Game-Labs Forum

US Leaders have lost their Mind again

JobaSet

What port Should we Take from the US?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What port Should we Take from the US? You know every time You attack us we will take one.

• North Carolina (Wilmington)
    • Timucua (San Agustin)
    • Costa del Fueqo (Ays)

3 hours ago, Raekur said:

Just so everyone is clear, where exactly did the US attack pirates? 

Savannah Port Battle was today...they lost a lot of ships.  We didn't loose any, but they brought out 1st rates.

3 hours ago, JobaSet said:

I agree but We told them we would only attack a port after they attacked a Pirate port.  And A Pirate will keep their words

Actually it's more like we let them flip two ports into port battles and than upon that second one we take one of theirs.  Surprise they haven't figure this out yet.  It's always 2 for 1 with the US cause we honestly don't want to one port them.

33 minutes ago, SS Minnow said:

Belive me, no one in the US want to do anything other than somehow beat the pirates...gulf aint gonna cut it OK?

Last I checked we have never attacked you directly.  You have flipped two of our ports as you where the first to attack us at Keys before we took a port.  We waited for two ports to be attacked and put in port battle again before we took Bermuda.  We honestly don't give a crap about US if they just go do something else.  I think it's US that has a grudge they can't let go and move on.  Than again a bunch of British Loyalist would never turn against there master now would they?

22 minutes ago, Bach said:

Yeah, that bridge has probably been burned by this point. Still, if they ever do another map reset you should seriously consider a pirate alliance version instead of head to head right off the gun.

To be honest we where actually waiting after the patch/wipe to see how US/GB where going to act and many us wanted to support US if they where out number against GB, but no they did the whole piss off two clans that went Brits and than piss off the Pirates.  When VCO/TF went Brit we where actually expecting an alliance to maybe be offered to help the US against GB.   What these guys don't understand we had no plans to start any war with US or GB as we don't have the numbers, just one very good clan that is organized. I really don't joke when it's 20-25 players that are beating whole nations.  Hell it's more like 15-20 on average.   Notice every time we have taken ports from them was after they had attacked and put two ports into port battle.  Than we put one and take it.  We aren't being aggressors on US at all other than OW PvP.

20 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Pirates secretly hate US because most current pirates are former US who got shafted early on. You'll never see an alliance 

Actually I don't hate any one, but I do notice folks that leave a nation tends to want to kill that nation more than any other.  Like former US guys go after US and former GB guys go after GB. I actually avoid the US myself and don't even keep a ship over along that coast for OW PvP.   Just my SOL for the port battle in port.  GS6 I think actually is set up there as there main base, that is why ya'll all ways have fights with them.  I think the only folks in BLACK/BLOOD that hunt over there do so in off times when nothing else is going on.

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

No one is saying don't PvP, we just saying if you attack our ports we will keep taking yours.  It's not rocket science...lol

"WE have told them OVer and OVer again, Stop Attacking the Pirates.  At this rate they going to get 1 ported for being Stupid."

Just now, Slim Jimmerson said:

"WE have told them OVer and OVer again, Stop Attacking the Pirates.  At this rate they going to get 1 ported for being Stupid."

I have no plans to vote on any other US ports being taken.  We don't want them.  WE actually want them to move to the gulf and take some ports on there own and than maybe we will give something back.  Maybe, but until they prove they aren't a bunch of British Loyalist they aren't getting anything back.

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I have no plans to vote on any other US ports being taken.  We don't want them.  WE actually want them to move to the gulf and take some ports on there own and than maybe we will give something back.  Maybe, but until they prove they aren't a bunch of British Loyalist they aren't getting anything back.

It won't happen because RVR is getting completely changed and wiped, obviously events have shown RVR is broken to a degree and taking it as serious as this thread isn't in any way healthy for a server that is already treading water heavily

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Wow Texas, the US can not recruit or hold new players by you advocating that they move into the gulf, Savannah belonging to the US, on the other hand would dramatically help with new player retention,

I encourage any remaining US / GB players to re-roll pirate or pick up an alt account (like a lot of us have already done) and play as pirate, since the creation of a Safe PVE friendly area is all the Pirates really seem to care about...

8 minutes ago, Trouble said:

Wow Texas, the US can not recruit or hold new players by you advocating that they move into the gulf, Savannah belonging to the US, on the other hand would dramatically help with new player retention,

I encourage any remaining US / GB players to re-roll pirate or pick up an alt account (like a lot of us have already done) and play as pirate, since the creation of a Safe PVE friendly area is all the Pirates really seem to care about...

Most of the server, along with many US have moved over to EU. Its not perfect, but atleast the map hasn't been completely messed up by alt abuse, and the mentality is much less cancerous

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

4 minutes ago, Trouble said:

So your telling me every time Pirates got one ported/region we couldn't make it?  US is the only nation that never has been one ported so don't give me that crap.  No Savannah doesn't belong to US, as you can see it's very much in Pirate hands and until ya'll can get your act together than you won't have it back.  How you think pirates dealt with US owning Bar6acos and Brits owning Cap Frances?   Ya'll have had us down to one port/region many times and we still bounced right back.   You don't get better by avoiding the fights though.  OW PvP seems very healthy and a lot of US players I never seen OW PvP are now doing it compared to pre-wipe.  MARS use to be know as nothing but a PvE clan, but I seen them in almost every screen shots of OW PvP so something is working, it's just guys like you, Geof and others that can't get it figured out NPG is toxic and there way doesn't work.  

Re-rolling isn't going to solve anything, all your doing is running from a fight.  Just like going over to EU.  Which by the way is deader than hell during US prime time so most of those that left have came back or went to play other games.  Ya'll solution for every thing is if we can't beat them we will just hide or stop playing. That is why you aren't going to win.  You need to stop listening to guys that think that way.  They are the same guys doing it when I was US over a year ago and they are still doing the same things today and that isn't working.  WHy don't you listen to a clan that has been successful and take some advice from us. 

38 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Again blaming BLACK for all of these issues isnt exactly their fault.  The developer is just as equally to blame.  I mean WHO puts a broken assed nation like the Pirates in the game.  But meh... back to my other games.

And stop blaming it on Pirates, if we had all rolled Spain since wipe we would have all yellow dots in place of the Black ones right now.  Hell we keep joking about next big patch just doing that to prove a point. Pick a dead nation and roll an alt into them and show folks this isn't a Pirate problem since they are just another nation with FFA option only.  

This is a problem with nation organization and team work.  Until certain nations figure that out they will never get a head no matter what their numbers are in game.

13 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And stop blaming it on Pirates, if we had all rolled Spain since wipe we would have all yellow dots in place of the Black ones right now.  Hell we keep joking about next big patch just doing that to prove a point. Pick a dead nation and roll an alt into them and show folks this isn't a Pirate problem since they are just another nation with FFA option only.  

This is a problem with nation organization and team work.  Until certain nations figure that out they will never get a head no matter what their numbers are in game.

Huh, no you wouldn't,

How many times have the pirates been caught using exploit's regarding the Pirate mechanic of attacking each other to hide in combat?

Good luck with that, if you had rolled Spanish, you would have at least been required to bring an alt nation account to abuse the system, and hide in battle screens...

10 minutes ago, Trouble said:

Huh, no you wouldn't,

How many times have the pirates been caught using exploit's regarding the Pirate mechanic of attacking each other to hide in combat?

Good luck with that, if you had rolled Spanish, you would have at least been required to bring an alt nation account to abuse the system, and hide in battle screens...

26 minutes ago, admin said:

You were brainwashed by haters mate. Alts infestations were invented by players to explain their inability to win port battles. There are alts for sure but the problem is drastically overrated.

2000 unique logins. 75 unique players in combat news channel. Even if there are 200 alts. what are the rest 1700 players doing? Definitely not pvp. 

• Like 1

So the message being sent by the pirates at this point is that when they take a port from a nation the nation is not to take any actions to get it back but move over 500 KM to a different region and attack another nation. How the hell does this make sense? So tell me Texas and Joba, if the pirates lost ports they started with are they expected to not try to get them back and even more so if the port is RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR CAPITAL? The arrogance being shown now by the pirates has gone way over the top. If there was no proof of the pirates being bullies before then this is clear cut proof of it now. 

Pirates capture a nations port and then dictate that the nation should leave the area or lose more ports. Bloody go for it and see what happens next. Either one of two things will occur, the population will drop to near zero because the grind to replace ships is hello kittying stupid at this point or the defeated nations will switch to pirate and further the genocide of the nations. Pirates constantly issue commands that the nations should fight each other to "gain experience" where as actually it is to reduce available resources that can be brought to bear against the pirates. I wonder what would happen if ALL the nations entered into a non aggression pact and focused on wiping out every asset the pirates have. At that point we would see the pirates disappear while they are using their alts to replace the lost resources. That is one reason I would vote yes to green on green in an instant to be able to hunt down these "spies" and eliminate them.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Raekur said:

So the message being sent by the pirates at this point is that when they take a port from a nation the nation is not to take any actions to get it back but move over 500 KM to a different region and attack another nation. Yea that seems like a Good plan. If ever how many Port battles you have had with the Pirates and How many have you won.... I think this is a reasonable outcome for someone with an IQ of about 60.  Can't beat them and they don't attack our ports unless we attack them.  My dog understands not to go in the yard of the bigger dog after one trip.. How many times has US done this....How the hell does this make sense? So tell me Texas and Joba, if the pirates lost ports they started with are they expected to not try to get them back and even more so if the port is RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR CAPITAL? It has happened 3 times since I have been playing.  We got our shit together fighting others until we could take it back. The arrogance being shown now by the pirates has gone way over the top. Good I glad you can see it.  You come to a fight unprepared with 13 1st rates and lose every single one of them. We should be aloud to take Ctown absorb the US nation into Pirates just so you can learn to Fight. If there was no proof of the pirates being bullies before then this is clear cut proof of it now. Good go find your Safe spot then, and get off the forums. Stop Wasting our time Starting battle you can't WIN.  It is the same as Griefing by pulling port battle fleets with trash boats and not even trying to fight. This last port battle is an exception You came to fight. You brought it to us when you out number us. Didn't Last but best showing Since wipe by a factor of 100.

Pirates capture a nations port and then dictate that the nation should leave the area or lose more ports. Not what I or anyone has said. Bloody go for it and see what happens next. Either one of two things will occur, the population will drop to near zero because the grind to replace ships is hello kittying stupid at this point or the defeated nations will switch to pirate and further the genocide of the nations.  Thats fine most will be out of redeams and then all of us will go to another nation and DO it again. Pirates constantly issue commands that the nations should fight each other to "gain experience" where as actually it is to reduce available resources that can be brought to bear against the pirates. I wonder what would happen if ALL the nations entered into a non aggression pact and focused on wiping out every asset the pirates have. This has Happen a few times and We still did camel Toe twice. At that point we would see the pirates disappear while they are using their alts to replace the lost resources. That is one reason I would vote yes to green on green in an instant to be able to hunt down these "spies" and eliminate them. Admin Says it well for me no need to

You were brainwashed by haters mate. Alts infestations were invented by players to explain their inability to win port battles. There are alts for sure but the problem is drastically overrated.

2000 unique logins. 75 unique players in combat news channel. Even if there are 200 alts. what are the rest 1700 players doing? Definitely not pvp. 

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trouble said:

Huh, no you wouldn't,

Trouble who exactly are you in US again?  Doesn't seem your using your chars name on here. I'm assuming you changed your name or something in game.  Just would like to know who you are and if you actually show up for any of the fights or do you just sit in port and bitch about every thing?

As for your question actually we used Pirates vs Pirates one time to set up our fleet and they can join any time it was open.   The other port battles we used either AI or some random low-level.  Ever port battle since the hotfix/patch that fixed BR Tag we have rolled up in Group Fleets, but you wouldn't know this if you never screen or show up for your port battles or attacked us.  We don't screen defenses either.  

Ya'll did not loose Savannah the first time cause we tagged some fleet out side.  In fact what was it only 18 of our 25 got inside the port battle so yes ya'll did screen us out.  Just not enough and lost a lot of ships cause of it.  Brits lost a lot of ships after wards too.  You lost the battle for the same reason you lost the one today.

US side has 25 ships with 10 1st rates, 3 SOL's and the rest are frigates mostly Belle Poules's and surprises (noticed these didn't get sunk so they brought nothing to the fight and where prob store bought ships).  You brought 3 Mortar Brigs, that is to many 1 or 2 would of been enough.  While they can be effective but that was two Rear Admirals that should of been in 1st rates.  The LT in a Mortar Brig was actually smart as you put some one that can't man a SOL into one and they can support the higher level guys. I was demasted early in that fight and almost sunk, but I was able to get out of the middle of a hot spot and repair and not loose my ship.  Prob was the only ship the US came close to sinking.  You lost 13 SOL's in that fight......

Now the pirates side we had 24...started with like 16-18 as not every one was there.  I  count 18 1st rates, 3 SOL's and the rest 9a mix of Frigates, but they are PvP OW ships of GS6 guys.  If your going to fight a SOL port battle you bring the ships for it.  We all keep a 1st rate in that port just for defense.  Want to know something...that was only 21 players you fought.  Let it sink in why I all ways said you are only fighting 15-20 players.  

I actually own three Victory's for three regions of fighting we do.  US/GB/FRANCE.     I build all my ships on my own with no help of the clan for the most part.  So US should have plenty of ships if they help each other out.  Though we have it set up in BLACK right now we can pool resources and pop out several ships at one time if needed.  West End port battle I was the only one with a Heavy Rattler and slots open.  We made all those and opened 1-3 slots on all those Heavy Rattlers in one day.   Again this is called Team work and organization.  This is the reason US looses fight not cause of some mechanic we don't even use any more cause it was fixed on other BR mechanics that was broken.  So get over it and get something new to blame your nations faults on....cause it sure as hell can't be your organization and teamwork?

TEL2BlO.jpg

Oh did want to say those lines looked nice on the US side, but once again it proves line ship fighting doesn't work when you fight a BRAWLING PvP clan.  We brawl so we are going to beat you at that every time.  Specially once we break your lines.  It ends the same every time.

40 minutes ago, Raekur said:

So the message being sent by the pirates at this point is that when they take a port from a nation the nation is not to take any actions to get it back but move over 500 KM to a different region and attack another nation. It's only a suggestion as I been saying it before patch and they all ready have one region on that side.  No one is saying they have to, but if they don't want to PVP on a PvP server that is there safe place.  They used Bermuda and we put a stop to that by taking it from them.  If they want a safe zone they are more than happy to do it in the GoM. How the hell does this make sense? So tell me Texas and Joba, if the pirates lost ports they started with are they expected to not try to get them back and even more so if the port is RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR CAPITAL? The arrogance being shown now by the pirates has gone way over the top. If there was no proof of the pirates being bullies before then this is clear cut proof of it now.  US has never been one ported, but Pirates have been down to one port or region three times that I know of it.  Guess who was involved in that almost every time?  The US..... Guess who camped our capital and killed very ship that left it?  US did with the help of GB.   Guess who came back and brought US down to 11 ports before GB back stabbed us and caused us to bring them to 1 port?  We did as we didn't just stop playing or go hide, we keep fighting and fighting and fighting and got better and better.  You don't win wars by sitting in ports and hiding. You win them by fighting.   This is why we say the US if they got there act together and fought GB they would actually prob beat the GB in most equal fights.  They do way more OW PvP than GB and it would be more fair equal skilled match than they think.  Right now they aren't winning the fights, they need to fight some one on there level and get more experience and team work.  The only way to do that is to fight some one more on equal grounds as you.  

Pirates capture a nations port and then dictate that the nation should leave the area or lose more ports. Making suggestions and giving our intentions is what countries do when they win.  You don't go, "Well since your loosers we will give you a trophy and have your stuff back."  This is a Naval game about Wars and fights, you win by fighting. Bloody go for it and see what happens next. Either one of two things will occur, the population will drop to near zero because the grind to replace ships is hello kittying stupid at this point or the defeated nations will switch to pirate and further the genocide of the nations. Pirates constantly issue commands SUGGESTIONS that the nations should fight each other to "gain experience" where as actually it is to reduce available resources that can be brought to bear against the pirates. I wonder what would happen if ALL the nations entered into a non aggression pact and focused on wiping out every asset the pirates have. Aren't you GB?  How did that work out for ya'll the last time?  I remember GB was down to one port at one time. The problem was GB main clans pretty much said, "We don't care about ports we will just use US ports"  That mentality is why ya'll loose all the time.  You shouldn't depend on other nations ports or support.  You should be able to do it yourself.  At that point we would see the pirates disappear while they are using their alts to replace the lost resources. That is one reason I would vote yes to green on green in an instant to be able to hunt down these "spies" and eliminate them. If you spent as much energy worrying about alts and such towards organization and team work than you would actually win fights.  You want to fix spies, than keep your mouth shut in National chat.  Other wise exactly what are those alts doing that cause you to loose a war?  Not a dang thing cause they aren't stopping you from fighting are they?

17 minutes ago, Captain Dug said:

ytho.jpg

That sums it up.  I would have 1 ported you(Assume your US) and the brits at same time just to keep you all together.  That is y i am not in charge

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Dug said:

I dare you to take Wilmington just watch how fast people quit playing ;)

When we took Wilmington and Savannah pre-patch for Operation Camel Toe (we only meant to take two ports) that is how the nation acted like we one ported them and it was the end of the world.  They still had 22 other regions back than which was more than any other nation even GB at the time.   Than we take one port Savannah on GLOBAL and the guys that are the problem all act like they got one ported (even though British than took 5 ports from them.)   That is the problem is the majority of your nations players are a bunch of quiters.  They don't want to fight if they aren't going to get a sure win so instead there solution is to quit instead.

9 hours ago, JobaSet said:

Taken so far out of context it went into orbit and blocked out the sun

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Again.. I challenge you, I double dog dare you, put your money where your mouth is?   Or are you another Alligator mouth with a Humming bird ass?

• Like 1