Game-Labs Forum

Dear enemy may i suggest?

Lord Vicious

Starting positions:

- each nation starts with Capital and a cluster of 4 additional ports.

- Pirates start with all free ports as outposts, no towns, no capital.

I prefer each nation has a capital and 1 or 2 uncap-able regional capitals around the map. except sweden since their are hardcore nation. Not sure about D-N xD

Edited by Nash

Starting positions:

I'd agree, but provided that the four "near" ports for each factiion produce all the resources needed for ship buiding.

Starting positions:

This. Plus make capturing ports a " big deal" by some mechanics that make the faction owning it acually maintian it with supplies for guns, ammo defensive equipment and infrastructure that if not maintained will allow port to fall into dismay and not produce/buy as often and effect player building ( to cause a real in game effect) to make sure owners are motivated.

Slower pace of zerg=more stable faction=more players in the ow for me to steal from.

• Like 2

Yes, that is the point, thank you for stating the obvious. I don't know what nation employs your services in their navy, but I hope your wit does not represent that of your colleagues.

I will also pray for you, my son. May God illuminate your obscure brain.

Oh Lord, you are the Supreme Intelligence which penetrates, illuminates, and embraces all our intelligences. Lord, help make Cabral's intelligence amenable to all truths, able to understand the thoughts of others; give to him the wisdom to know the meaning and purpose of his life and learning, so that his knowledge, understanding, and skills may help in some little ways to make this world a better place, for Your greater glory.

Amen.

I was being ironic and in the same spirit of your jokes, if you didn't understand, so who have obscure brain is you. Save your prayers for the spanish navy, they need most in these times.

I'd agree, but provided that the four "near" ports for each factiion produce all the resources needed for ship buiding.

I disagree.

I would actually make it worth to fight over territory for resources needed.

• Like 1