Game-Labs Forum

EU Server Pledge

Jefferson Davis

I'll end up on the server with the most players. Don't care a hoot about RvR, so that makes me easy about the things you all have your panties up in a bunch about 

Want to stay on global, tho. I love you all and would like to see as many of you as possible. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shrez said:

Ye with shit ping no thanks.

Ive played on pvp2 US for the first 1/3 year (because when I first started there were login queues of 30ish minutes for pvp1 EU), ping of 100 ish (while living in Switzerland), which wasnt too bad, given Naval Action is no instant action game like a shooter or anything similar

Sry to say, but when the Server gets set up. I will play on EU or Global, but not longer for the US-NA-Nation on Global-Server.

The last Battle at Little Habour, was a dissaster and from US players comes complaining about the stupid EU-Babies.(From Players who not participate in that Portbattle)

So i was warned by a other European player a time ago, but i dont want hear and now i know it better.

So i wish you a good time @BadgerOverload @Christendom @Chijohnaok. o7

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

Go to PvP 2 and check it out, see what your ping is like. I have no problems at all playing on pvp1 with a 120 ping and know aussie with 300 that dont have much trouble at all.

Sorry but it didn't change anything for me i will stay / go on EU Server and most of my mates too.

2 minutes ago, Ville de Klabauter said:

The last Battle at Little Habour, was a dissaster and from US players comes complaining about the stupid EU-Babies.

Ye i got flamed for not having an heavy rattle.

The sound of an empty global server: (since this thread - as all the others are nothing but an excersize ín ridiculing eachother)

How can I set forum topics with certain keywords on ignore?

All the toxicity that the community I once loved has evolved over the lasts months make me play Kerbal instead of enjoying the last moments before the wipe.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, z4ys said:

How can I set forum topics with certain keywords on ignore?

All the toxicity that the community I once loved has evolved over the lasts months make me play Kerbal instead of enjoying the last moments before the wipe.

Speaking of, did you run into the US captain by the name of Jebediah Kerman? :P

4 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Nothing wrong with that happening.

Devs want to see how the two servers will be used. IfEU renders itself "unused" or if Global render itself "unused" or alas if both actually grow up a lot.

It is another test.

End of.

I also want to see how servers will be used

large_live.png.a28101ea32f72d3e4ca7c9d1126ce976.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ville de Klabauter said:

Sry to say, but when the Server gets set up. I will play on EU or Global, but not longer for the US-NA-Nation on Global-Server.

The last Battle at Little Habour, was a dissaster and from US players comes complaining about the stupid EU-Babies.(From Players who not participate in that Portbattle)

So i was warned by a other European player a time ago, but i dont want hear and now i know it better.

So i wish you a good time @BadgerOverload @Christendom @Chijohnaok. o7

yea unfortunately that one was too early for most of us.

1 hour ago, qw569 said:

I also want to see how servers will be used

large_live.png.a28101ea32f72d3e4ca7c9d1126ce976.png

Where this charts is coming from?

îm really surprise to see that pvpeu1 prime time was setup during... Europe,prime time... i always believe was @Christendom and others were saying labout a big aussi and us community that were a big % of the population on the Europe 1 server... looking in charts they are less than 10% of the population... and they manage with their alliance to just make pb during europe night... so weird.

so two choices :

- this 10% are the key in rvr for western alliance?

- you are totally bullshitting us and make nightflip on purpose to face less opponent. Jut for record French face 5 nightflip in a row without any prime time port battle. If the charts is exact we should have encounter 1 nightflip,every 10 flips and not 80% nightflip. It show us you used this asa tactic and not as innocent us prime time player that want to enjoy the game when they can.

btw, pvp2 was really global as having almost same pop any time.

• Like 1

This graphic covers april 6th and april 7th. It doesn't mean anything about US prime time PBs since the server population has complety collapsed after the incoming wipe was announced.

Edited by Serk

31 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Where this charts is coming from?

îm really surprise to see that pvpeu1 prime time was setup during... Europe,prime time... i always believe was @Christendom and others were saying labout a big aussi and us community that were a big % of the population on the Europe 1 server... looking in charts they are less than 10% of the population... and they manage with their alliance to just make pb during europe night... so weird.

so two choices :

- this 10% are the key in rvr for western alliance?

- you are totally bullshitting us and make nightflip on purpose to face less opponent. Jut for record French face 5 nightflip in a row without any prime time port battle. If the charts is exact we should have encounter 1 nightflip,every 10 flips and not 80% nightflip. It show us you used this asa tactic and not as innocent us prime time player that want to enjoy the game when they can.

btw, pvp2 was really global as having almost same pop any time.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking or accusing us of here to be exact.  

- No it wasn't 5 night flips in a row.
- the US nation player base attacked at night because we had 25 at night.  Up until 7up came over we were lucky to have 10 people on during the day.  Even with 7up we did not have a full US PB during the daytime.  We had Brits/Dutch to help fill the battles. 
- Majority of the US players were on in the evenings, hence the night flips.
- The Brits have a fairly decent number of US players that play within the nation, including a fair amount that play during the day.  The US lost a lot of players to brit/pirate back when we were 1 ported a couple of times.  
- This server screen shot is of the past day or 2.  Last night I saw 26 people online around 11pm US time.  Pretty much everyone has given up playing.
- I think you're under estimating just how small the US was.  We were the smallest or one of the smallest nations shown on the charts Admin posted a couple weeks ago with a very small RVR to Casual player ratio.  Unfortunately due to our times most of us cannot do RVR on a daily basis and don't bother.

So again, what exactly do you want?

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Christendom said:

- the US nation player base attacked at night because we had 25 at night.  Up until 7up came over we were lucky to have 10 people on during the day.  Even with 7up we did not have a full US PB during the daytime.  We had Brits/Dutch to help fill the battles. 
- The Brits have a fairly decent number of US players that play within the nation, including a fair amount that play during the day.  The US lost a lot of players to brit/pirate back when we were 1 ported a couple of times.  
- This server screen shot is of the past day or 2.  Last night I saw 26 people online around 11pm US time.  Pretty much everyone has given up playing.
- I think you're under estimating just how small the US was.  We were the smallest or one of the smallest nations shown on the charts Admin posted a couple weeks ago with a very small RVR to Casual player ratio.  Unfortunately due to our times most of us cannot do RVR on a daily basis and don't bother.

That you were a small percent of western alliance but their port Battle were mostly attention night showing that attacking attention night was Made on purpose while brits could have setup port battle on prime-time. They prefered to let you flip the port ans help you taking it rather thanks having prime-time pb when thé risk of screen was to Big.

8 hours ago, Christendom said:

I can confirme , the time when US get down too nearly one Port. Was not good for the US Nation. The next thing is there are not enough EU-Timers in the US-NA-NATION. When i joint in march there where more EU Players(Germans). But many Quit after the First attack from SORRY.

The next thing why EU Players Quit was the Portbattletimes, cause they coud only participate in Defens. Or must stay awake until 2 or 4am gmt+1. 

After a year there are not many EU players in the US-Nation left.

Edited by Ville de Klabauter
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

That you were a small percent of western alliance but their port Battle were mostly attention night showing that attacking attention night was Made on purpose while brits could have setup port battle on prime-time. They prefered to let you flip the port ans help you taking it rather thanks having prime-time pb when thé risk of screen was to Big.

If that was the case we would of been night flipping Castries over and over again, but we didn't.