Game-Labs Forum

>>>v1.3 Feedback<<<(Latest Update: v1.3.9.9 Rx2)

the alliance system still needsome major work in next update also i would love if the end battle option would stay on all the time so if i have a battle that not in my favor and i dont have to waith 3 hours before i can leave so annoying and since 1.4 is calleda major update any change to see some hulls and towers special for the british forsure could use some cl bb and bc between 1900 and 1930 and some bb between 1900 and 1940

cl leander class

cl town class

cl crown colony class

bb nelson class

bc courageous class

bb iron duke class 

bc queen mary

bb orion class

bc tiger class

bc lion class

ps the current n3/g3 we have in game please rename that one not have the right weight to it and lenght a better name would be modern battleship 1

9 minutes ago, brothermunro said:

The fleet has to total at least 100,000 tons displacement before the option becomes available 

Or is it 100k in the sea region, non-dependant on number of TFs ?

Edited by MDHansen

I think it would be a sensible idea to have the threshold at which ships surrender from crew-loss lowered for transports.

As civilian vessels, with barely or no ability to defend themselves, surely they are less likely to fight to the last man.

Transport ships die so fast, that it will probably not make much difference in terms of gameplay, but it'd be a nice touch in term of fluff and realism I think.

Edited by Norbert Sattler
  • Like 3

• Nick Thomadis changed the title to >>>v1.3 Feedback<<<(Latest Update: v1.3.9.1)
7 hours ago, brothermunro said:

The fleet has to total at least 100,000 tons displacement before the option becomes available 

Same fleet took Gibraltar just fine.. had option to start invasion without any issues there... but cant do the same with Cyprus or Malta..

Just now, JaM said:

Same fleet took Gibraltar just fine.. had option to start invasion without any issues there... but cant do the same with Cyprus or Malta..

then you had another fleet in the western mediterranean, so total tonnage was exceeding 100.000

40 minutes ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Hello Admirals,

Here is a list of things that out new small update offers in order to make the game more stable and more enjoyable:

v1.3.9.1 Update
https://steamcommunity.com/games/1069660/announcements/detail/3647401472366982314 

"Fixed bug that applied Beam/Draught maximized penalties from zero setting."

Many thanks!!!! The other campaign fixes are also very nice. Big +1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fangoriously said:

None of my minor allies have been interested in buying my mothballed ships after the patch, it was multiple a month before now its been 6 months of nothing. Its not a new campaign though.

Similar here - I did start a new campaign last night. If it's a ship I can still build (not obsolete) and I mothball it, they almost immediately want to buy it. If it's a ship on an obsolete hull, they seem to not want to buy it.

1 hour ago, Grayknight said:

that is actually as it should be. If i were minor nation i would not invest in obsolete ship.

Yes you would. You can't afford modern tech if you're a minor nation. Why do you þink Panzer IV and Sherman and Matilda were used in þe 6-Days-War in 1967? Egypt, Israel, and þe rest were minor powers wiþ no money for new shit.

Edited by Urst

one this that need to be removed from the game is the whole getting vp for land armies i started a war with germany and after 4 turns they had 400.000 victory points how am i ment to catch up to that as faras i know they only captured like 3 regions from me ijust lost northen france  please awnser me how they got 400k btw that need to be nerf or removed