Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

I still have long lags and occasional disconnects during battle. Whereas before they often occurred during the period after initiating boarding (prep timer screen) now they more often occur at the start of the battle where all the ships are on top of my ship for about 60 to 90 seconds or randomly at any time in the battle. When I ping your server I have response times of about 220 which is typical for my location indicating that its not a transmission issue. I continue to F11 this issue under my game name Eric Shun

Regards

Have you sent connection test report once it happened? It could be connection issues on your side, Captain

It wasn't on my side only, many reported the same in National or global chat when it happened, them ships also froze then sent under water.

Thanks.

Did pvp1 just crashed ? 

Finished a battle then could not be sent to end battle result screen, i exited the game , now the server lists appears to not display the players numbers estimation : 

319926Client2016061013240495cr.png

Trying to login and nothing happens, only "  connecting to login queue " message

Did pvp1 just crashed ? 

Finished a battle then could not be sent to end battle result screen, i exited the game , now the server lists appears to not display the players numbers estimation : 

319926Client2016061013240495cr.png

Trying to login and nothing happens, only "  connecting to login queue " message

wanted to make the same report about that but your earlier than me :)

PVP1 apparently crashed again , I entered in Carlisle port and it was like frozen,  this is what i saw in port : 

771438Client2016061611413531cr.png

San Tomé de Guyana ?? i entered Carlisle port ...

Then disconnected 30 seconds later, no way to connect anymore and  server ping does not display on the list now for pvp1, other servers are still there.

PVP1 apparently crashed again , I entered in Carlisle port and it was like frozen,  this is what i saw in port : 

771438Client2016061611413531cr.png

San Tomé de Guyana ?? i entered Carlisle port ...

Then disconnected 30 seconds later, no way to connect anymore and  server ping does not display anymore on the list now for pvp1, others are stil lthere.

yup PVP one EU is crashed

• Like 1

PvP1 (EU): In battle at 4:45am US Central.....game stopped working...said "Battle Over: Connection Lost"....friend of mine, Tiargo (US Player), lost 1 durability on his Pavel.....I only had I durability left and suspect that I lost my ship...will find out when I reconnect...so far, unable to log bag on...will not connect....

PvP1 (EU): In battle at 4:45am US Central.....game stopped working...said "Battle Over: Connection Lost"....friend of mine, Tiargo (US Player), lost 1 durability on his Pavel.....I only had I durability left and suspect that I lost my ship...will find out when I reconnect...so far, unable to log bag on...will not connect....

yup...lost my gold Pavel with green hammocks due to the crash...would like it back, please....

PvP1 EU: 3:30am US Central; Game Crashed; could not reconnect

***Also - Still waiting on the return of my Pavel + Green Hammocks from yesterdays crash where I lost my ship in battle...

everybody is waiting ....

i lost a ex vic with a lot of very very expensive perms and ups

we just have to wait an d see what happens in the mean time 

having a cup of tea ,feed the cats and do the dischess