Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] France-Spain / Declaration

LADY CASSARD

1 hour ago, REPUBLIQUE said:

of course, they think about GB interests too...

Bravo Hornblower, now you are the very distinguished honorary member of « US » french clans..

👏

Do you see my friends?

The EU french is remarking the difference between them and you.

They only want an united france when it suits them.

5 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I understand that you don't care, but there are other clans in the spanish nation.

Also you have your forged papers to go back to mothe russia.

Bensalem and Key West were full because people actually care.

why they dont do anything?

2 minutes ago, Ketunpoika said:

if theres other clans who cares about Key west...why they dont do anything?

Because they expect you to do the dirty work.

Thing about this. Who took back many ports and then gave them to the spanish? REDS.

They only play the easy game, some ganks, some trading, some pve... 

Do you think it was a coincidence that ULTRA come to life again (after months of absence) at spain's highest peak? No, they saw a powerful spain and suddenly they wanted to play the "easy" game.

It happened before. History repeats itself.

2 hours ago, Barents said:

I won´t get up at 3am my time during the week to give you content. Will never happen.

But you did get up at 3am to screen pirates out of a Russian port.  It’s odd you won’t to help Spain at that time.  Don’t blame you I guess.

46 minutes ago, Ketunpoika said:

if theres other clans who cares about Key west...why they dont do anything?

Some 7up and VIXIT showed up to defend Key West.  Not very well, buy they tried.  

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

But you did get up at 3am to screen pirates out of a Russian port.  It’s odd you won’t to help Spain at that time.  Don’t blame you I guess.

Some 7up and VIXIT showed up to defend Key West.  Not very well, buy they tried.  

That was on weekend dude. There is a difference.

The guys at Key West did their best with their small numbers. And you know it´s hard to win the circle game outnumbered.

17 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Any screenshots? 

Forgot to do. Sorry (I rarely do).

Surely there'll be plenty posted.

First informations:

- Spain screen fleet attack one French screening fleet - no idea of outcome.

- Another French screening fleet + 2 Pirates tagged Spanish PB fleet. Spanish Fleet superior. Ended 1 spanish bellona lost vs 5 1st rates

- Light ships of Spanish PB fleet disengaged and joined the PB fighting it like 9v11 - I think they got repelled.

- my PC crashed and I found alone out main battle (LoL). Spanish PB fleet came in OW and 3 OW battle opened.

- in mine Spaniards were 3 Oceans + 1 Mortar v 8 1st rates. Ended with 3 Spanish 1st rates lost to 1 French

- Other OW battle 14 French 1st, 1 Buce + 3 5th v 7 Spanish Oceans + 1 Bellona. Losses French 4 1st rates 1 Buce and 1 Belle lost to 2 spanish Oceans and 1 Bellona. 

- Another 1 OW battles are still raging. I'm sure of losses on both sides.

- Surving Spanish fleet would probably be tagged again.

Consider these the Breaking News from Penzacola Front.

Bloody Stuff.

As a sidescreen before battle I lost another Ocean today doing a bit too proudly alone the sailing from KW to San Jose.

Intercepted in front of San Jose by 1 Hercules and 1 Belle, I sunk both... but got tagged again out by 1 Ocean 1 Santissima and 1 Victory. My ship has been captured.

Edited by Licinio Chiavari

9 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

Forgot to do. Sorry (I rarely do).

Surely there'll be plenty posted.

First informations:

- Spain screen fleet attack one French screening fleet - no idea of outcome.

- Another French screening fleet + 2 Pirates tagged Spanish PB fleet. Spanish Fleet superior. Ended 1 spanish bellona lost vs 5 1st rates

- Light ships of Spanish PB fleet disengaged and joined the PB fighting it like 9v11 - I think they got repelled.

- my PC crashed and I found alone out main battle (LoL). Spanish PB fleet came in OW and 3 OW battle opened.

- in mine Spaniards were 3 Oceans + 1 Mortar v 8 1st rates. Ended with 3 Spanish 1st rates lost to 1 French

- Other OW battle 14 French 1st, 1 Buce + 3 5th v 7 Spanish Oceans + 1 Bellona. Losses French 4 1st rates 1 Buce and 1 Belle lost to 2 spanish Oceans and 1 Bellona. 

- Another 1 OW battles are still raging. I'm sure of losses on both sides.

- Surving Spanish fleet would probably be tagged again.

Consider these the Breaking News from Penzacola Front.

Bloody Stuff.

As a sidescreen before battle I lost another Ocean today doing a bit too proudly alone the sailing from KW to San Jose.

Intercepted in front of San Jose by 1 Hercules and 1 Belle, I sunk both... but got tagged again out by 1 Ocean 1 Santissima and 1 Victory. My ship has been captured.

Thanks for the report.

Looks like spain was outnumbered by the french, am I correct?

2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Thanks for the report.

Looks like spain was outnumbered by the french, am I correct?

Looked like.

Spain surely aside failing to conquer Penzacola, surely lost (and I think will lose) more ships. But also France paid the toll.

I was making some sum up... I think the "lovers" burned some 200+ millions worth shipping.

3 hours ago, Knobby said:

recovering crew shows up as - kills in Ok for the other dude

look at the 8th round, that's when the attacker started surgeon

positive kills in Ok just means that his friends were graping the attacker

True, my fault. Too much sun on my head this days. 

• Like 1