Game-Labs Forum

Private message "sound" so I know when somebody is trying to talk to me.

I find that it's so easy or people to miss people trying to contact them via private message because with so many channels open you just won't notice without a sound prompt. I suggest a sound prompt at least the first time somebody types to another person. 

I often have people message me back days later saying they did not see the message.

• Like 15

Yeah, I don't even seem to be getting any 'blinking' for new messages via PM, only for the other chats. Which really sucks for trading, just this morning I lost out on an exceptional upgrade deal because there was no indication at all.

This + being able to simply make your own invited chat channels (e.g. "Home defense channel", "Trading channel") would go a long way.

Edited by Guest

I've developed, out of necessity, a habit of clicking the arrow in the chat tab every few minutes to check for new incoming conversations. A bell notification sound as suggested would be immensely appreciated.

• Like 1

Flashing and whistle/Bell. Ability to turn off the sound notice.

And the fact PM's carry over when you log out, messages should have a time stamp. Again, something I think would be super easy to implement.