Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

I think that s one of the reasons why your nation failed with diplomacy, you see "stereotype" everywhere.

"...Though you are a sneaking puppy, and so are all those who will submit to be governed by laws which rich men have made for their own security; for the cowardly whelps have not the courage otherwise to defend what they get by knavery; but damn ye altogether: damn them for a pack of crafty rascals, and you, who serve them, for a parcel of hen-hearted numbskulls. They vilify us, the scoundrels do, when there is only this difference, they rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage...". Samuel Bellamy

not sure we failed at diplomacy, it wasnt a peaceful outcome but impretty sure our point was made

I think that s one of the reasons why your nation failed with diplomacy, you see "stereotype" everywhere.

"...Though you are a sneaking puppy, and so are all those who will submit to be governed by laws which rich men have made for their own security; for the cowardly whelps have not the courage otherwise to defend what they get by knavery; but damn ye altogether: damn them for a pack of crafty rascals, and you, who serve them, for a parcel of hen-hearted numbskulls. They vilify us, the scoundrels do, when there is only this difference, they rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage...". Samuel Bellamy

You mean the diplomacy which never began and everybody started attacking or the diplomacy which got destroyed within 2 days by other nations?

If you really think that one clan, alone, could think of going to one port (see Truxillo at the map please) at the very middle of a whole nation (which is one of the most populated) and begin a war then is your problem. We arent neither fools nor traitors.

like i said that was rumoured to have been the case that RAE wanted to move in there, or was said to have been one of the reasons for attacking the British South Cuban ports at the time round the start of the war. Like i said Rumoured and it was on the brit side. Weather this was true or not i personally don't know, but that was what was said at that time to us.

Please stop this embarrasing chatter with/about DRUNK. They are not a significant political or military force worthy of recognition in this thread.

Well those 15 3rd rates that the French and Danes sent for DRUNK seemed to think otherwise, they weren't looking for us because we were ineffective :P Our offensive against the French was a major success, resulting in 20 French ships falling into our hands or being claimed by the depths, including a St.Pavel. Our Losses were only 6 basic ships. So to call us insignificant is just denying facts ;)

Well those 15 3rd rates that the French and Danes sent for DRUNK seemed to think otherwise, they weren't looking for us because we were ineffective :P Our offensive against the French was a major success, resulting in 20 French ships falling into our hands or being claimed by the depths, including a St.Pavel. Our Losses were only 6 basic ships. So to call us insignificant is just denying facts ;)

So everyone knows you sail mostly in Renommee´s and you really believe someone sends 15 3rds, a ship well known for its speed and agility, with the only purpuse to hunt you ... do i understand that right?

You guys are just mosquitos. Your clan is annoying but nothing worse than a single mosquito, you're not a threat and we don't consider you as a real threat. 

But oh boy the day we actually want to do something about you guys, you'll camp your ports for days, because that's just what your clan is all about. Ganking people with overwhelming odds and then run, that's why you'll never pose a real threat to us.

Edited by Thomas Rousseau
  • Like 4

You guys are just mosquitos. Your clan is annoying but nothing worse than a single mosquito, you're not a threat and we don't consider you as a real threat. 

But oh boy the day we actually want to do something about you guys, you'll camp your ports for days, because that's just what your clan is all about. Ganking people with overwhelming odds and then run, that's why you'll never pose a real threat to us.

Maybe we are just only mosquitos at the moment for you but we sting and that hurts! ;) 

You have it experienced and it seems that some guys are really unhappy with that also that we camp at your ports is wrong. We hunting sometimes at french water this is a fact and we are very succesfull in that what we make. See your losses in the last week. Maybe rethink your tactic when you sail 2rd and 3rd alone without protection than you must take care for us ;)

And thats not true that we attack just only overhelming oods! For a few days we get attacked from you guys! Our BR was much smaller and you had more powerfull ships then us! But what you guys made as you see us that we build a good formation you leave the battle! :D Maybe your guys were so impressed about that and scared that they leave the battle and try to attacked us again with more ships! This fact speaks not really for you! Thats just an example and i have dozen of it :rolleyes:

Over 20 Ships tried to catch us at your capital city and it doesnt works but no worrie about it. You will have a new chance thats for sure and remember we are not mosquitos we are ninja :ph34r: mutant mosquitos!

We will see you at the next battle! respectful greetings :wub:

Nation chat would seem to say otherwise, in my experience.

I'm all but literally wiping away tears right now :lol: Lighten up, fella.

Maybe we are just only mosquitos at the moment for you but we sting and that hurts! ;)

You have it experienced and it seems that some guys are really unhappy with that also that we camp at your ports is wrong. We hunting sometimes at french water this is a fact and we are very succesfull in that what we make. See your losses in the last week. Maybe rethink your tactic when you sail 2rd and 3rd alone without protection than you must take care for us ;)

And thats not true that we attack just only overhelming oods! For a few days we get attacked from you guys! Our BR was much smaller and you had more powerfull ships then us! But what you guys made as you see us that we build a good formation you leave the battle! :D Maybe your guys were so impressed about that and scared that they leave the battle and try to attacked us again with more ships! This fact speaks not really for you! Thats just an example and i have dozen of it :rolleyes:

Over 20 Ships tried to catch us at your capital city and it doesnt works but no worrie about it. You will have a new chance thats for sure and remember we are not mosquitos we are ninja :ph34r: mutant mosquitos!

We will see you at the next battle! respectful greetings :wub:

Well the thing is that it's funny to see some of your posts like your clan members really think they are doing some serious damage to the French nation, i'm sorry but other than bragging here in the forum you won't change anything and you won't have any power to stop our goals. So yeah as i said you are just a nuisance, not a threat. 

Nation chat would seem to say otherwise, in my experience.

Actually, they ARE a nuisance but nothing more. They are that little guy that irritate you regulary but without being a real threat.

Heck, if DRUNKS were a real dangerous threat, don't worry clans would have taken care of theses guys.

At the moment, it was mostly guy coming with eachother on chat because they want to do something about that.

And Drunken, please don't talk about your formation. You all take Renommee built for speed. :P

Try taking Belle Poule, 3rd Rate and other stuff like that! ^^

(And please admit the picture of your group sinking french in the France declare war stuff was pure attention whore stupidity. You know it was just that.)

You become stronger and stronger eachday but so do we. Be prepared you and your guys! It may give some nice PvP session. :P

Edited by KuroNyra

So everyone knows you sail mostly in Renommee´s and you really believe someone sends 15 3rds, a ship well known for its speed and agility, with the only purpuse to hunt you ... do i understand that right?

Yes you do, they literally sent 3rd rates. I also found it quite amusing.

I did take a 3rd rate out, the result was me being completely demasted for 15 minutes and still sinking a Constitution and surviving 4 boardings. The timer expired and I escaped :P

Sinking a constitution in a 3rd rate is hardly something difficult.

Unless you had trouble with that even with Trinco and finally start to get good? :P

As I was in the specific battle, the chat message was from the Danes and the French "We came for u DRUNK", cant really be mistaken in this. Pathetic, but funny. Last Days fights have resulted in about lost of 5 basic renommes/smaller ships, while caping 1 Bellona, 4x 3 ds and a constitution. U guys know the game chess?  Trade a pawn for a Queen, is a good gain ;)

Kaptenslöjtnant Peter Nordtman,

Befälhavare på Kapar-huckerten Cupido i Göteborgs Kungliga Kapareskader 

As I was in the specific battle, the chat message was from the Danes and the French "We came for u DRUNK", cant really be mistaken in this. Pathetic, but funny. Last Days fights have resulted in about lost of 5 basic renommes/smaller ships, while caping 1 Bellona, 4x 3 ds and a constitution. U guys know the game chess?  Trade a pawn for a Queen, is a good gain ;)

Kaptenslöjtnant Peter Nordtman,

Befälhavare på Kapar-huckerten Cupido i Göteborgs Kungliga Kapareskader 

Getting at 5 to get one lonely ship can also be called Pathetic you know that? :)

Getting at 5 to get one lonely ship can also be called Pathetic you know that? :)

Sir, U seam to lack knowledge about Historical Swedish naval warefar and for that u are excused (as I guess ur not of Danish nationality).  Privateers where used to disturb enemy trade and also to scatter their naval forces,  5 against 1 where normal behavior.  Swedish privatters where all the way down in the English channel hunting enemy ships, forcing the Danes to send warships there for protection. As I asked Before: "Do u know the game chess ?" ;P

Sir, U seam to lack knowledge about Historical Swedish naval warefar and for that u are excused (as I guess ur not of Danish nationality).  Privateers where used to disturb enemy trade and also to scatter their naval forces,  5 against 1 where normal behavior.  Swedish privatters where all the way down in the English channel hunting enemy ships, forcing the Danes to send warships there for protection. As I asked Before: "Do u know the game chess ?" ;P

I do lack knowledge, but it wasn't the point.

You call us pathethic. We call you pathethic.

EVERYTHING CAN BE PATHETIC!

YOU ARE PATHETIC! I'M PATHETIC! EVERYBODY IS PATHETIC! :)

Just remember it's a game, but expect some reaction if you touch some nerves. :P

• Like 1

Fun banter.... but what is the current political situation on PvP 1 EU?

GB: Prepare for double.

Pirates: And Make it double.

Something like that I guess. British are hardly fighting France at the moment, but are apparently focusing on Pirates (Yaaaarrggg!)

• Like 1

As per their alliance terms, France and Denmark-Norway discussed their new common diplomacy. France joins the alliance that Denmark-Norway has with the United Provinces. Both still stay neutral in the Sweden-UP war. Since some French clans were allied with some Spanish clans, and Spain is at war against Britain, France and Denmark-Norway are friendly towards Spain.

Thus France diplomatic stances are:

• Britain - at war
  • Denmark-Norway - offensive alliance
  • Pirates- neutral
  • Spain - friendly
  • Sweden - neutral
  • United Provinces - alliance
  • United States - neutral
  • Like 1