Game-Labs Forum

Cant log into game

Gunsight1

At the time I ran this I was not in game or logging in. The only thing I am aware of is my ping remaining consistent throughout the freezes and kicks, which for me is 170s to high 180s, this has been my ping since the beginning of Sea Trials (not counting that awesome window where we had a US server and I was getting into the 90s).

I have never had issues before this patch so I'm hoping it's something temporary.

At the time I ran this I was not in game or logging in. The only thing I am aware of is my ping remaining consistent throughout the freezes and kicks, which for me is 170s to high 180s, this has been my ping since the beginning of Sea Trials (not counting that awesome window where we had a US server and I was getting into the 90s).

I have never had issues before this patch so I'm hoping it's something temporary.

Yes, and mine is consistently about 140-150, and whether there are issues or not that remains the same for me as well. I've only had the issues for the past week or two now.

i was just Dc'd from the game and now cannot log in same issue Northern was having last night he is now online in game and i cannot log on last night i was logged in when he was having issues 

just got back in :)

Arnaud Arpes, NorthernWolves

Thanks for technical information. Presence of "*" in tracert result output, as well as packet losses in ping command could be caused by network connection issues of intermediate providers. We will try to look how this can be handled.

Also, in case of connection issues will happen again, please try running ping command for extended number of requests (25):

ping 89.163.234.93 -n 25

so that to do better test for connection packet loss.
  • Like 1

Logged on to the TS this evening for a bit of Naval Action, but when we tried to log into the game, all of us had the message "Authentication error:  Steam authentication server error."

Now, I know that Steam does do updates on Tuesday afternoon/evenings, so perhaps this is the case.  However, I never had a Steam authentication error last this long, even while some people are still logged into the game.

Hopefully this is just a fluke, but if not, can the Devs please check into this? 

Thanks.

I can't log in, though it says 27 are online.  How does that happen that they got in and I cannot?

Because its the log in system that was down, meaning if you were already logged in, and your account didnt need verification from Steam, you likely could of stayed in the game without issue.

2 separate servers to access to play the game.

Steam log in server, owned and operated by steam

Naval Action game server, owned and operated by Games Lab

Same stuff happens after every blizzard expansion, Battle.net is always stable, amazing platform for server hosting, but their login server always gets overloaded and its next to impossible to log in, but once your in, your good to go until you log out. lol

• Like 1

• 3 months later...