Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] France-Spain / Declaration

LADY CASSARD

1 minute ago, REPUBLIQUE said:

« Por otro lado, no atacaremos los puertos españoles, pero nos defenderemos en caso de agresión y retomaremos los puertos atacados y capturados después de esta declaraciónn »

"Donc: Les Français la nuit, on peut conquérir des ports sans l’intervention du diurne français. Mais on ne peut pas enlever les ports de la nuit française depuis que le diurne français est intervenu.

Croyez-vous que cela est supposé?"

Bensalem.

26 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

It's a declaration from the day French or as they call themselves "venerable captains of the French nation (Day crew only)"  meaning that the night crew is not venerable. 

??? Where did we said night crew were not venerables captains ???

"Day crew only" only applies to the declaration, not to the adjective "venerable"

3 hours ago, Forbin said:

This is not diplomacy, this is a statement of what the day crew will do now and for the next few days, not a week ago. If you have a problem with Bensalem, deal with night crew (UWS-WO-BLANC) but if you read correctly day crew will defend if they can.

Let's start with the fact that I'm not a Spanish diplomat (Jorge and JAGs are the spanish diplomats) <--- @Graf Bernadotte Consider starting your post with this statement mate :P 

The daytime french have said many times that they do not control the night time french. So this is standard excuse they use when the night time french do shit moves against the French nations allies. But when the daytime french are screening and defending the ports the night time french took, no crazy french logic can defend that. They are supporting the night time french against their ally and that is a war declaration. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

The French fleet has been slaughtered by Spanish forces in San Jose portbattle lately. Raxius nightflippers have been Frances only hope to prevail in this conflict. They failed. Not surprising that French prefer to hold meetings where they discuss if they are in a state of war with Spain now rather than prepare themselves for the upcoming storm. But the attack of Bensalem cannot made undone by a decission of French clans that this was no act of war for them. What counts is that it was considered as an act of war by Spain. 

The state of war will remain until a peace treaty is signed by both combatants. To avoid further attacks France can only declare unconditionnel surrender to commend their destiny in the hands of Spain on grace and disgrace.

The hope for Spanish clans which dislike the state of war will mislead France terribly, since all RvR clans detest the devious attack on Bensalem and are united in their search for revenge.

Of course this war is a great opportunity for all other nations to revenge as well what French malice did to them in the past.

LOOOOL:D

Reading this make me imagine an angry German back voice of a fellow with an old fashioned haircut and Toothbrush mustache

Yes in real life the purpose of all War is Peace ... however ...

HEY WAKE UP !!! THIS IS NAVAL ACTION and the purpose of all war is war again and again till your video card burn out

PS. I see malice only on your words, cheap one ... Very Very cheap one 

Edited by SUN

The war with Spain is not over and Spanish players can fully expect to be attacked everywhere we find them.

If any nation wishes to have a Spanish port especially one without a timer please send a pm and we can work out a payment for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Night time French wont be defended by Daytime French | and Daytime French want Treaties with everyone...

1. part is opposite of what is correct. And the last part is correct but is made very difficult when french daytime "will defend all french ports".
Nobody wants to fight french, but they make it impossible to avoid and they are not willing to declare that they are the aggressor here.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tiedemann said:

1. part is opposite of what is correct. And the last part is correct but is made very difficult when french daytime "will defend all french ports".
Nobody wants to fight french, but they make it impossible to avoid and they are not willing to declare that they are the aggressor here.  

Because we arent, JAGs started the war, and you guys walked away from the table when trying to resolve it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiedemann said:

We want to fight the french, but the day french hide the important ports behind night timers.

16 hours ago, Msk said:

Because we arent, JAGs started the war, and you guys walked away from the table when trying to resolve it.

16 hours ago, Msk said:

And i need to grind some combat marks, so hostility missions seem good enough for me.

French did the exact same thing to REDS when I was Russian with Penzcola. Night french took it during the night, and then the daytime french declare that they do not control the night players, but if we would try to attack a french port they will defend it. After that I assumed the french now are not the same french we once appreciated to have as an ally. 

Edited by Tiedemann
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Le Raf Boom said:

Has anyone actually seen these so called Spanish allies helping the French anywhere (day or night)?

really? Should i sent you a complete list of our operations in the southeast or can you just ask your diplo?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Le Raf Boom said:

Has anyone actually seen these so called Spanish allies helping the French anywhere (day or night)?

I can recall one. When DNP had flipped Cariacou. Was when BF still was Danish. Spain showed up with 17 first rate, got in s fight with BF and got slaughtered, ad I remember. Thats a couple of month ago. 

They Screened for the brits against us at Placer. A month ago. 

The was at Viques helping thr Dutch against us.

So yes the show up.but it looks like danes have to be part of it😶

48 minutes ago, Le Raf Boom said:

I saw a Spanish ship once amongst the battles of Puerto but we just presumed he was lost.

• Like 1

My English is way better than French ever will be so please forgive me.

The first time I saw any Spanish in a battle was when they tried to screen us out from entering a port battle vs the US after they tried to impose restrictions on us as to whom we are to or not to attack.