Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] France-Spain / Declaration

LADY CASSARD

19 hours ago, Christendom said:

Spain showed up down in the south east to help screen for France once...possibly twice.  That’s about it.  They have traditionally been rather poor allies and never really been willing to sail beyond the Belize area.  

oh, yes, i missed your opinion here so much.

49 minutes ago, V Schoelcher said:

¿Todos los clanes españoles cazarán jugadores franceses o la nación española dirá a sus clanes rebeldes (7UP / SOV) que detengan su actividad contra sus aliados franceses?

7UP is not a rogue clan dude. In a matter of fact, 7UP is the biggest and main clan in the spanish nation atm.

Along with SOV, they have the best pvp players of spain and they will do as they want, get used to.

At the end, you decided to keep this one sided alliance.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

I'm kinda wondering when this war suppose to happen, other than maybe UWS attacking french ports really haven't seen anything from either EU side.  You guys need to fight more fights, scrap over your boarders (ESTROS is a prime port that should always be in agro).  This server is always get to boring when every one is every ones bed buddy.

14 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'm kinda wondering when this war suppose to happen, other than maybe UWS attacking french ports really haven't seen anything from either EU side.  You guys need to fight more fights, scrap over your boarders (ESTROS is a prime port that should always be in agro).  This server is always get to boring when every one is every ones bed buddy.

The spanish are already ganking frenchies in fort royal and in nouvelle orleans.

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

The alt-ception between REDS and Spain is back I fear.  But they aren't allies right?

Things don't really change I guess.  Time to bring back the West vs East alliance again and get myself, Kingy, sruPL and maybe convince LV to come back and do some night flipping.

My friend, as you know, same people, same ideas.

47 minutes ago, Aster said:

To the French still wanting to hide while the enemy kills your country men at your door.

tumblr_ns9xyh0yDf1r2q2xko1_500.gif

The white flag memes will continue until your spine improves!

They will never follow you in your mission against the devil. Their friends are your enemies, their enemies, your friends.

Stop being the servants of such weak players, break your chains, join GB.

32 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I corrected it, you're welcome. Anyway if UWS/WO/BLANC would join Prussia, it would cause a server wide drama, French celebrating at first that their nation was liberating from "rogue" night crew, then crying about "traitors" and that they will lose half of their ports, server crying that Prussia will be too OP now (just like everyone talks about Russia now). 

Any nation changing of relevent clans in NA is followed by massive dramas.

Yeah But we all know everybody in there heart want to go danes.