Game-Labs Forum

Post your coloured ships here

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing these images, I thought "next step, paints for masts"...

green lower masts and blue upper parts for "obvious" reasons?

(the colour in which the slave traders painted their masts to obscure them from enemy ships while laying ashore on a jungle camp)

As long as the sails keep their REAL colour I am fine with painting everything thats wooden on the ship.

• Like 2

Devs have done a very good job !!!....the paintings schemes looks like very real and certainlly improve the game.

Untill now nice shades....

Maybe Victory, santisima and this kind of  1st lines ship shouldn´t be changed....I don´t know.

Thank anyway. very good job !!

Kanay have to post lots of paints...

Yeah i got quite a few but gave out the majority of the ones i got so i won't be able to know how they look like beside one i saw and took a picture of once the player i gave it to showed it, the Pavel jut below :

The Pavel Sicily

711483Pavelsicily.jpg

Belle Poule Brest Harbor :

191737bellepouelbrest.jpg

Essex Sicily :

788415EssexSicily.jpg

Renomee Baja 

528510Renomeebaja.jpg

A trincomalee that i believe to be a pink royale paint vs my pink royale Essex i got last week  :

773687essexandtrinc.jpg

and Pink Essex that i got last week while i am at it ( and look what' s behind it ^^ ) : 

423585Eseexpink.jpg

The rest you'll have to wait for the guys i gave them to show them :)

I love the Renomeee color , belle poule looks nice too and finally one of my Essex will get wood paint , love it :)

• Like 3

i thought he was a pirate :)

I am playing under the Brit flag and today was the most stressing day playing this game for me :P

I was expecting the event to be either on the big shallow area on the West of Bugle Cay ( knowing you the Dev's are facetious i was expecting the loot inside the shallow area quickly surrounded by deep water ships not able to enter this zone and all trapped in this shallow area and trying to escape in the middle of heavy gunned ships)  or East somewhere between the Dutch and Danes capital, i decided to go East and had some outposts with ships around in case i was wrong so i could TP to capital and start from one outpost closer.

We started to move a bit later than expected and i was in a LGV heading full East with a group of guys at grid 70.50 19.00 when event started, i had not a very nice wind to go to the location of the event, hesitated to tp and start closer to it but decided to go in LGV in the end.

Hopefully i managed to find a wreck on the east side of the area and took all i could from it, got 7 chests, then decided to get out quickly and go full south to a Dutch city as it was too hot with French and pirates players in sights, saw a few Dutch players a bit further and another wreck, i stopped and emptied it , ended up with 11 chests in my LGV, was more than enough and I went south to open it while crapping my pants worried to be caught with the precious loot, hopefully i came from the east side where there was less players.

Found some Dutch and Brit players on the way and was a bit less worried to get into a friendly Dutch port, pressing pray button now and then tho ...

Once on the port i put gifted perk on, went out of the port and clicked on pray button before re-entering the port ( who knows ... ) and started to open the chests and this is all i got :

710202Client2016082718520237cr.png

4 of the upgrades are gold others are MC.

Traded the swiss Santi paint for another Santi paint in the port i was on with another Brit player, this time we could tp to capital with paints in cargo, wasn't possible last week, once at my capital I gave all the upgrades to a few guys that were doing the trip with me in a group, traded one belle poule paint to a reno baja paint and started to give out most of the paints i got, i rarely sail SOL's anyways.

Kept the 10 notes, the 2 essex's sicily paints, the belle poule Brest Harbor, one renomee Baja paint that i traded, all the rest i gave it to Brit players for free, makes me feel less guilty to have picked 11 chests probably, but if it wasn't me it had maybe profited to some other Nations, maybe even some we are at war with or had ended in more greedy hands so in the end some guys got nice stuff for free and i got some too.

As a crafter what I really wanted was a BP but for sure won't complain about what i got, waiting for next event where we can pick only one chest and maybe more lucky for a BP, a black reno or essex paint like the belle poule Brest Harbor will be nice too^^ 

• Like 2