Game-Labs Forum

Abusive negative Reviews for Alt on Steam

58 minutes ago, Malachi said:

It´s an absolute grindfest with good graphics and a decent combat model. Nothing more, nothing less.

compared to warthunder tanks (still unlocking first of tier 3 after 3 years) i managed to lvl multiple times my char in naval action within months and mostly without pve.

in world of warcraft i visited 1000 the same dungeon till i had all my gear which is by far more grindy.

sorry but i cant see NA as a grindfest.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Malachi said:

Do you really can recommend this game in it´s current state? I for sure can´t.

It´s an absolute grindfest with good graphics and a decent combat model. Nothing more, nothing less.

On top of that, it's an EA with a base price tag of ~ 37 Euros plus 80 Euros worth of DLCs. That ratio alone puts it in the 'Don´t buy' category.

1. Can I recommend this game? Absolutely!

2. When you break down any game to only 3 components then absolutely every game is exactly as you disrobed.

3. Nearly every respectable game reviewer (magazines, online, etc) who speaks at game dev conferences says games are way under priced based on the work put into them.

43 minutes ago, The Banned Sailor said:

Probably cause game don't get new content (PVE) since month/years, don't have interesting economic system, force players to grind like hell, PvP is currently one-way (H24 ganked by groups of "1000000 hours" players) and nothing more. 

BUT ! BUT ... devs will add new ships DLC (9 DLC before release ? for real ?)

Sometimes negatives reviews can have meanings.

PS: I will be probably banned for that post, like my old account ... Telling truth and being banned. Another points for game detractors.

DLC content is part of many games. And not a single person was forced to buy any of these DLCs. The people who bought them were either ones excited to help the devs, or wanted a p2w aspect.

Yes, certainly, negative reviews have meaning, but there is a huge difference between opinions and truth.

If you were banned, it was probably for good reason. Somehow, hundreds of us have argued with the devs over different things in the game, yet somehow we have never even been warned, let alone banned. Perhaps people need to learn how to express their opinions without being batshit crazy.

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

Just now, z4ys said:

compared to warthunder tanks (still unlocking first of tier 3 after 3 years) i managed to lvl multiple times my char in naval action within months and mostly without pve.

in world of warcraft i visited 1000 the same dungeon till i had all my gear which is by far more grindy.

sorry but i cant see NA as a grindfest.

Compared to what it was before where you needed double the experience of current rankings it is definitely not a grind fest in that aspect. Although I do find ship knowledge slots to be a bit of a grind.

3 minutes ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

Compared to what it was before where you needed double the experience of current rankings it is definitely not a grind fest in that aspect. Although I do find ship knowledge slots to be a bit of a grind.

only when you unlock them before you do what you actual want to do. but thats player fault.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meraun said:

Christendom  has become Moderator of Naval Action Subreddit. He is extremely negative about Game Labs and Naval Action.

I fear the Subreddit will turn into a  Tool against Naval Action

Christdom.png

Christendom is just as passionate about this game as anyone of us. He just extremely dislikes some decisions that have been made recently. Heck, Banished Privateer may be prick but he's done quite a bit for the game in the past.

Many players would be just as upset if there was a Moderator that would ban or hide all posts that are negative about Naval Action, you just can't make everyone happy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teutonic said:

Christendom is just as passionate about this game as anyone of us. He just extremely dislikes some decisions that have been made recently. Heck, Banished Privateer may be prick but he's done quite a bit for the game in the past.

Many players would be just as upset if there was a Moderator that would ban or hide all posts that are negative about Naval Action, you just can't make everyone happy.

The reddit and even discord have been cesspools of negativity for a few years now. Christendom does not deserve to have his moderation stripped unless he does something harmful to the reddit community or abuses power.

Since I have already written a steam review for this game awhile ago, I cannot write another (not that I'd change anything), because I have no alt accounts to do so. But what I can do is to help people navigate their way through the recent reviews. Everyone can do the same to help combat the recent negative tirade tantrums of a single person and his buddies.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/311310/discussions/11/1815422173030003722/

P.S. Notice I didn't block comments like some people (err umm like someone and all their alts and friends alts did on their "reviews") lul  :)

2 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Since I have already written a steam review for this game awhile ago, I cannot write another (not that I'd change anything), because I have no alt accounts to do so. But what I can do is to help people navigate their way through the recent reviews. Everyone can do the same to help combat the recent negative tirade tantrums of a single person and his buddies.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/311310/discussions/11/1815422173030003722/

P.S. Notice I didn't block comments like some people (err umm like someone and all their alts and friends alts did on their "reviews") lul  :)

Isnt there 3rd reason to write a review? To make sure creator of product sold understand it's flaws and try to repair them? Negative reviewer might not hate either product or it's creator, he just might want changes in it.

5 minutes ago, Routan said:

Depressed child, do like ppl that need to Fall back to name calling. Do show they belive in there arguments.

I never said they was nerfed after the damage model, I said it was not adjusted after the damage model was changed, in a way so it was compensated. The ships is fine, but simply not what I bought. Not a good ship. In my opinion no longer worth the buy. Lesson learned. Don’t by dlc before the finished game.

Come in and take a swing at what many enjoy and not expect retaliation hiding behind anonymity. Tired of individuals coming and expecting no repercussion for their words and actions. 

Hard to decipher your broken English at times. Not blaming you unless it is not a second language. They did however. Ignoring the fact does not remove its existence. Future DLCs it would be smart if you are not wanting to see what has a tendency of being an overpowered ship altered.

world of tanks war thunder and similar games have done the same thing and they hardly get the flak that NA gets. I remember a few tanks I loved that were premium that were changed and now I hardly use them except for certain situations.

20 minutes ago, Routan said:

Anonymity? Not sure what you hint at. Yes there are some that have gone to fare, but to disagree with the game and say so, is fair enough imo. 

For me the fact is when I started to play I loved this game. I would have given it 5 of 5 Stars. Now it is a 2 Star at most. Still play a bit to see how it works, but unless some big changes are made, I doubt I will play after release.

I can get behind these remarks. I find 2 stars a bit harsh imo. I see it as a 3.5 or 4. No game will ever be a 5. 

2 minutes ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

I can get behind these remarks. I find 2 stars a bit harsh imo. I see it as a 3.5 or 4. No game will ever be a 5. 

RDR2 would be a 6 of 5 btw. but its not on Steam!

Ultimate General civil War would be a 5 of 5 for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Routan said:

I might have given it 3 if I was new. But Inplayed with the old damage model. Imo it was so much better. But is ofc a question on what you like in a fight.

Now that is a well worded opinion worthy of a review. I disagree with it, as I like the new dmg model, but nothing you said in this quote was harsh, accusatory, nor unsubstantiated. If only those select few could have done the same.

3 hours ago, Meraun said:

Christentum ist Moderator von Naval Action Subreddit geworden. Er ist äußerst negativ in Bezug auf Game Labs und Naval Action.

Ich fürchte, das Subreddit wird zu einem Werkzeug gegen die Flottenaktion

Christentum.png

Jetzt lass es auch endlich mal gut sein.  Man muss nicht ständig neues Feuer ins Öl gießen.......
Ich persönlich finde es nicht so gut das jetzt so ein Shitstorm passiert aber man muss es auch nicht immer wieder neu anfeuern.

Now let it be good. You do not have to constantly pour new fire into the oil .......
Personally, I don't think it's that good a shitstorm, but you do not have to cheer it up again and again.

• Like 2