Game-Labs Forum

White Peace - France-Denmark Trade Conflict ends

Teutonic

Its freaking easy.

You draw a line and dont flip ports past that line. If Swedes and Danes agree to exchange ports its their business you cant tell them what to do with their territories. If France and Swedes agreed on swapping / sharing their ports its also their business, Danes cant tell them what to do.

Re: trading. You are allowed to buy ANY of your allies goods without making it monopoly and deliver to your own capital or any free ports in alliance territory. You are not allowed to dump goods in your allies nation so that nation cant trade.

What is there so hard to understand or follow? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Landomatic said:

I've seen some leadership from other clans mention you're trying to smooth things over with France, specifically ICS.  But I have come to understand that was at the behest of foreign parties whom recognize that France should be unified for the sake of a large threat incoming.

It's pretty easy to see that ICS has a policy of compromise and a willingness to work with people.  If the 'other' French clans can as well I'd love to see it. Engaging in spycraft and brow beating, shaming if you will, will not yield favourable results domestically and will muddy the waters externally.

Lets have some clarity of mind here. My clan small that it is, has had 4-7 guys on the front line against the Brits since day one. The only reason we recalled is  because we have no way to counter the Aussies and a lack of support from the home front because of this internal squabbling. KoC approached your clan unprompted to try to build a bridge with you guys on more than one occasion, because we all know that we need a unified front to face the British behemoth. We tried to have PB drills, and PB commander training exercises to which only a smattering of people showed up.

All of the internal squabbling needs to end, and everyone needs to be on the same page. No more bullshit, each clan on the council will get their vote for the fate of the nation.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, koltes said:

You draw a line and dont flip ports past that line. If Swedes and Danes agree to exchange ports its their business you cant tell them what to do with their territories.

I agree.

Attacking a French owned port is not a swap between "Swede and Dane" is it? It's a French port. Try to keep up.

Maybe more to the point, every thing I keep hearing from Chailang and now you pushes France further and further away. You both have a real funny idea of how to attract people to your cause. We tried to be reasonable weeks ago and got nothing but flak from CCCP and limp flailing from BLACK. Now you're here siding with these lamers over a topic you apparently have no clue about.

Edited by Slamz
  • Like 2

Just now, Rabman said:

Lets have some clarity of mind here. My clan small that it is, has had 4-7 guys on the front line against the Brits since day one. The only reason we recalled is  because we have no way to counter the Aussies and a lack of support from the home front because of this internal squabbling. KoC approached your clan unprompted to try to build a bridge with you guys on more than one occasion, because we all know that we need a unified front to face the British behemoth. We tried to have PB drills, and PB commander training exercises to which only a smattering of people showed up.

All of the internal squabbling needs to end, and everyone needs to be on the same page. No more bullshit, each clan on the council will get their vote for the fate of the nation.

But look at the diplomacy above? How is being angry and antagonizing in the face of a peace negotiation going to get anything sorted?

Just now, Landomatic said:

But look at the diplomacy above? How is being angry and antagonizing in the face of a peace negotiation going to get anything sorted?

Because people are irritated in the moment, that the ink wasn't dry on the agreement, on its fourth iteration because of some silly demands, and we have more activity from the Danes, after the initial false positive, that was they accepted, then they declined all in the span of three hours. It'll take time for things to settle down and cool off.

While I'm sure to the Swedes and the Danes it made perfect sense, but for the French who have been trying to strike a reasonable deal with them and being countered with silly demands for over a week, its frustrating to say the least.

Nevermind the pirates, dutch, and Danes from EU1 coming in here and stirring the post.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Rabman said:

Because people are irritated in the moment, that the ink wasn't dry on the agreement, on its fourth iteration because of some silly demands, and we have more activity from the Danes, after the initial false positive, that was they accepted, then they declined all in the span of three hours. It'll take time for things to settle down and cool off.

This.

The sane thing for all parties would be to play it safe and stay out of each other's hair. My guild was planning to immediately head out west to a Brit free port far away just to help things cool down. Danes should have immediately gone over to support BLACK in Haiti or something. We wouldn't see each other, we get Sweden sorted out, problem solved, everyone is happy.

The only reason we are here is because CCCP would apparently rather play games than just go fight Brits.

Edited by Slamz
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rabman said:

While I'm sure to the Swedes and the Danes it made perfect sense, but for the French who have been trying to strike a reasonable deal with them and being countered with silly demands for over a week, its frustrating to say the least.

Nevermind the pirates, dutch, and Danes from EU1 coming in here and stirring the post.

I'm not completely irritated yet. But if I got to haul all this stuff back across the map, home to France, after just moving it YESTERDAY. I might get there. :(

是不是因為瑞典沒通知法國情況下  ?!

其實瑞典四人幫早已同意丹麥刷瑞典歸建的港口

沒關係, 晚點會請他們上來論壇回復 。

(不用擔心瑞典,你們之前搶的幾艘瑞典船 是丹麥送給瑞典 甚至是3rd bellona戰列艦)那幫瑞典再怎麼湊人數 每日領的cm 征服數量,用手指都能數 對他們來說根本不夠,所以靠我們最大效益給他們最多的cm征服數量。

同時瑞典同意丹麥刷歸還的港口 只因不想見法國船進入瑞典歸建地區,港遲早要還給瑞典了,上次瑞典在刷那塊區域敵對值時你們法國搶了瑞典船都忘了?!你們不也知道小團體能撐到現在有多大的能耐?!只還地也不還船...

昨天不是454在瑞典歸建不也打了一艘法國船了嗎?!

最常抱怨的是瑞典四人幫也是針對你們法國做了什麼鬼畜。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

當然您的心情我們瞭解甚至是slamz提出的疑慮

兩邊都見證“時差”關係雙方不好受

Slamz也認為該港應該按條款由瑞典來刷。只是沒收到通知(瑞典都不喜歡你們法國 怎麼會通知法國)

法國很想知道丹麥未來走向是如何 

雙方都是朝向積極重建

且CCCP是不可能主動攻擊法國, 除非法國又攪亂

1.如同chailang所說,我們主計劃還是以培訓訓練新人,建立論壇。

2.Dharus 在問關於cccp與英國關係 這方面一樣保留態度,三日宣戰互不侵犯。我們裡面沒有說到不宣戰。CCCP要看局勢決定。“不是不報,只是時候未到” 局勢都不穩要是你們法國又捅我們CCCP一刀呢?純粹是CCCP對外停戰

我們也不知道法國計劃要做什麼事情?集中打荷蘭 ?!游擊英國?!還是捅CCCP一刀?!

國家大重要大事沒經過思考就直接決定只會造成自己傷亡。

----------------------------------------------

未來交情要是好,還能舉辦活動。讓遊戲有不一樣玩法(帆船競賽ships race,自爆船追逐戰Fire ship tag player, 逆風閃砲艇作戰 against the wind of take down Gunboat operation等更多),一切娛樂等交情好在說。

“法國得保證不干擾我們”,“我們絕不會干擾法國”。

最後還是讓在睡覺的瑞典起來論壇回話,感恩

-Maxblackhawk

• Like 2

Let me make this clear regarding the peace that was reached.  First, let it be known that I am speaking for Sweden and Sweden only.

Second, Sweden has always opposed the French trading in the capitol of Swedish Gustav and continues to oppose the French trading in the Swedish capitol of Gustav.  The reason for this is that France floods the Swedish capitol of Gustav making it impossible for Swedish players to conduct trade in our own capitol.  In exchange, all Swedish players will not conduct any trade in the French capitol of Fort Royal.  Pretty simple, French does not trade in Gustav and Sweden does not trade in Fort Royal.

Third, as part of the peace that was reached, Sweden has no problems with the French trading in any Swedish port excluding the Swedish capitol of Gustav.  Sweden has communicated this point to French players on numerous occasions to no avail.  The French are free to flood every Swedish port with trade other than the Swedish capitol of Gustav.

Finally, France has openly defied the Swedish request by attempting to plant alts in Swedish clans, continues to trade in the capitol of Gustav, and sends armed warships into Swedish waters which is a violation of what Sweden agreed to as part of peace.  While Sweden has higher war priorities than France, we are not afraid to continue the war, albeit alone, against France if France does not cease and desist its hostile actions against Sweden and continues to the violate the terms of the Swedish-French peace agreement.   THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!  If France does not immediately stop trading in Gustav, if France does not remove its alts from Sweden, and if France does not cease sending warships into Swedish waters, then Sweden will have no choice but to continue its war against France.

Sweden awaits France's reply!

• Like 2

LOL nothing in the agreement protects Sweden, just that we wouldnt take Windward or Bovenwinds from you.  Since you are incapable of taking it yourselves and need Danes to do your dirty work and they have technically violated the agreement, we'll just see how long this treaty stays in effect. 

French merchants can trade wherever they please.  We laugh at your pathetic empty threats.

Edited by Diggled
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Taurus454 said:

Not sure what agreement you are talking about as Sweden has a verbal agreement.  You have our terms so live with it!

Can you tell me whom that verbal agreement was made with?  While I have heard that Sweden doesn't like it, I have not heard that any agreements have been made on that particular point.  Nor have I heard about any formal diplomatic efforts on Sweden's part on it.  The agreement you see here in this thread is the extent of what has been communicate to broader France.  

Perhaps I am just woefully misinformed so please point me to where I can get myself up to speed?

Edited by Arsilon

55 minutes ago, Taurus454 said:

Do you speak for Spain because I speak for Sweden?  If not, there isn't much to discuss is there?

No I don't.  You're saying a verbal agreement was made with France regarding your trade issue.  I'm just asking with whom so I can go find out what you're talking about.

Edited by Arsilon

28 minutes ago, Arsilon said:

No I don't.  You're saying a verbal agreement was made with France regarding your trade issue.  I'm just asking with whom so I can go find out what you're talking about.

I don't think he said that there was an agreement. It seems that he is reiterating Swedish demands, though it is unclear if anyone ever agreed to them or to whom he presented those demands to prior to posting them here... 

8 hours ago, Taurus454 said:

Not sure what agreement you are talking about as Sweden has a verbal agreement.  You have our terms so live with it!

37 minutes ago, Drunken Spelunking said:

I don't think he said that there was an agreement. It seems that he is reiterating Swedish demands, though it is unclear if anyone ever agreed to them or to whom he presented those demands to prior to posting them here... 

Edited by Arsilon

8 hours ago, Taurus454 said:

Let me make this clear regarding the peace that was reached.  First, let it be known that I am speaking for Sweden and Sweden only.

Second, Sweden has always opposed the French trading in the capitol of Swedish Gustav and continues to oppose the French trading in the Swedish capitol of Gustav.  The reason for this is that France floods the Swedish capitol of Gustav making it impossible for Swedish players to conduct trade in our own capitol.  In exchange, all Swedish players will not conduct any trade in the French capitol of Fort Royal.  Pretty simple, French does not trade in Gustav and Sweden does not trade in Fort Royal.

Third, as part of the peace that was reached, Sweden has no problems with the French trading in any Swedish port excluding the Swedish capitol of Gustav.  Sweden has communicated this point to French players on numerous occasions to no avail.  The French are free to flood every Swedish port with trade other than the Swedish capitol of Gustav.

Finally, France has openly defied the Swedish request by attempting to plant alts in Swedish clans, continues to trade in the capitol of Gustav, and sends armed warships into Swedish waters which is a violation of what Sweden agreed to as part of peace.  While Sweden has higher war priorities than France, we are not afraid to continue the war, albeit alone, against France if France does not cease and desist its hostile actions against Sweden and continues to the violate the terms of the Swedish-French peace agreement.   THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!  If France does not immediately stop trading in Gustav, if France does not remove its alts from Sweden, and if France does not cease sending warships into Swedish waters, then Sweden will have no choice but to continue its war against France.

This is the right way to play the game under the new rules set. Each nations capital trading potential is income to that nation. It should be guarded just as Taurus suggests.  It's to easy for neighbor traders to exploit and essentially steel all this potential wealth of a nation.  Old style peace treaties where no one shoots ships at sea will not work. I think it is the greatest flaw in the Danish treaty. Christiansted will be flooded just as Gustavia.  Fort Royal is just as bad.  Now I don't doubt a fair amount of this is from French shipping magnates but I'm also seeing a lot of Alts. Mainly pirate Alts that put up contracts to buy all our goods and then sell them to our capitals while taking the money to Mortimer town or where ever.  We see similar things happening in port battles to scam the CM marks off a nation.  

Instead of old style "total peace" treaties we should be adjusting them to account for the Alt problem. First off, treaties should have a NO capital trading clause just like described above where neighbor traders can and will be captured or sunk.  Also treaties should have mutual enforcement and policing clauses.  So if Swedish leaders identify an alt stealing their stuff they call up France and upon request France goes over and sinks the guy and/or camps him.  Similarly French leaders could call upon Swedish enforcers to deal with their alt problems.

Edited by Bach
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Taurus454 said:

Quite frankly, the French have broken the agreement when King of Crowns attacked 2 Swedish traders in Dane waters today.  So whatever the French thought they had is mute at this point.

The ceasefire was with the Danish.  Aside from ceding OJ and SJ back to Sweden, I believe that was the extent of it as far as Sweden is concerned.  But as you so clearly pointed out I'm a nobody so therefore anything I say is meaningless and you don't need to talk to me... *shrug*.

If there is an agreement between Sweden and France beyond that please let me know who that was made with so I can go get clarity on our end.

42 minutes ago, Taurus454 said:

Quite frankly, the French have broken the agreement when King of Crowns attacked 2 Swedish traders in Dane waters today.  So whatever the French thought they had is mute at this point.

I can tell you what France thought they had with Sweden:

We sink you whenever we want to, wherever we want to, and we trade in your capital whenever we feel like it, and sink anyone who tries to stop us.

This is what everyone says in all of the French leadership chats so I don't know who you thought you had a deal with but it must have been with them, individually, because nobody else had ever heard of your "deal", nor are we interested in it in the slightest. (I suspect you made this deal with ICS members? They never communicated it with the rest of France, although in their defense, we really would have rejected it anyway and I think they know it.)

You are still welcome to take Bovenwinds from us, however, as that was in the agreement with the Danes and orders have been issued to not interfere with any Swedish ships that are grinding up contention.

There was no "no PvP" arrangement with the Swedes and that was very intentional. Make no mistake, we do not want Swedes as friends. It's more trouble than it's worth.

Edited by Slamz

12 hours ago, Taurus454 said:

With all due respect, myself and Teutonic negotiated with the CCCP Danes who negotiated on your behalf, and the only area that extends to Sweden is a port agreement, for Bovenwinds, and Leeward. The NAP exists between Denmark and France alone. All open world PvP is still fair game, all trading is still fair game. No provisions for Sweden were made beyond this from your Danish Diplomat. You are welcome to go back to the first page and reread the agreement.

If you have a new proposal you wish to discuss you can contact a French Diplomat, myself, Teutonic or Landomatic to have your proposal brought before the clan heads for discussion.

Edited by Rabman
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 4:38 PM, Teutonic said:

-- France and Denmark have immediately stopped all hostilities against each other. No hostile port battles

Danes have now violated this twice by attacking two French owned ports.

I'm sure the Pirates and the Danes are giggling to each other about this like schoolgirls but there's going to be some repercussions.