Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

Will quote myself from another thread :

Same here since last update, nothing happens, i have the list of the servers and "medium low " etc, i don't have anymore the ping listed , then selecting one server i get thi scree nand it stays locked on this :

519297Client2016020311531654cr.jpg

After a while i get " error: login queue request failed " displayed in red

Tried to do a connection test to pvp1 and i get stuck on this too :

23801720160203115616.png

Never had issues before today. 

Wondering if it have to do with Steam accounts linked to players XPchange announced " You XP will be tied to your Steam account "

and potentially some weird characters used in the steam login names, like mine that contains @ symbols, apparently some servers are populated so it works for some ... 

Small game patch on steam, after update i see this :

613249Client2016020312383557cr.jpg

PvP1 still no way to login, PVE i can login and then sent to queue despites server not being full , where the ping is displayed i works, others still not apparently.

Captains, servers are under maintenance yet

I don't know if this a common issue that a couple of people are having but when ever i launch the game sometimes it just sits there on a black screen until like 2 mins later when i click anywhere it crashes and turns white leaving me with no option other then a popup saying end the process then other times i launch the game it does the same thing with the black screen, waiting again for couple of mins, then it lets me through to logging onto the server but i can't play worth a dam because of the severe lag when i join a battle it takes like 5 mins by which time i am almost sank same with ports it takes 3-5 mins just to show me the port menu when i enter it. i have been playing since 21st January when it launched on steam up until about 3 days ago when it started to lag and when i joined a battle it put me into it after about 2 mins not as bad as the 5 minute wait and the crashing at the black screen only started yesterday. if there is an issue i am not as computer tech savy as most people you would find and require baby steps :)
PS. I have read a couple of posts regarding similar problems to mine so far i tried disabling my firewall (nothing) Restarted Steam and computer couple of times (Nothing) and i am on windows 10

Have you tried connection test report (the 3-rd option in Steam Launcher)? What is your character name?

I'm in Sydney Australia, have had problems all night firstly with no pings, then with two of the servers with a high ping and PVP1 and another with no ping then maintenance. Actually I lose 2 hours playing time most nights due to maintenance though tonight looks to be a total wipeout.

Every time I try to join a mission or small battle (or enter combat at all for that matter) I get a pop up box that says "Battle Over- Connection Lost." This pops up almost immediately after the starting countdown is over and leaves me with no options other than to exit the game entirely. The leave battle option is also not available. Any idea whats causing this?

There are a couple of same issues by other players, please send a crash report through Steam Launcher 3-rd option and provide then either the report name (it is copied into clipboard) or the character name

Done. NAS- 130121.

Thanks.

Thanks, reports are there. Could you also please run connection test report, it is the 3-rd option In Steam Launcher.

Meanwhile, please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Thanks for the answer. I disable my antivirus and tried that with my router, but i still have always that Time Up wen i want to join an other battle.

Report Number of Steam Test Report: NAS-131129

Yes Limey for the first time yesterday I was getting major pauses in ow and freezes and was kicked once from game then in a port battle a couple of times it flicked to a screen with all the ships stuck together inside one fort for about ten seconds then it went back to normal, very odd and the first time I've had it. Never had any issues like this since the beginning of ow.

Yes Limey for the first time yesterday I was getting major pauses in ow and freezes and was kicked once from game then in a port battle a couple of times it flicked to a screen with all the ships stuck together inside one fort for about ten seconds then it went back to normal, very odd and the first time I've had it. Never had any issues like this since the beginning of ow.

Please, F11 it next time it happens again

there is a major lag on the PVP USA everything take along time to load and it isnt loading chat at all and says no clan members are online even tho i am with one right now

Is this just a temp server lag or something more that we should be aware of?

there is a major lag on the PVP USA everything take along time to load and it isnt loading chat at all and says no clan members are online even tho i am with one right now

Is this just a temp server lag or something more that we should be aware of?

I'm also having a difficult time logging in.

Short maintenance on PvP Two USA

Started by raskolnikoffToday, 02:29 PM   

Posted Today, 02:29 PM

Due to network related issues we need to execute short maintenance on PvP Two USA server.

Expected down time 30 minutes, it may be extended in case if issue wouldn't be fixed in that period.

Sorry for inconvenience.