Game-Labs Forum

The waiting is killing me.....I'm seriously going off the rails.

Joe

So I'm going to explode.....I cant freaking wait to play open world, I cant wait to buy every premium ship I can get my hands on not to mention flags and anything else they are hocking. I'm playing old games right now and I'm so boooooored!

Wardunder....blahhhhh....world of jerks.....ghhhhhhhhh....I'm even dragging out TF2!....I was this close (picture my thumb and forefinger half an inch apart) to reinstalling World of Warcraft or some other mindless mmo....I almost stooped to playing mech warrior....I said almost.

I bought ultimate general from game labs and finished it in 2 days....I'm out of choices here guys....beer and a SouthPark marathon, maybe the rifle range...yeah that will help, shooting clears the mind....send help soon!

Yours truly, desperate in Idaho.

Joepost-9349-0-70083800-1430978181_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe

So I'm going to explode.....I cant freaking wait to play open world, I cant wait to buy every premium ship I can get my hands on not to mention flags and anything else they are hocking. I'm playing old games right now and I'm so boooooored!

Wardunder....blahhhhh....world of jerks.....ghhhhhhhhh....I'm even dragging out TF2!....I was this close (picture my thumb and forefinger half an inch apart) to reinstalling World of Warcraft or some other mindless mmo....I almost stooped to playing mech warrior....I said almost.

I bought ultimate general from game labs and finished it in 2 days....I'm out of choices here guys....beer and a SouthPark marathon, maybe the rifle range...yeah that will help, shooting clears the mind....send help soon!

Yours truly, desperate in Idaho.

Joeattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Dude..GTA V? Homerworld Remastered? Fractured Space (look at it on Steam)? Total War Attila?

IF you like GoT, the Telltales Series about House Forrester?

Not to mention The Witcher 3 is out in 12 days, that's what will be keeping me occupied until they allow pre-ordering again..I'm also very eager to play!

I just got witcher 3 for free when I bought a GTX980 I can download it now. Good idea

I also not dislike Elite: Frontier, taste is taste, but there exist other games.

If i will read in 'news and announcements' something newer than third march '15 then i will get nosy again.

*joke on* Momentary its obvious devs are for months in holidays, make nothing except relaxing, waiting for a wonder ....*joke off*

Anyway since two months no official 'news' from devs, must mean factly the opposite from my sentence before.  :D 

They work hard, harder and hardest for realising the open world. There is only one question for me, when open world is at a stage it can be tested by massive multi players? Hopefully not far away.

Patience is a virtue chaps! I hope more patience will be present for when the open world testing is actually available...

Edit: To help time go by, try playing Medeval 2 Total War. I forgot how sucked in you get from the older Total Wars.

Edited by Admaa

Patience is a virtue chaps! I hope more patience will be present for when the open world testing is actually available...

Edit: To help time go by, try playing Medeval 2 Total War. I forgot how sucked in you get from the older Total Wars.

And the new once as well!!

• Like 1

the bad thing is: some people got invites, they played ST and later on... now they are in OW so you cant get a big battle(15-20ppl) there while waiting, because everyone is waiting for OW invites  :(

This is a good point. People talk about when they saw 200+ people online. Now we're lucky to go past 35. Most of the time its 25 people which isn't great.

PLEASE make it so even in battle you can talk in main lobby so we can actually round up people to play big games. I say big games, I mean a 8v8 at least. Which isn't big. Sadface.

workout in your garage. Seriously, go outside.

Ended up going shooting all day today. Living in a sportsmans paradise I'm usually hunting, fishing or shooting but I gots ta have my ship game groove man! My buddies and I regularly stay prepared to invade and defeat Kommiefornia so we did a gear check today.

post-9349-0-88792800-1431055464_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe