Game-Labs Forum

Sailed off of the map

BoomBox

Hey guys ,

I fell asleep  again last night and sailed off of the map. the game didn't log off that was my fault.  I've done it before  but that was before EA and i know someone sailed around south america into the pacific (sorry forgot the name who did it ) . I don't need a reset , i'll just sail back.Might take me a few days but that's no problem . But since it still can happen might be cool to have that old nifty tp back.

Keep up the good work

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, BoomBox said:

Hey guys ,

I fell asleep  again last night and sailed off of the map. the game didn't log off that was my fault.  I've done it before  but that was before EA and i know someone sailed around south america into the pacific (sorry forgot the name who did it ) . I don't need a reset , i'll just sail back.Might take me a few days but that's no problem . But since it still can happen might be cool to have that old nifty tp back.

Keep up the good work

please provide player name and server.
@Ink will help

• Like 1

I know @Duncan McFail did the south route once and got all the way up along the coast. That was before the wipe though. I have before and since gone behind the map on the north US coast where you can just sail back up, but your stuck in that swampy looking mess until you do so.  Last time I did so was right after the merge when I was switching from Russian to US and making mega hauls from Bermuda to US coast.  

I haven't F11 in a while, but you might do a unstuck command in the F11 that allows folks to notify ya'll when they are stuck so they don't have to come on here and tell ya'll they did something silly like AFK sail around the coast.