Game-Labs Forum

Videos and screenshots (formerly nda videos and screenshots)

Please post videos and screens you like a lot here

If we like them too - we will let them to be open to public and not subject the NDA (and maybe use them in our marketing as well)

CTRL - H  switches off UI for better visuals

ps - for Youtube please use unlisted video setting until it has been approved.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I took some screenshots, feel free to use them for whatever means :)

Decided to get to the lighthouse to check it out more closely. What a odd island!

Admin, I want to be sure, where should I upload the screenshots? To an album like I did here?

I haven't used tinypic.com, as it would break the NDA, uploading confidential files to the web, without being Game-labs website.

If I did something wrong, I apologize and feel free to erase the files.

I'm not reporting a bug, it's something to do with Sony Vegas Pro 12 settings, the recorder program recorded just fine.

It's a video that I wanted to make and share!

it belongs to bug section on the ship physics

this video conveys no value about the game, just showing collisions and bugs in physics

also what do you mean by t-bone? crossing the t was not used in the age of sail it is for the early battleships (Tsushima era) only  :)

it belongs to bug section on the ship physics

this video conveys no value about the game, just showing collisions and bugs in physics

also what do you mean by t-bone? crossing the t was not used in the age of sail it is for the early battleships (Tsushima era) only  :)

I understand, I'll post the video there. Well, when I say T-bone is in a gamey language, learned that in POTBS and I cannot unlearn it :P 

• 1 month later...

Brutish and Admin-I posted the above video to our forums at http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15255&p=164052#p164052  .  With 5000 members (who play Napoleonic games) you should get a lot of hits.  Since I am not much help in beta testing maybe I can be of some help in marketing.  After all, we would like to get as many like minded people into this game as possible.  

• Like 1