Game-Labs Forum

US Server Down

Pelennor

It's the internetts regurgitating its dinner knowing the Pirates will set a non fight-able port timer yet again.

Enjoy your little show guys. You deserve accolades. <golf clap>

Save that for the National News. Not for a support topic. 

**As of 11.47 AEST server has crashed once more**

I live pretty close to the pvp2 server location, and my power was flashing yesterday mysteriously in the evening around some of these reports.  Have no idea if it is related, but there were no storms within miles, no reason for power to be problematic; perhaps some areas are getting overloaded on the grid.

• Like 1

I live pretty close to the pvp2 server location, and my power was flashing yesterday mysteriously in the evening around some of these reports.  Have no idea if it is related, but there were no storms within miles, no reason for power to be problematic; perhaps some areas are getting overloaded on the grid.

Americans are trying to squeeze last juices out of their AC units before winter comes.   :D

Provider is still working on handling massive network attack. We are considering migration of the shard to alternative infrastructure in case provider issues will not be fixed in the coming time.

Compensation of the lost items will be provided after logs analysis.

Hardware provider reported that network attack was handled and protection setup was already improved, and they will continue to do further improvements.

Please post if you will have further disconnects during game, in case of massive disconnect outages will continue server will be migrated to alternative infrastructure.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Getting really bad ping and DC a lot this morning so there is something up with the server again.  I'm gettitng 90 ping when I all ways get about 50.  It's been shooting up to 300.   I feel like I'm playing on PvP1 right now with the lag.

In steam press on Naval Action, Play, then the fourth option. Then follow that