Game-Labs Forum

Denmark-Norway landing party at Port Morant

Herminator

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to retake the Port to set a timer of our choosing. You really have done the British Empire a great service.

When the going gets tough ... the timer gets shifting.

Edited by victor

Yeah i am missing the big ships in that battle, where are all your Santis and victorys?

Even the danish/russians where in small ships...

They are in the deep waters of Cuba, The Royal Navy is 3 days losing their ships in front of Mantua, the Royal Navy is right now crushed.

Edited by lobogris

GG so called "British Council of Clowns" oh I'm sorry Clans is it? just screwd every British player (new players to be more exact). They over extended the borders, started attacking Spanish all the time, pissed off every other nation with thier arrogance, taking ports of little stategic value, and thier response now? "We don't really care". Instead of defending thier borders they got humiliated by letting Denamrk-Norway land on shores of capital. British clans right now are the prime example of how not to do Diplomacy, Strategy and going on a power trip. US should ally it self with the Spanish just so they could stir the pot even more.

It is an exact copy of what the spanish did when they overextended and abandoned La habana.

Well well... I always wanted a little hacienda on the shores of Cuba where I can smoke cuban cigars. At the moment I enjoy the tunes of reggae on jamaica. But I would reelly like a hacienda on Cuba too. Perhaps we can have some colonies in the south of Cuba while the pirates gets most of the rest.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed real life politics. Keep it in the fantasy world folks.

GG so called "British Council of Clowns" oh I'm sorry Clans is it? just screwd every British player (new players to be more exact). They over extended the borders, started attacking Spanish all the time, pissed off every other nation with thier arrogance, taking ports of little stategic value, and thier response now? "We don't really care". Instead of defending thier borders they got humiliated by letting Denamrk-Norway land on shores of capital. British clans right now are the prime example of how not to do Diplomacy, Strategy and going on a power trip. US should ally it self with the Spanish just so they could stir the pot even more.

Pull yourself together man.

Peace is overrated anyway. It was getting boring having to sail 2 days to find an enemy ship. Danes are teaching new players a good lesson or two on battle mechanics while the big boys are away. Lets embrace the tuition and it will only make the nation stronger in the future.

• Like 1