite being cool 95% of the time I also do get frustrated with people acting like an ass. Hence why I respond accordingly. 

I don't like when people insult me from safety of their keyboard. To me if someone calls me a lousy player he needs to prove that to me. Fight me, destroy me and then mock me up all he wants. That's my point. Do you think why ever since they returned green on green for pirates we have awesome chat? No one is trolling anybody because they know there will be consequences. All of a sudden we have mutual respect and tolerance.

As for Hodo, I don't give a rats ass what he has contributed to this developent. We all did. You, I, Tom from the house around the courner. It does not gives anyone right to act and say things he says. I don't question his support for the game, nor dispute his input. He said plenty of sensible things that I agreed or disagreed with and that besides the point. In my opinion he and Slim do more damage than contribute and even if he has contributed lots at the start he sure as hell enjoys predominantly enjoys just trolling people, which in my opinion is a disruptive behavior that destroys your and mine community.

If I would have contributed 1000 posts and then made another 1000 that destroyed what I made what would it say about me as a person? I know for a fact that there were few good players who left this project because of his trolling last year.

Think whatever you like. If you see me as a troll all the power to you, your opinion, you deal with it. But if you actually have eyes you would see for example that I talk differently to you. We disagree on lots of things, but you have not trolled me or anybody and my responses to you have never been targeting you persinally. All we had is just discussions. Sometimes heated but thats about it.

I still find this amusing that you protect trolls who literraly made players to abandon the game. What, in your opinion, those people who left did not deserve your protection? Smells like double standards here. If Hodo is you friend I would understand you personally - you supporting a friend, though you would definitely not do yourself a favor. If he is not your friend then I dont even know what to think about your position.

Where were you when they litterally lied, trolled, said absolute shit about people? Its ok to do that in your books. But soon as some one said something agains them (not even direct, but suggesting indirectly) and you jump on your high horse.

You troll yourself. You get mad at things you disagree with and post 16 paragraphs of verbal diarrhea that only escalate the situation.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

You troll yourself. You get mad at things you disagree with and post 16 paragraphs of verbal diarrhea that only escalate the situation.

ignorance is bliss when you believe that you do nothing wrong, we had a group wanting to find a solution through discussion, but it was funny how folks rather see the server burn to death than keep players there to play with and against.

thankfully the next patch will actually bring some improvements and "maybe" a "small" reason to own a port to PvP out of and we can finally all ignore each other hooray

Edited by Teutonic

3 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

ignorance is bliss when you believe that you do nothing wrong, we had a group wanting to find a solution through discussion, but it was funny how folks rather see the server burn to death than keep players there to play with and against.

thankfully the next patch will actually bring some improvements and "maybe" a "small" reason to own a port to PvP out of and we can finally all ignore each other hooray

I like the looks of it, but it won't be enough. RVR has a fundamental flaw of extreme limitation.

The whole system needs a rework before RVR can be a mainstay of the game.

I encourage anyone who isn't happy with current RVR mechanics take a look at this suggestion and leave your feedback

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

1 hour ago, koltes said:

Congratulations! You have sucessfully avoided all the questions I asked you and the points I made. 

Yes BLACK made people to quit by playing the game and winning. If people can't deal with losses than it does not matter who they lost to they will quit anyway. The winner does not have to be BLACK. You, yourself know nothing about BLACK. You dont know my guys. You have not sailed with them or against them and you sitting there making statement that you have no moral right to make. Its your opinion which was formed on someone elses opinion, not your own experience. Your choice who you trust. Your problem not mine.

I will answer your last sentence. There is nothing to admit. I my opinion between his input to the project and his distructive behavior he has done more bad than he has done good. It my opinion that I did not form based on someone elses experience with him, but my own that I have witnessed. In my opinion what Wraith has contributed to the project by far outweight any trolling that he did because he simple doesnt troll and thats what I pointed out to Joba. I hope this spelled out clear enough.

Dont bother man. I wont reply anymore.

FYI, nation news was meant to be nation news, not the trolling symposium. Players turned it this way and thanks to remind me to stay away from it. I will follow your advise    

I read the forums as much as you. My opinion is formed based on what i've seen posted by BLACK and about BLACK. 
PS, i have indeed sailed against BLACK on several occasions, but under a different name. ;)

First you imply that Christendom, Skully and Hodo haven't contributed to the community/forums and that they aren't willing to try/test new things. Then you deny ever doing so, even though its right there, black on white. 
Now you actually explain what you meant instead of doing so after my first comment. 

National News have, ever since day 1, been a place for everything that should not be on the main forums. Propaganda, trolling and the like is meant to be here because if it isn't then people will use the main forums for this stuff and we don't want that. 
I enjoy reading National News (Trolling, Propaganda and whatever else it might contain), some people don't. 

Now, i thank you for explaining exactly what you meant. Clearly you did not mean that Skully, Hodo and Christendom haven't contributed to the game/forums, so while you wrote something implying that, it was not your intention. 
Indirectly i see that as an apology and to me that is good enough. 

Don't get me wrong, i don't care if you choose to put someone on ignore. However i will ofcourse valuable members of the community. (Just to be clear, if someone implied that you don't contribute to the game/forums i would defend you as well.)
- Yeah, we have our differences. So do Christendom, Hodo, Wraith, Skully and myself. However i would defend you all against unreasonable/unfounded "insults". (I don't mean to use the word insult here but i can't think of another word, i hope you know what i mean.) 

1 hour ago, Skully said:

Well, somewhere there has to a be a line.

I can't legally call you certain things. I can't call you certain things not allowed by moderators.

Just stating you can troll around on global chat or National News leaves the door wide open. (Not to mention might make Game-Labs liable.)

And no I'm not going to link in my proof. :P

You are definitely right. There has to be a line. I'm not the one to decide where that line shall be drawn however. :D

And to think people howled when "gem" forums like this were taken away....  Threads like this are the poster-boy for them doing that again....

*Please sweet angel-of-forum-death come and take "National News" into the blackest cauldron of hell...*

15 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

And to think people howled when "gem" forums like this were taken away....  Threads like this are the poster-boy for them doing that again....

*Please sweet angel-of-forum-death come and take "National News" into the blackest cauldron of hell...*

then all we have left is discord, how dare you Vernon!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, koltes said:

I don't like when people insult me from safety of their keyboard. To me if someone calls me a lousy player he needs to prove that to me. Fight me, destroy me and then mock me up all he wants. That's my point. Do you think why ever since they returned green on green for pirates we have awesome chat? No one is trolling anybody because they know there will be consequences. All of a sudden we have mutual respect and tolerance.

At least someone in BLACK acknowledges there is a different pirate mechanic that makes it easier for the pirates to thrive as a nation that it's impossible for other nations to do.  "Get organized" isn't so easy, especially for countries the size of US and GB, when there is no way to resolve differences of opinion and establish that mutual respect and tolerance that must be the be the foundation for any broader level of cooperation.

• Like 1

First I would like to thank @TommyShelby for attempting to defend me.  Fact is I am a troll I stated this in my first post here.  If the thin skinned girls in Black can't take it then that is their choice.   I do love how they say I have contributed nothing to the game.  That in itself is laughable.   

Doesn't matter because they know they are bad, will continue to be bad, and they can try and stick their heads in the sand and hide.  But it won't change the fact that they are playing all alone now and they will be alone in their little litter box.

I think everyone of note has moved on to other game.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodo said:

I think everyone of note has moved on to other game.  

Not true. My mother says I'm important and I still sail the empty seas of all the servers. Hell, I even started to play the testbed today but wasn't sure if the population of one included me or not. No one answered my "aaaaloooooo" on Global Chat.

Edited by Farrago
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Wow.  And now less than 100 playing for most of a Saturday night is crystal clear.

Well that is what happens when a Combat game called Naval Action morphs into a soap opera called As the Rudder Turns. Too much drama and penis measuring. There are good players and bad. People who can handle a loss and others who bully and gloat over the smallest victory. The forum needs heavier moderation to eliminate discussions that break down into stupid dick comparisons and become the battle ground for people who are insulted by the smallest of things. Who gives a rats ass what happened over a year ago. Get over it or get stepping.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Raekur said:

Well that is what happens when a Combat game called Naval Action morphs into a soap opera called As the Rudder Turns. Too much drama and penis measuring. There are good players and bad. People who can handle a loss and others who bully and gloat over the smallest victory. The forum needs heavier moderation to eliminate discussions that break down into stupid dick comparisons and become the battle ground for people who are insulted by the smallest of things. Who gives a rats ass what happened over a year ago. Get over it or get stepping.

/When shitposting in the forums is more enjoyable than playing the game

15 hours ago, Raekur said:

download.jpeg

On 8/27/2017 at 3:01 AM, Raekur said:

I prefer the title "As the Tiller Turns"

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, Hodo said:

If Black clan takes a port and no one is there to see it, does it matter?

Well considering that the BLACK Clan Is responsible for kicking the teeth out of every enemy nation in the game and making them quit the server and the game because you don't know how to fight proper and are more than willing to hand us your holdings...then yeah...it matters!