Game-Labs Forum

Where did you 'discover' naval action?

Symptomatic is lack of stories from potbs veterans. The reason is simple - they have patiently sat in the crow's nest for years and waited for a decent game. And when it came, they inform each other about discovering that miracle.

Fortunately for all of us, veterans inside Game - Labs were not patient, and began to make the game, instead of waiting for it (at least that's how I imagine this is how it all started).

I envy a little those colleagues who were lucky and jumped in the early tests a year ago. Since I've never been too social type, I learned about the NA quiet late - from my Estonian colleague (Arts, ex PotBS) ~ July 2014, and I had to wait for Sea Trials opening.

Saw this first before ultimate general was up I believe.

Then as there was not much info at the time only noticed again when I was searching for sailing games.

Then I remembered looking at the site so long ago but it was updated..... here I am. Tried to spread the word myself but seems videos are much better for that. Not that they were really allowed back when I was posting :)

Now all we need is for the game to stay the course through all of the people who will try to twist it into world of tanks or warplanes.