Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 - The Empire Strikes back!

JCDC

The british are under a lot of pressure. we are at war on 3 fronts with the Spanish, the French, the danes and the pirates in a grand coalition. we have been pushed back on most fronts and people were starting to doubt that the old empire could hold together and hold out. Jamaica itself is under siege, in 2 stunning nights we had lost all but 2 ports. Even within the clans and the brit chat the doubt was starting to show. re-criminations were starting, the blame game was heating up, relations were fracturing and morale lowering. People were starting to ask, would Britain fall?

NO!

Today the British nation gathered what might be the biggest joint fleet ever fielded in this game and re-captured all the pirate ports on Jamaica. all were set to 2AM (quite fairly, no complaints here) so we didn't have enough players from any one clan or even partnership of several so we appealed to the whole nation. we gathered the clans from all corners of the empire in the middle of night in the rain. we gathered the non-aligned, old rivals, public players and newbies. we created a grand fleet of over 80 ships of all sizes, representing over a dozen clans and officered by a wide team and we fought back, bleary eyed and sleep deprived. This was no Aussie night fleet, this was a resurgent multinational team with one goal. The battles were a very close but stunning success. 3 ports taken down simultaneously in the face of ~40 pirate 3rd rates and support ships with our motley armada.

This is the first step in the fight back, Britain can still be united and we can stand up against the Danish grand coalition. have faith!

c988mNo.jpg

pBB6gYj.jpg

P.S. this is meant in good humour and a good feeling story for downcast british players, so don't put any salt on my thread. thanks.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 22

Heh, I was just passing by the area (Before they flagged) with a fir 3rd to kick some Brit butt and got half a million bucks and 5k XP in the PB. Thanks lads. Got what I came for.

'P.S. this is meant in good humour and a good feeling story for downcast british players, so don't put any salt on my thread. thanks.'

Wow, so quickly?

• Like 1

The sun doesn't rise over the British Empire.

You can take back some ports but the numbers are against you. The fleets of Spain, France, Denmark-Norway and the pirate lords are decided to teach you a lesson of humility.

In the spanish front the only thing that is protecting all your ports are the timers. We've crushed your fleet for several days, in a continuous attempt to conquer the rest of our ports. Cuba will be your grave, gentlemen.

Remember Mantua!

PD: Just roleplaying a bit, sirs. I personally enjoy the fights in Mantua, please... keep sending those shiny ships!  :D

Edited by Vandrus Tallaferro
  • Like 2

Over 100 British Ships set forth from Kingston to take back 3 ports of Savannah la Mar, Montego Bay, and Saint Ann. 

Great Video of the British 3rd Rate fleet engaging the most heavily defended Pirate Port.

Every member of this 100 strong armada performed exceptionally and completely crushed the Pirates at all 3 ports.

https://www.twitch.tv/sterdekie/v/55039707

• Like 3

The british are under a lot of pressure. we are at war on 3 fronts with the Spanish, the French, the danes and the pirates in a grand coalition. we have been pushed back on most fronts and people were starting to doubt that the old empire could hold together and hold out. Jamaica itself is under siege, in 2 stunning nights we had lost all but 2 ports. Even within the clans and the brit chat the doubt was starting to show. re-criminations were starting, the blame game was heating up, relations were fracturing and morale lowering. People were starting to ask, would Britain fall?

NO!

Today the British nation gathered what might be the biggest joint fleet ever fielded in this game and re-captured all the pirate ports on Jamaica. all were set to 2AM (quite fairly, no complaints here) so we didn't have enough players from any one clan or even partnership of several so we appealed to the whole nation. we gathered the clans from all corners of the empire in the middle of night in the rain. we gathered the non-aligned, old rivals, public players and newbies. we created a grand fleet of over 80 ships of all sizes, representing over a dozen clans and officered by a wide team and we fought back, bleary eyed and sleep deprived. This was no Aussie night fleet, this was a resurgent multinational team with one goal. The battles were a very close but stunning success. 3 ports taken down simultaneously in the face of ~40 pirate 3rd rates and support ships with our motley armada.

This is the first step in the fight back, Britain can still be united and we can stand up against the Danish grand coalition. have faith!

c988mNo.jpg

pBB6gYj.jpg

P.S. this is meant in good humour and a good feeling story for downcast british players, so don't put any salt on my thread. thanks.

Oh dam.... here luck skywalker, many iterestelar cruisers in front, where are the death star?

I'm sorry to break a bit your topic, but it seems that you didn't tell all the truth

You didn't notice the british ports loose of the night

3 looses by the pirates

2 from the danish

1 by the french

you had loose a entire fleet at new endinburg that includ :

8 bellonas

2 victory

1 pavel

6 3rd rates 

• Like 1

Instead of boasting about every achievement any nation does, just do some impressive port capping and awesome fights, and never write a word down about it just like you are used to doing this every day. Makes you look bigger than boasting about it (as a brit, this counts for all nations). This port capping however helped against all these ppl screaming fire and murder because some ports got capped.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to break a bit your topic, but it seems that you didn't tell all the truth

You didn't notice the british ports loose of the night

3 looses by the pirates

2 from the danish

1 by the french

you had loose a entire fleet at new endinburg that includ :

8 bellonas

2 victory

1 pavel

6 3rd rates

The losses to the Pirates were at ports far of the beaten track that we were unable to gather the forces necessary to fight for.

I can't comment on the Danes but I guess it was much the same our major forces tied up elsewhere.

As for Playon I have no words just dismay.

The recapture of these ports on Jamaica were a good morale boost for the beleaguered British players in KPR.

• Like 1