Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

I have a problem connecting to PvP 1 EU server. I am getting stuck on the login queue and do not ascend on the list. I can connect to other game servers but not this one. I have reset the steam and Pc a couple of times but the effect is still the same.

Hello Support. I am unable to use the Chat messaging.

I can read Chat but when i type anything in the box and press enter it doesn't send.

This has caused a great deal of inconvenience for me and especially those Captains i'm trying to assist.

Please advise me. Best regards from sunny Wiltshire UK.

Hello Support. I am unable to use the Chat messaging.

I can read Chat but when i type anything in the box and press enter it doesn't send.

This has caused a great deal of inconvenience for me and especially those Captains i'm trying to assist.

Please advise me. Best regards from sunny Wiltshire UK.

Captain, what is your character name and have you sent a bug report?

PvP2 super laggy as well. Ping fine but bad packet loss or delay of some sort. Client will stop receiving packets for 2 secs or so every 10 secs or so. Catch-up happens, but it made battles too annoying to play with the long pauses in receiving updates from the server and the sudden warping of ships, Cannon fire, etc once the client was able to catch up.

Bought this game today, but can not connect. Game starts and loads shard selection. But the servers seem to be offline. No Ping or Population listet and not able to click "select". Already tryed reporting Connection error in steam. Small window lists Servers, but they can not be clicked.

Issue on Server or my side? Got a workaround?

Bought this game today, but can not connect. Game starts and loads shard selection. But the servers seem to be offline. No Ping or Population listet and not able to click "select". Already tryed reporting Connection error in steam. Small window lists Servers, but they can not be clicked.

Issue on Server or my side? Got a workaround?

That would have been durin maintenance i believe, you should well be able to login now

• 3 weeks later...

This is the 2nd time that we have had this problem.

How soon can we expect the issue to be rectified?

(Report sent via the Steam Launcher).

Regards from sunny Wiltshire UK.

Could you provide more details - game crashed or you've been disconnected from the server? If crashed, when it happened (battle, open sea or port) and did it also say something about video driver or anything else?

We have reinstalled the game and it is now working. This is what we did last time the game crashed.

When the game crashed we were in open sea battle with an AI Belle Poule.

The Exeptional Trinc that we were sailing is gone along with 4 blue and purple upgrades. Can we have it back please.

Regards from Wiltshire UK.

Captain, next time crash happens, please check right away the GPU temperature with a program like GPU-Z, to make sure GPU does not overheating. In case it is above 90-95 C try to either limit FPS to 30 or lower graphics settings

Thanks for responding.

Our PC is a high spec Wired 2 Fire model which has been safely Over Clocked.

I checked with the company today and they said that unless the Graphics card is failing there should be no problem.

We will take your advice and run a checker.

Regards from us all in Wiltshire UK.

Game just crashed again! In open water running down a LGV.  The company who supplied our PC ( Wired 2 Fire ) have told us that overclocking done by their company will not cause overheating issues. 

With overclocking it is not only about overheating, but instability caused by overclocking, and while an overclock might be stable when it first was done by them, as a chip degrades an overclock that was previously stable might now be unstable, thus i would reccomend trying without overclock and see how that works.

I have at least one game that will not allow overclocking vid cards.  Crashes without fail.  High end products and machine.  Simply must reduce settings in order to provide stability, and then it works without fail.  Try reducing your video card settings and see if you can't produce stability.