Game-Labs Forum

White Peace - France-Denmark Trade Conflict ends

Teutonic

12 minutes ago, chailang said:

I repeat, this is our diplomacy with Sweden 

If you are unhappy, please go to Duncan 

I guess technically I don't see in the agreement that if the Swedes asked you to whipe the French off the map then you certainly could do that. On principle alone we should let you kill us since we never agreed that the Swedes couldn't dictate our defense against Dane attacks. Shame on us for not having a lawyer present!  

Then again instead of dying and taking the moral high ground we could just...

Not to mention Sweden treatens our traders constantly.  Sweden tried to assist Danes in screening and payed for it.  Dave of Spain could take Sweden and they are lucky that the nicer side of France allowed them to take two regions.

Now, the Danes taking Swedish defined ports is against CCCPs own logic of "making sweden a viable nation" from even the crappy ICS deal.  You've proven to France over and over you are not worth being friends.  Cheap basic cutter contention tactics and using alts for contention purposes.

We get it you dont trust us.  We dont trust you at all and we dont really want to work with you in RvR.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chailang said:

Do you have any rights? You can't control ics

You can't interfere in our internal affairs.

We don't need part of France to one region you.  I think we've proven that.

Edited by Dharus

Just now, chailang said:

Do you have any rights? You can't control ics

You can't interfere in our internal affairs.

I can speak for myself and direct my own guild.

Attacking a French port is not an "internal affair". Any French are also free to attend that port battle in defense. If you attack any ships in that port battle you will be in violation of the treaty and will owe those captains an apology and 125% of the value of their ship.

Agreement says you cannot sink French ships.

It does not say we cannot attend our own port battles.

We agreed to give the ports to Sweden. You are not Sweden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slamz said:

Attacking a French port is not an "internal affair". Any French are also free to attend that port battle in defense. If you attack any ships in that port battle you will be in violation of the treaty and will owe those captains an apology and 125% of the value of their ship.

ok  

5 minutes ago, Slamz said:

A French delegate, please.     I don't want an clan representative to talk to me 

If you can't stand for your country, please shut up 

The port belongs to Sweden in accordance with the treaty, and the Swedes require us to turn it over 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, chailang said:

A French delegate, please.     I don't want an clan representative to talk to me 

If you can't stand for your country, please shut up 

The port belongs to Sweden in accordance with the treaty, and the Swedes require us to turn it over 

You do not speak for Sweden.

Just now, Dharus said:

You do not speak for Sweden.

Can you? 

454 and benny didn't like the French, so they asked us to flip the port quickly 

The port belongs to Sweden, which is a matter of Denmark and Sweden, not French 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chailang said:

Can you? 

454 and benny didn't like the French, so they asked us to flip the port quickly 

The port belongs to Sweden, which is a matter of Denmark and Sweden, not French 

French took those ports because of Danish and Swedish arrogance.  Now you want to risk alienation of France on that?  You willing to risk another pointless war because the 2 members of Sweden dont like France?  You might want to think about your moves.

Just now, Dharus said:

French took those ports because of Danish and Swedish arrogance.  Now you want to risk alienation of France on that?  You willing to risk another pointless war because the 2 members of Sweden dont like France?  You might want to think about your moves.

So you risk it? hahahhahaha

43 minutes ago, Dharus said:

Not to mention Sweden treatens our traders constantly.  

2 minutes ago, Dharus said:

French took those ports because of Danish and Swedish arrogance.  

Just now, Dharus said:

Absolutely.  Nothing better than beating of someone with no honor.

Enough. Dont be taking the moral high ground or a saintly position of just when France has done nothing but the same arrogant, trade choking, dishonorable actions as you call the Danes and Swedes out for.  

There only seems to be only three people of France even talking here and that is @Bach @Teutonic  the diplomatic representative of ICS and the other smaller factions such as ROVER and WO. Even @Duncan McFail himself should continue to be involved till the end .

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Enough. Dont be taking the moral high ground or a saintly position of just when France has done nothing but the same arrogant, trade choking, dishonorable actions as you call the Danes and Swedes out for.  

There only seems to be only three people of France even talking here and that is @Bach @Teutonic  the diplomatic representative of ICS and the other smaller factions such as ROVER and WO. Even @Duncan McFail himself should continue to be involved till the end .

I think ICS is the most honor clan in France. 

1 minute ago, chailang said:

So you risk it? hahahhahaha

It is not a risk for us. It is fun.

PURGE did not want to end the war.

I would love to destroy Denmark. You know we can.

1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

This "spirit of the agreement" crap cracks me up every time. LOL. 

It is only a way for poor negotiators to rewrite an agreement after it has been signed.

It does highlight why nobody should deal with CCCP. You need a team of lawyers to write any agreement with them or they will weasel their way to an advantage over you with your own treaty. There is no sense of cooperation or wanting to work together with them. BLACK made a big mistake allying with them. They bring nothing but trouble.

BLACK could have used CCCP help against the British but they can't because CCCP is still attacking French ports and still has a peace treaty with Britain.

BLACK could use French help but CCCP is pissing us off.

I do not see what CCCP does for BLACK except drag them down and bring them even more enemies.

1 minute ago, Tenet said:

When France, Denmark and Dutch fight - which nation is laughing? 

Hopefully the British! Now is the time for them to be striking. They won the defense of Port-au-Prince. From the stream I was watching of that, they just had tons of big screeners outside and the Pirates were a little short on manpower to handle both the screeners and the port defense.

France-Denmark-Pirate was, I think, the goal. France has a lot of really good PvP clans and most of them want to go fight the British.

But you see the nonsense we have to put up with.

We can't get to Britain because we are constantly dealing with chailang's childish antics.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, chailang said:

I think ICS is the most honor clan in France. 

That is the most insulting thing you could ever say about France sir. Although we do wish to improve our relations with them, a majority of France still don't trust them, and for now neither should you. You keep acting like ICS are the true representatives of France and that they are the most powerful group of players in the nation, but that simply isn't true. You need to make better friends Chailang.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Slamz said:

It does highlight why nobody should deal with CCCP. You need a team of lawyers to write any agreement with them or they will weasel their way to an advantage over you with your own treaty.

You dont. You just cant be stupid. Danmark and the Dutch have now had a long running deal with not a single issue occuring. Everything was clearly stated and an open channel has occured because of the rebuilt relation between the two factions which has the potential to grow into something more in the future.

• Like 2

All of this because they want marks. Who knows when they will turn them over to Sweden and even if they will, what with the tacked on "when the alliance system comes out" clause they added to the original ICS deal. It's behavior that is not written in the agreement, and is clearly a violation of the agreement. Rather than trying to build a bridge of understanding, its more rhetoric. We can all be losers to GB if that's your preference @chailang