Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

Just now, Aster said:

Please feed me more 5/5 ships with elite mods and poods.

Jajajajajajajaja

Sooner or later most of the spanish carebears will retreat to the Veracruz area. They always do the same.

Also Veracruz is the home of SH clan (and probably others) since the last wipe. Trading between Campeche and Veracruz is fairly common due to high profits.

As soon as you realize a decrease of spanish meat around Robras, you know now where to find them again.

44 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

What about Penzacola? :D

Spain attacks and fucks-up lose :D

Oh but that wasn't "real" because it was a screening battle. If spain was able to enter the port it would have been a different outcome.

That's the expected response right? :P.

• Like 1

Another french port fliped!

Port of Santarosa owned by CBC clan.

Spain keeps the push while the daytime french does nothing! Will this lack of commitment be the doom of france?

Subscribe to the thread to keep yourself up-to-date in the WAR of the LOVERS!

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Another french port fliped!

Port of Santarosa owned by CBC clan.

Spain keeps the push while the daytime french does nothing! Will this lack of commitment be the doom of france?

Subscribe to the thread to keep yourself up-to-date in the WAR of the LOVERS!

Daytime French or Nighttime French has no meaning.  It's day time and night time somewhere all at once.  We are one nation, get over it, you're trolling.

Shoot me though, French nation, because I haven't participated in any of the port battles. :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

A couple? 

My bet is they were alucard and jorge.

Although it is going to be quite tough for them to write the letter of apology.

You clearly don't have a clue, you don't know us... I can play the game even without my capital. I would only need a free port tbh ( and for your information Spain has a lot of ports that will be forever ours so you can guess how worried I am LOL.

Oh, you lost turneffe today. Braceeeeeeeeeeeeeee, russians are coming to farm brits at Belice. Even the french are killing brits there.

Now, keep telling bullshit after bullshit, but you will be slaughtered. I'll enjoy that, for sure.

And the last thing: my English is far better than your Spanish. 

See you @Batman 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

You clearly don't have a clue, you don't know us... I can play the game even without my capital. I would only need a free port tbh ( and for your information Spain has a lot of ports that will be forever ours so you can guess how worried I am LOL.

Oh, you lost turneffe today. Braceeeeeeeeeeeeeee, russians are coming to farm brits at Belice. Even the french are killing brits there.

Now, keep telling bullshit after bullshit, but you will be slaughtered. I'll enjoy that, for sure.

And the last thing: my English is far better than your Spanish. 

See you @Batman 

Not all spanish players think like you, and you know it.

Many will leave spain or stop playing rvr. You won't be able to do much on your own.

You will bend the knee to France, it is just a matter of time. Unlike Spain, France is very close to your capital as well as to your pve and crafting zones.

Russians are no longer helping you and pirates have a port in front of habana so lets see how it goes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, _Alucard_ said:

See you @Batman 

Keep me out of this lol.

Why would I waste my time on a 2nd account trolling with google translator about stuff that is happening in a game? Who cares about some temporary pixel fame? You need to relax and git gud. Just ignore this retard, you guys keep giving a platform in your forum.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

UPDATE: this night 3 nations tried to triple flip. all 3 nations failed. Russians faught hard but lost in the end. USA was slaughtered.... and the Spanish just gave up... #Surrendersurvive

0B37045B69D8A4179F80E151DC322E88C1AC1DA4

we sunk 1 and you? you can fight us only with 20 guys. your gang after the battle was not working

Just now, Graf Bernadotte said:

Fact is the famed French night crew is running or sinking if Spaniards show up in equal numbers and capable players. Time that more Europeans fight those night flippers. I mean, now it's nine o clock. Everybody should be able to get up at this time now.

ur not too good at counting are you. 6 1st rates vs 4 that's "equal numbers" even so... keep it up... your going to destroy your nation. all for whatever it was that jags was trying to achieve. I would just like to point out that jags started this war and now he isn't here to fight it.

BREAKING NEWS!

A multiflip operation against France by russia, usa and spain has failed! The multiflip opeation led by spain has resulted in the loss of many ships. 

As I predicted, russia did not cancell any of its treaties and once more it is actively working with spain and the us. They thought we could be so easily fooled.

Remember, my friends, "same people, same ideas". 

The question is, will the daytime french wake up and counter attack? Which will be an appropiate response for such offense? 

Stay tuned for more news!

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower