Game-Labs Forum

US Server Down

Pelennor

Im not sure if it s a D DOS attack or just the server falling apart but I just got kicked from the server 4 times in a row.. one prevented me from going into put and got me tagged, the last got me ejected while my Victory was in battle and prevented me from getting out.  00:30-00:55 hours

Was in a 169xp fleet mission in my Bucuntaure with Helbent in his Ingermanland, and we got massive ping spikes, upwards of around 2000, then the server crashed and we could not get back in for a couple of minutes, then when we got back in the AI was still hammering us and then we lost connection for good. I am afraid that the battle is still in progress and we lost an officer life as well as durability on our ships. If this could be corrected and refunded it would be greatly appreciated.

us server is down - investigating. 

It wasn't down per say last night, but man we been getting hit bad by lag and it's not all of us either.  Though it seems to happen to guys in battles than the guys not in battle.

Likewise,

was in the Port Morant port battle when the server went down with 40sec left on the clock.  My ship was still afloat. 

Server kicks me, I come back 20min later when it lets me back in and I have lost a dura and an officer life?  

What gives. 

Where you out side the circle?   Hell you might of been leakign and not know it but when you went DC it stopped trying to stop the leak.  I went out side the circle before and as soon as the clock was over I filled right up.   Though battle can last longer than the clock as the circle gets smaller and smaller real fast.

It wasn't down per say last night, but man we been getting hit bad by lag and it's not all of us either.  Though it seems to happen to guys in battles than the guys not in battle.

Where you out side the circle?   Hell you might of been leakign and not know it but when you went DC it stopped trying to stop the leak.  I went out side the circle before and as soon as the clock was over I filled right up.   Though battle can last longer than the clock as the circle gets smaller and smaller real fast.

Same for me - in OW, the pings were acceptable but a little higher than usual - I was seeing 60-80 pings whereas normally I would see 40 +/-.  I ran a few missions last night and noticed the pings were higher than usual, 300-400 last night - it was weird firing cannons and nothing....  then 30+ balls all leaving at once...

Likewise,

was in the Port Morant port battle when the server went down with 40sec left on the clock.  My ship was still afloat. 

Server kicks me, I come back 20min later when it lets me back in and I have lost a dura and an officer life?  

What gives. 

Me too Hodo.