Game-Labs Forum

Griefing - stolen loot

Luk93

i tagged a 3rd rate elite and in the middle of battle Waldron ( vp monx player) entered in my side and he stool the loot.

i wrote to him 3 time and i asked him to leave and to not steal the loot but he did anyway.

he didnt answer, also he refused to talk when i joined into his ts channel in order for have  explanations.

he didnt damaged the npc so no kill and not assist he only joined for stealing the loot. i have 2 screenshot with chat and battle report. we all know about rule in joining a battle so i ask a kind of punishment for him.

Luk93

waldron.png

waldron 1.png

6 hours ago, Despe said:

agree, but SINK ALL OF THEM

Just keep in mind, under no circumstances are you permitted to sink a friendly. Even if he is firing on you if you sink him you are breaking the rules. Rules that need to be amended, but still the current rules that are in place.

52 minutes ago, RubyRose said:

so many tears over stole loot whoopie do, u cant get to it before someone else thats ur own fault 

That is about the lowest comment I have seen. If someone is fighting a target it will be much more difficult for them to get the loot than someone who is sitting on their ass waiting.

There was even a case where the one that sank a target from close range was not able to maneuver into position to loot before the thief could since the thief was just parked a little ways off and since the thief had more health he wasnt the target of the ai. So my vote still is warn the intruder once, then sink them if they do not withdraw.

We just need the same rules for the loot than for the ship: available for the one who got the "kill", unless this one makes it "available for all".

Present non-rules are just promoting bad behaviours, hate in the same faction, division between players who should work together, all that being at the opposite of the behavior of most players. And also contributing to erase the player base numbers, because these outlaw rules are really the contrary of attractive. 

Edited by Aquillas

or release loot with the right mouse button

when you sunk a vessel and rewarded for that as you got the kill...

(just like it is when you boarded a vessel and it was attached to your ship )

(but only in pve battles) 

(pvp >> free for all)

pvp should be free for all in looting if u cant get to ur kills its ur own fault if someone gets there first. and to go  as far as warning them and then shooting if they dont leave puts ur behind on the line for green on green.